2014 September 03 (Fall) 2

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What’s going on?!” Suho was leading us to a small alley next to the mini mart across the school. Whoever they were, we needed to hide from them. We walked further, trying to open the doors we passed along the way, but all of them won’t open.

“We’re trapped,” I hated myself for saying that, but we are losing hope.

“No we’re not,” insisted Suho, and I looked to where he was looking. Above the final door was a ladder that led to the emergency staircase at the back of the building.

“You first Jaehee ya.”

“But it’s so high!” and I have to be really flexible to climb the ladder.

“Don’t worry I’ll carry you,” he let Kyungsoo stand so that he could carry me, “Kyungsoo’s next after you.”

“Okay, lift me up,” instead of lifting me up by my waist, he bent down the floor so that I could sit on the top of his shoulders. Seconds passed and I was already in top of him.

“Yah—!”

“No time to complain, climb up!” I just obeyed him and put my entire strength to my upper body, lifting myself up and climb to the ladder. When I was already positioned above them, Suho was already prepared to relay Kyungsoo to me.

“Don’t look down Kyungsoo ya, just look at Teacher Seo,” I was extending my arms so that Kyungsoo can reach it, we he did, I immediately pulled him up. “That’s it, good boy.”

Next to climb up was Suho, but didn’t have a problem climbing alone. After I set Kyungsoo down Suho was already kicking the door open. We hurriedly went inside after breaking the door, ignoring the intrusion we’re doing right now.

Apparently above the mini mart was an abandoned floor. Everywhere we looked was full of dirt and some stuff. We halted when we heard voices from outside.

“Where did they go?” one of men asked, his voice full of irritation.

“Maybe they climbed up the stairs!” one answered, and again we weren’t safe. What the hell do they want from us anyway?

Suddenly Suho was leading us farther away from the door which we came in. He was looking for a place to hide. Luckily there was an unlocked room and we went inside, closed the doors and hid.

“Who were those men?” I asked Suho, maybe he had an idea. No one would come and kidnap me or Kyungsoo.

“Shhhh… ” his left ear was glued to the door, trying to hear everything from outside.

“Teacher Seo I’m scared,” he was just standing at the back of the room, not crying like what the other kids would’ve done if they were on his shoes. He was scared, but he was calm. I approached him and carried him on my arms, and began patting his back.

“Don’t worry Kyungsoo ya, I’m here...”

Suho suddenly walked to us and he pulled us to the corner, behind th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter