2009 May 03 (Spring) 1

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I decided to drop Jaehee off her house before heading off to mine. We arrived at their gate and Miss Seo wasn't there. Maybe she was too tired?

"The last time I was here, I  had to piggyback you," I laughed at the memory.

"Let's go out tomorrow Suho ya," Jaehee  changed the topic.

"You mean like a date?"

She nodded, then gave me a smile, "You don't want to?"

I decided to play hard to get, "Well... if you insist..."

"I insist on it Lee Suho, and I'm not ashamed of it."

This girl."Okay then, tomorrow. I'lll stay at the cottage tonight."

"We'll meet there?" she looked stern. "How will you have breakfast?"

I had an idea. "It's popular nowadays, making lunch boxes while going out on dates," I tried to show her some aegyo. "I want one of those."

"They're called LUNCH boxes Suho ya," she thought hardly for a while, "That won't be hard, I guess. 8 am!" she gave me a goodbye kiss on my cheek and went inside their house.
 


My day would be ruined if I saw my father today, I would just make another argument with him. So I decided to sneak in last night at our house to get my things. Everyone were already fast asleep when I arrived, so I hurriedly took my things and some new clothes. I slipped a note on Hyejoo's room as I passed by. It was a farewell note. Though I don't want to act cold by preferring to not see her leave, I'd rather not see my father go.

Jaehee and I agreed to meet at 8 am, here at the cottage. By 7:30 am, I was ready to meet her, because she's the early bird type. I waited for her. And as I waited, I prepared our things. I folded the huge curtains and some towels and put them inside my bag. I wanted to have a date with her at the beach. I rechecked our few things. 8 am arrived, and she still wasn't here. Maybe she overslept? I checked my phone and there were no calls or messages. I decided to give her a call. After the third ring, she decided to pick up.

"Jaehee ya—"

"Sorry Suho ya," It was Miss Seo who answered instead. "Jaehee's left her phone, she left fifteen minutes ago."

"Thank you Miss Seo," there was something weird on her voice, like she's still sad, "Is everything okay with Jaehee?"

"She's... she's fine Suho ya," she tried to sound encouraging, I wasn't moved. "Well, enjoy your day," she added and hung up.

Miss Seo, since yesterday, seemed a bit off. She wasn't like that when I had a drink with her two nights ago. I decided to let it go and focused on waiting for Jaehee to come, I walked around the cottage, sat at the sofa, then at 8:45 I headed to the door to wait outside.

It was exactly 9 am when I saw Jaehee walking slowly towards the cottage, her mind somewhere but here. I stood up from the huge rock I was sitting at and faced her. When she finally saw me,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter