2014 September 22 (Fall) 2

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Who… are you?”

“Jaehee ya…” Father always reappears everytime I celebrate my birthday. He said he was my gift, that’s why I only see him on my birthdays. After every reunion, hugs and kisses, he would apologize to his little princess for always being distant.

“Happy Birthday Jaehee ya… dad loves you very much.”

Those words… just by those words, all the anger inside me fades away in an instant. He will never stop smiling whenever he’s with me. He just doesn’t have a clue that his little princess knows his other face when he talks to her mother. Still, I hoped… the little girl inside me hoped that one day, the broken pieces could become one again.

“Just know that no matter what our situation has become, no matter how far apart we are Jaehee ya, daddy will always love you.”

“Jaehee ya…”

This is impossible. For many years I thought not visiting my father was a cruel thing to do, that it was his punishment for suddenly becoming a monster. Now, I don’t know who I punished, or if I ever punished someone.

“Jaehee ya…”

I hear Suho’s voice calling my name repeatedly while he held both of my arms, slowly shaking me, demanding me to go back to reality, but I don’t care, not this time. This time, I was more bothered about our situation. Even my heart attacks pale in comparison as to what shocked me right now.

“Jaehee ya, what’s wrong?” Suho asked.

I ignored him and walked straight towards the stranger who claimed to be my father. As I walked, I paid no attention to the objects ahead of me and bumped into them along the way, I didn’t care.

I have no idea if this is just a joke or not, but why did he assume my father’s identity after all these years? And most importantly, where is my dad?

“Who are you?” I asked him slowly, struggling to control myself.

Instead of answer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter