2014 September 03 (Fall) 3

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few minutes later my stomach grumbled. I automatically cleared my throat, “Kyungsoo must be very hungry.”

Suho laughed at my unsuccessful cover-up, “Miss Seo is blaming her hunger to an innocent boy. Let me see if Kyungsoo has snacks in his bag.”

Miss Seo…

“Biscuits!” he proclaimed. Kyungsoo woke up because of Suho’s loud voice. He hurriedly took it out of Kyungsoo’s bag and tossed it to me, but that wasn’t the only helpful thing Suho found in the bag.

“And a cellphone?!” Kyungsoo ya, how come you never told us that you were carrying a phone all this time?” Suho gave the boy a look full of accusing, and then turned the cellphone on.

Kyungsoo was still rubbing his eyes when he answered, “You didn’t ask.”

I just scoffed. I’d rather stay silent and just concentrate on eating the biscuits that blame Kyungsoo for being too silent sometimes. Suho couldn’t believe it as well and just messed Kyungsoo hair, then proceeded to call for help.

“Hello?” he paused for a while, “Yes, I’m with the boy and his Teacher is with me as well. We’re at the building behind the mini mart across the street…” he paused again, this time it was a long one.

“Yes, we will do that… Tell the Prime Minister that he should be the one to Kyungsoo home, and not his men,” and he hung up.

“What… was that… all about?” I was still busy munching the only food in this dirty place.

“Apparantly they didn’t report us missing to the authorities, they just made it sound like we were just hanging out with the boy,” I wanted to protest but Suho stopped me, “They don’t want the press to in. they knew we weren’t kidnapped because they rounded up the men who were looking for us earlier. They’re at the school, waiting for us to return safe with Kyungsoo.”

“So it seems we were already safe even before we knew it,” I sounded depressed. Where were those additional guards when were running for our lives? “You seem to agree on this set-up.”

“I don’t plan to let my father know what happened tonight,” Suho stood up and walked towards the door, “Those people don’t seem to know who I was.”

There was a beep on Kyungsoo’s phone and Suho opened the message, “They say everything’s clear outside.”

He kicked the door open. I stood up and helped Kyungsoo to stand as well, this time he was reluctant to let my hand go.

“Don’t worry Kyungsoo ya, we’re already safe.”

“Hyung won’t let anything happen to you and your Teacher Seo Kyungsoo ya,” Suho held Kyungsoo’s other hand and together we walked outside the building, and this time, not through the emergency exit. As soon as we were sighted, the Prime Minister’s guards swarmed towards us like bees returning to their beehive. And I thought they preferred to be discreet. There were still customers inside the mini mart.

“The boy’s with us now Prime Minister,” the only lady in their crowd was talking to her phone. She looked formal, like an office girl, while the other men were wearing the usual black suits. The lady was silent for a long while, full of nodding, before she hung up.

“You must be Teacher Seo Jaehee—”

“I thought Kyungsoo’s dad was supposed to pick him up,” I wasn’t the type to scold a Prime Minister, but this problem was getting out of hand. We almost got hurt today!

“The Prime Minister is a busy man Seo Jaehee ssi,” she re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter