2009 May 01 (Spring) 1

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you Suho ya, for saving my Jaehee. If not for you..." I had a long talk with Jaehee's mother and the Taewoo guy before I formally said my goodbyes.

"Don't worry about it Miss Seo..." I assured her, at the same time she smiled. I finally persuaded her, that even if she disagrees on our relationship, Jaehee needed me the most. Someone who can look after Jaehee and take care of her, whenever she's not around. She was about to me outside when Han Taewoo volunteered himself. So eager to send me home? Whatever. I decided to be nosy before I leave.

"Are you Jaehee's attending physician or something?"

"Not really, but my mom is,"  I gave him a look that says 'Keep going' so he continued, "I'm here to persuade Jaehee to go back to Seoul."

"She never listens, so I think you should go back now." He's here to make her leave.

"I understand that you want her to stay, but she needs to be monitored. I'm here on behalf of my mom. She even started to ignore her monthly check-ups, and you and I both know that's not good for her condition."

I kept quiet after hearing all this. So he wants Jaehee to leave, even worse go to Seoul. When we were already outside the gate, I nodded at him, turned around and began to leave.

"Maybe you're one of the reasons why she won't leave Lee Suho ssi!" he yelled at me, "So if you could help me talk to her, if you know what's best for her!"

I do know what's best for her, and knowing that she's what I need now, I can't let her go back to Seoul. Now I'm being selfish.

 

 

Everyone were busy preparing for the Spring Festival tomorrow. I helped preparing, for Jaehee's sake, so she wouldn't do any work that will just tire herself. We were already done filming for our show and director Park Joowon is busy doing the final re-edits at the corner of the classroom. Everyone were divided for work efficiency, thoguh it wasn't that hard to turn our classroom into a giant aquarium-like theater.

I was busy painting the props when Jaehee came to me to gossip.

"I just received a call from Taewoo oppa, and he said he'll come watch tomorrow."

"How touching..." I mumbled sarcastically as I countinued painting.

"Hey, you met the guy two days ago, and I thought you were going to be friends." Jaehee grabbed a brush and decided to paint with me.

"Guys who like one girl never become best of friends Jaehee ya, and besides, I don't make friends remember?"

"What did you say—"

"IT'S DONE!!!" Joowon suddenly yelled and surprised everyone in the cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter