2014 August 30 (Fall) 2

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I went inside, curious about the photographer at first, and not the pictures. But as I looked at his photos, I came to realize that he focused more on the sceneries and subtle things. There were no people in it. Just photos of the bright skies, a forest full of snow, trees with falling leaves, just the world without the complicated beings. The pictures were unremarkable, surely the guy has talent. I continued looking at the other photos, while searching for the person who  took it.

There was a center stage prepared at the middle, and the crowd flocked around it. I arrived just in time to hear the person playing the piano. I could not see his face, the lid hindered my view. Apparantly the piano music at the background was a live performance. Next to the piano was up front was a picture of the Han River under the rain. It was placed at the center of his collection, the masterpiece above all other masterpieces. Though it was not just a picture or the Han River under the rain...

It was a picture of me, head faced at the sky, eyes closed, and embracing the rain. As the realization kicked in, I heard someone from the background murmur about me.

"Isn't that the muse?"

I had to talk to the guy who used me as a model of his center piece, without my permission. And that someone, I think, was the pianist playing Yiruma's Kiss the Rain, live. I moved sideways, eager to see his face.

He stopped playing, and everyone applauded. He stood up and bowed to thank the crowd. When he stood straight again, that was when I really saw his face. The man who took my picture, who I met and talked to at Han River, was no other than Lee Suho.

My Lee Suho.

And for the first time, without the sunglasses and the face mask on, he eyed the crowd as if conveying his thanks to each and everyone who came. Suho's eyes found mine and he smiled, "You came."

Everyone stirred to look where Suho was fixing his gaze upon, and began applauding again. I was too shocked to tell them to stop. Good thing Suho signalled them for me.

"Everyone, she is the girl in the picture here in front of you."

"The only girl in the pictures to be precise," commented another man. Everyone laughed at the joke, even Suho.

"That is true," he agreed. "It so happens that I only found her by accident yesterday, meaning I didn't pay her to pose beautifully like that," he pointed at his photo, looking proud, "You can judge my words through her shocked expression right now."

That sent them laughing again. They find Suho to be very amusing. But after that happened to him, after all that my dad did to him... and here I am expecting our reunion to be more dramatic.

Well at least I was the one crying. I couldn't contain it any longer. People saw it as my tears of joy, Suho at least saw my weary. He looked serious and immediately hurried down the stage to approach me.

"I'm sorry," he immediately said as he arrived, "I know you must be very surprised."

I was speechless. For two years I've been mentally preparing a script so that I won't miss out anything when I apologize to him. But now it seems like I'm experiencing a mental breakdown.

"I looked for you," he added after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter