2014 October 11 (Fall) 2

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She said yes. 

Everything still felt so surreal. I still couldn’t believe it.

Seo Jaehee said yes.

Before she changes her mind, I immediately opened the medicine container and dropped the ring inside it on my hand. I bought this ring as soon as I left the hospital. It was unplanned, it was too late when I realized that instead of going home, I went to a jewelry store, it’s like my subconscious knows the solution to make Jaehee stop pushing me away completely.

I placed the ring on her finger, and kissed it gently. Jaehee pulled me in an embrace and showed her hand to everyone. I hugged her back. 

We were drowned by the cheers of our audience. Everyone applauded and began congratulating us. Jaehee and I held hands, as we thanked everyone for being there. Miss Seo was crying tears of joy, and when I finally got a glimpse of Joowon, I knew those sobs from earlier belonged to him.

“Congratulations you guys…” Joowon forgot to wipe the tears on his eyes and continued to cry like a baby, “Finally… you’re getting married!”

Joowon abruptly gave me a hug, in case I refused. I let him have it this time, “Thank you Joowon ah.”

“Finally, the dramatic part of your love story is over,” Han Taewoo approached us next. He hugged Jaehee first, then gave me a pat on the back, “Congratulations Lee Suho. I should say, I’m impressed. This was the cheesiest proposal I’ve ever witnessed in my life.”

“I don’t care,” I said in a cocky way, “If I have to do it once, I have to do right.”

“Oppa how could you keep this a secret from me?” Jaehee tried to sound upset, “And you had to torture me by making me feel guilty for making Suho leave.”

“Well, I’m not apologizing,” Han Taewoo teased, “It’s for the best day of your lives, yet.”

“Teacher Seo!” Kyungsoo shouted Jaehee’s name. He’s with his classmates, and Mister Kang following them from behind. Kyungsoo looked at me, “Congratulations on your wedding day Hyung!”

“Hey, it’s not their wedding yet stupid,” one of the kids corrected Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo in return, gave the other boy a dark glare. He ignored it and turned to Jaehee, “You’re finally awake Teacher Seo.”

Jaehee and I both laughed. I scratched the head of the boy who called my little friend stupid.

“Jongin ah, don’t call Kyungsoo stupid,” Jaehee corrected the little kid, “Thanks for visiting me at the hospital you guys.”

“My students!” Mister Kang greeted us loudly. Like Joowon, he was also crying, “At last you’re getting married! To think that it was because of my play that you guys fell in love… you should consider naming your first born after me.”

I made a dis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter