Part 1: Kiss the Rain

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2009 March 21 (Spring)

 

There are three things that I hate in life: Seoul, rain, and my father.

Seoul, because that's where my father lives. I was born and raised in Seoul. But as I grew older, I realized i wasn't actually free there. Seoul was a prison father built for his family. There, he controls his people, it because he's the honorable Chief of Police Lee Daehan. Like mom, I was getting sick of his rules there so I started to create trouble wherever I go. I became too aggressive, delinquent, I decided to be an arse. When he figured out that he can't contain me there anymore, 'cause I was "ruining his reputation", he decided to get rid of me as of the moment. He decided to exile me, in this island of Cheongsando, where my mom and father grew up. I'm still an arse here, but at least I don't cause trouble anymore.

There are reasons why I sit at the farthest corner in class, alone, and why I have a massive headphone on my ears, playing mostly rock music. It's to avoid talking to people, they're all disturbing to me. Everyone can hurt you, enemies, and friends are worse. I trust no one. I just go on living my life the way I want to.

Park Joowon is looking at me again. He's the class president, the caretaker's only son, and the most disturbing person in class. He's looked small, thin, and smiles at you in a gay way. He beams at me, in a gay way again. He's the only person here who wants to talk to me. There were a bunch of girls, at first, wanting to have a conversation with me, but they stopped when I told them that I was a drug addict back in Seoul and was thrown here because I'm usually involved in gang fights, and also because I'm not interested in girls with small s. They were pissed, even if Park Joowon told them that I was only joking, but knowing that I'm the only good-looking guy in school, they were reluctant to see me leave.

Mr. Kang Inho, our Homeroom, English, Math and Science teacher, arrived late, as usual, but he wasn't alone. There was a girl, just five steps behind him. She looked fine, just any type of girl in town, long hair, well-proportioned body, a girl nonetheless. A new transferee..Well I don't care. It's already the last year in high school. Why the hell do we still have transferees here in this school who only have fifteen faculty memebers, pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter