2009 May 03-04 (Spring)

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That was by far the most evil experience I've ever heard," Jaehee said as we were walking towards her house. She looks paler than this morning, though she does not look unwell or anything. Maybe it was a bad idea to take a swim and not carry extra clothes. I stopped walking and opened my bag.

"You look cold Jaehee ya," good thing the curtain we used to lay on the sand wasn't wet, I covered her under it like a cocoon, "Tell me if you're not feeling well."

"Hey, I'm alright.." and we continued walking, "You know Suho ya, you worry about me like Han Taewoo does, if you worry more then you'll end up mimicking my mom."

"What did you talk about with Han Taewoo yesterday anyways?"

She did not have a time to answer my question because we were almost in front of their house already. We saw Miss Seo waiting outside. She looked serious at first, but smiled softly as we greeted her.

"Come now Jaehee ya, we still have to prepare."

Jaehee leaned towards me, "You'll come with us right, like you promised?"

"When will you leave for Seoul?" I figured out that they will head there to meet his father.

"Tomorrow. I'll... I'll wait for you," she gave me a quick goodbye kiss, "I'll tell you why Taewoo oppa came by tomorrow!" she left and went inside.

Miss Seo patted me on my shoulders, "Go home Suho ya..." she still looked apologetic, and went inside as well.

Besides Jaehee, Miss Seo is the one who's more affected about this. Having someone who never loved you and even tried to take your only happiness can be hurtful. After all this thinking, I still don't know why she felt sorry for me last night.

I arrived at the front of my house surprised, to see two bodyguards hovering around. My father, as it may seem, is still here. How come they haven't left? I was about to turn around when I saw Joowon coming out of the door, so I just decided to go inside.

"Suho ya," he greeted me, "Your father's been waiting.." I went in and saw my father the living room, looking very serious.

"So... your little date is already over?" his voice sounds displeased. "I think now is the perfect time to grow up Suho ya."

"Why haven't you left?"

"You have to come with us."

"You told me!" I didn't mean to sound so angry, but then again, I was talking to my father, "You told me that if I did the play, you would leave me alone."

Hyejoo appeared out of nowhere to try and ease the tension. 

"Uncle maybe now is not the right time—"

"You have to go to Seoul with us," it was an order.

"Like hell I will—"

"Your mother's murderer!" father stood up from his chair, he was beyond calm, "Was already apprehended by the police yesterday."

Mother's murderer? "What did you say?"

"He's already caught, and the name of the culprit is..."


 



I stormed my way up the stairs and into my room, not believing what my father just told me. Everything, was purely a lie. I locked my door and speed-dialed Seo Jaehee's phone. I kept calling her back as she never answered my calls.

"Damn it!" I threw my useless phone at my bed, and at the same time I heard footsteps heading to my door.

"Suho oppa," it was Hyejoo, she kept knocking, "Suho oppa, it's me... Let's talk."

Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. My mother... I decided to ignore Hyejoo. Suddenly my phone rang. It was Jaehee so I answered right away.

"Suho ya..." it was Miss Seo, "Why were you calling Jaehee phone?"

Everything fell into pieces. Miss Seo's sad and apologetic look towards me since yesterday, was because of this, and it made me angrier.

"Did you know about this?"

"Suho ya... I'm so sorry..." she sounded like she was crying.

"Why didn't you tell me beforehand Miss Seo, Why?!"

She tried to calm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter