2009 May 02 (Spring) 2

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The show ended successfully as expected, with Mister Kang and Park Joowon at the front, looking teary-eyed, thanking everyone who watched, and congratulating those who participated in our film showcase. Kang Inho invited us to eat dinner with him tonight, for free. And it looks like he booked Jaehee's mother's diner for all of us. Everyone was at their usual cheery behavior. At last, our days of preparing for this festival are over.

My hands never left Jaehee's all throughout the second half of the show. My father's too busy talking to the school administrators to even notice, and Hyejoo is being her usual self, talking to strangers just so she won't feel isolated. I just looked around the classroom while Jaehee did all the talking, and  there at the corner near the door at the back, was Seo Jaehee's Han Taewoo, standing all by himself, greeting everyone who says hi to him. Like me, he makes all girls crazy, excluding Jaehee... I hope.

"Taewoo oppa!" Jaehee finally spotted Han Taewoo and ran towards him, letting go of my hand first. Han Taewoo... I walk behind her.

"Jaehee ya!" he hugged her as soon as Jaehee was within his reach. "That was one great acting Seo Jaehee ssi, who knew you could be a beautiful fish-out-of-water." he finally noticed the boyfriend presence when he looked at me. "Lee Suho ssi, no offense but, acting is not an option for you." he gave me a pat on my shoulder. "Sorry about the ending though."

"Don't worry Taewoo ssi," I slowly removed his hand on my shoulders, giving him the territorial look, "I don't intend to let my Jaehee turn into a bubble in real life." I look at Jaehee next. See Seo Jaehee? I can be jealous too. Jaehee just gave me a look that says 'Behave'

"Suho oppa!" The three of us turn to see Hyejoo heading towards us with a smile on her face, "I persuaded Mister Kang into letting me join you guys later tonight..." she saw I had company and smiled to them as well, "I believe we haven't been properly introduced yet," she bowed, "I'm Kim Hyejoo, Suho oppa's childhood friend."

"Lee Suho told me he doesn't make friends." Jaehee answered bluntly. 

"Well, maybe because Suho oppa doesn't treat me like one... You must be Seo Jaehee?" Hyejoo's eyes looked at mine for confirmation, "Suho oppa's girlfriend. I'm delighted to meet you." She looked at Han Taewoo next.

"Oh, I'm Han Taewoo," he a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter