2014 September 19 (Fall) 2

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We decided to spend our first night of this trip in my house. I suggested it, only because I cannot sleep comfortably in Suho’s house, besides, he doesn’t even recognize their old house anymore.

“You’ll sleep in my mom’s room,” I told him. He smirked. There’s no way we’ll be sleeping in one room.

I used the spare key hidden in our old mailbox to open our gate. As we entered, I noticed that the teddy bears I once threw outside are now well arranged in our backyard.

I sighed. Before we left for Seoul five years ago, mom went back to our house, saying she left something important. So this was the important thing she was talking about.

“Those look cute,” Suho noticed the stuffed toys.

“They’re not,” those bears made me remember my dad again, “Let’s just go inside.”

I gave him a quick tour in our little home. When we reached my room, I hesistated to open it, what if there my medical equipments are still there? I ended up opening it anyway.

My room was basically empty, and very dusty. Well, we’ve been gone for five years.

“Smells like a hospital room to me,” commented Suho, I ended up sniffing around with him. It smelled normal to me.

“How can you say that?” Is he a dog or something?

“I lived in the hospital for months Jaehee ya, while I was still recuperating back in the US,” he looked around my room then back to me, “Is it true then?”

“I was a very sick girl back then,” I confessed. If this journey was about Suho regaining his memories, then knowing my illness is part of package. I still don’t want to tell him myself. I’d rather he recall it.

“So, did I take good care of you while you were sick?” he asked.

I nodded like a child, “You were the best nurse, next to my mom of course.”

“Of course,” he sounded sarcastic, “’Cause there’s already a best doctor right?”

I decided to by agreeing, “Taewoo oppa’s the best one so far.” He looked at me, studying me, and then a smile formed in his lips. Before he could tease me back I tried to shove him out of my room and into my mom’s. “We should really rest Suho ya. Tomorrow’s another day.”

He tried to say a word but I covered his mouth with my right hand, “Clean sheets at the closet, I hope they’re not dusty. Goodnight.”

I headed back to my room without hearing his reply. Why did I suddenly feel so flustered when Suho looked at me? I tried to calm my emotions do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter