Shoot

SHE

Chapter 33:

 

Jiyong’s P.O.V

 

The party last night is a blast and a little bit overflowing with drinks that are not good for your system. I almost got drunk again if Jihye didn't in and drink some of my drinks being served by the arrogant girls. That is what she calls them. Anyway, maybe not arrogant but they are a bit annoying to me.

 

I yawn as I walk towards Sajangnim's office. I have been called for a meeting today and I can barely even open my eyes even if it's already this late. Partying hard is really not a good thing when you are busy.

 

I knock on the door and Sajangnim's calls me in. How did he know it is me? I still didn't even tell it is me in the door.

 

"Jiyong, come in already," he says again.

 

I scratch my head and enter the office a little bit reluctant about it. "Anye..." I stop dead in my track and look around the whole meeting room. "Anyeonghaseyo," I greet and bow at them.

 

What the hell is happening here? Why are there unfamiliar faces in the room?

 

Jihye stands up and greets me with a smile but I know that she is not happy about something and I don't know the answer to whatever it is.

 

I sit beside her since it's the only place available. She sits and scratches her forehead in annoyance that she is not hiding at all. "Do you know what is happening right now?" I inquire to her in a whisper.

 

She shrugs her shoulders and points her head towards Sajangnim's position. I look up and see that he is smiling at the two of us. "Shall we start?" he says jovially like there is something fun going to happen. I nod my head in response and Jihye just nods her head reluctantly.

 

"This is the editor-in-chief of a magazine Seongho Jeon," he introduces and the man introduces himself and greets us politely and I am thankful that Jihye is being civil even if she is being annoyed. "And he will explain what is happening right now," Sajangnim continues.

 

"Anyeonghaseyo, uhmm...how should I start this news for you? Hmm... Well, since for the past few months you, two, have been on the news as someone rumored to be lovers and being seen hanging out with your group of friends," he stops and looks at us, both, with a satisfied smile.

 

"You really have chemistry," he blurts out all of a sudden.

 

Jihye looks at him incredulously but chuckles. "I guess, that is a compliment," Jihye expresses.

 

"Yes, it is," he replied to her. "Back to the topic before I get sidetrack by the beautiful lady in front of me," he points at Jihye again. Wait! What am I in here a props? It looks like he doesn't even see me at all.

 

"Anyway, do you know that my friend in here likes to have a photo taken with you?" he says again.

 

Jihye giggles and shakes her head. "Before you get sidetracked, what do you want to talk about?" she inquires charmingly. Aisht! Jihye, don't act too charming or else will always get sidetracked. I can see the whole team getting gob smacked by her attitude.

 

"Ah yes, I nearly forgot again. Sorry," he apologizes. "We will like to invite you, two, to be paired at the next issue of the magazine ‘Wedding’."

 

"Eeh," I react instantly when I heard that. I look at Sajangnim and he has this ‘I agree to it’ look.

 

“Are you saying that we will pose us bride and groom for the magazine?” Jihye asks warily. Oh! Yeah, she is trying to be careful in her actions lately.

 

“Uhmm, yes, that is the plan, since we see chemistry with the two of you, we ask YG-ssi to get a hold of you Ms. Song and Mr. Kwon, here, for a meeting.”

 

“Isn’t that going to be bad publicity in your magazine? After all, my current reputation regarding with Jiyong is not that great, if I may say. There will be repercussion if anything goes wrong.” Jihye explains to the people involved in the magazine.

 

“Yes, I agree with Jihye, there. This might cause you a great dilemma if it’s not received well.” I know what Jihye is telling to the editor and she may be right since her reputation is going downhill with my fans.

 

“We are ready for any of that. It’s just that you can never hide the great chemistry you have just by looking at the two of you,” the editor replies to our worries.

 

“Who’s my manager for the job?” Jihye looks at YG-hyung this time.

 

YG-hyung smiles. “Eunjae, signs the contract as your manager and after all this is going to be easy for you since you have already posed for wedding magazines in Paris.”

 

“My guess is right then,” Jihye mumbles. “Am I going to model designers from Korea or are there international ones?” As I listen to her, I am at awe on how she can handle herself in a meeting. She doesn’t even need a manager to sign her contract.

 

“We don’t know as of yet, but there will be international designers gown,” a woman answers the question. “Oh! I’m Yona, the stylist for the shoot,” she introduces sheepishly.

 

Jihye smiles and greets her back. “Can I request one international designer?”

 

“If we can get hold of it, I’m sure we can,” the stylist answers.

 

“A Chanel design, any design will do,” Jihye states politely.

 

A Chanel? Why does it have to be a Chanel gown?

 

The editor claps her hands as speaks, “Ah yes, your manager told me that already. In every photo shoot of yours, there should be a Chanel product, am I right?”

 

Jihye smiles shyly but nods.

 

“I think I can make that work, but if we can’t get hold of a Chanel gown, will accessories suffice?” the stylist inquires giddily.

 

“Ah yes, it will be fine.”

 

“Then, will we take that as a yes?” the editor asks, smiling widely.

 

“For me, I guess its fine already. How about you, Jiyong?” Jihye looks at me with an inquisitive gaze.

 

"Mr. Kwon, are you okay with this set-up?" the editor asks me in concern since I didn't even talk in the whole meeting

 

"Ah," I mutter in surprise. "Yeah, I am okay with it," I reply awkwardly. Well, I'm used to whatever the contract states. Jihye and I are much more of a real life but hiding couple. But posing as bride and groom, aren’t we going way too fast?

 

"Then we'll explain what will happen," the editor says, "since," there's a pause and looks at us awkwardly, "how shall I call you?"

 

Jihye looks at him in utter disbelief then laughs. "Aigoo, you can just call me Jihye, there is no need to be formal to me," she replies cutely.

 

"GD or Jiyong will be fine," I answer too.

 

"Arasso, then the situation is that you are both busy with your schedule so, we scheduled this meeting to know if we can get a hold of you for next week, since we are informed that you are going to be in Paris this week." He looks at Jihye.

 

“Ah yeah, it’s a prior commitment,” Jihye replies warmly. “I’m sorry if it causes you some delay,” she says apologetically.

 

“Ah no,” the editor and staffs shakes their hands in the air as a gesture of saying no. “It’s alright after all, we decided so late in the models. Then we’ll see you in our next meeting,” the editor says cheerfully.

 

Why are they in a hurry? Ah! Yeah, I do have a meeting with Teddy-hyung for the final recording of the song on my album. Finally! I’m done but not yet with our concerts. My schedule is so hectic I didn’t know why sajangnim signed the contract.

 

The whole crew ask to have a photo taken with us. Mine are the girls while the boys are hers. A little bit nerve wracking because they are a little bit too close to my liking but as I say we are a hiding couple.

 

“Thank you and see you again,” they utter before going out.

 

Jihye and I stand at the same time and bow to greet them goodbye.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

When we are alone in the room, we, both, sigh at the same time and sit in the chair. “Are you alright?” I ask her.

 

She looks up and there’s laughter in her eyes. “Damn! Now, I know why Eunjae is wearing not so formal suits whenever she leaves the house.” She laughs hysterically. I got worried for nothing after all. “Acting like my manager without my consent,” she mutters in disbelief.

 

“Are you really okay with this?”

 

“Are you worried about me?” she jests, grinning.

 

“Yah! I’m asking a serious question here,” I exclaim at her.

 

She smiles and taps my cheek. “I’m fine with it. But, you are busy with going overseas then going back again and I think your schedule for the September is hectic because you will join Infinity Challenge.”

 

I hold her hands, both of her hands and look straight into her eyes. “The infinity challenge is not yet approved but are you really okay with this? We are going to act like soon to be married couple.” I express in despair. I don’t actually understand what she really is feeling right now.

 

“I know,” she responds. “There is really nothing wrong. We are couple but not really a couple but we are. Aisht! That is really chaotic but we are comfortable with each other, so I guess we’ll be fine.” She smiles assuring. She removes my hands from hers then she cups both of my cheeks and squeezes them lightly. “Do you really not trust me?”

 

“Ani, I trust you but I am worried that you will be hated more because of this.” I tell my worries.

 

She chuckles and nods her head. “Well, every couple are being bashed by being so untrue but for us there may be some untrue or unreal doing but we, both, know we share something real.”

 

“I love you,” I mutter.

 

She smirks. “I know. I love myself too.” She teases but kisses me in the lips. “Anyway, you don’t have to worry about that. What you have to worry now, is your final recording. Come, I’ll wait for you till you finish.” She holds my arms and drags me out of the meeting room.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

               

“She sleeps the moment she enters the recording studio,” Teddy chimes. “Her party is always like I remember, loud and overflowing.”

 

“Hyung, I want to ask you about this for a long time. Did Jihye live in Japan?" I ask curiously but seriously.

 

Teddy looks at me bewildered but nods his head. "Yeah, Jihye lived in Japan when they are still kids but they lived here when they were sixteen and brought by YG here in this building that's how I met them and I guess you were still trainees back then. Why do you ask?"

 

"It's nothing," I reply then go back to listening to the recording. So, there is a high possibility that she is not Anna and I am just comparing her to Anna. But my gut feeling says that I am right.

 

"Ji," I shake her up. "It's time to go home already." I whisper trying to wake her up carefully. How lucky I am to find a girl waiting for me to finish my work? Even if she's sleeping, she's right there.

 

She flutters her eyes and stares at me. "Are you done?" she inquires still yawning. I nod my head. "Great," she cheers. "Oh! What time is it?"

 

"It's already nine in the evening," I answer her question. "And I'm sorry for taking your time."

 

She shakes her head. "It's fine. I don't have any plans for the evening and I want to be there when you wrap up the song but I'm too tired to even listen and watch you do the recording. Mianhe.”

 

I shake my head. “You being here is enough. Anyway, do you want to eat dinner outside? It is already past dinner time and the cafeteria is closed already.”

 

She smiles widely and rubs her stomach. “Yes, please,” she says bashfully.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I am imagining big for Jihye having an exclusive contract from Chanel so, give this author the chance to have the biggest imagination of her time. :D

And I'm sorry for thr super duper long time before posting. I have mental...ooohh...what people calls author's block. So I apologize and forgive me. *bows head*

Anyway, Thanks for reading!

I hope you like it!

Upvote!

Comment!

Subscribe!

Do anything you want!

Thanks again!

-authornim