Pair

SHE

Chapter 25:

 

TOP's P.O.V

 

I couldn't stop laughing right now as I sit in the lawn of their one story grand house in the farthest part of Seoul. There is no wonder that they are not being seen by reporters who hunts for them to have a big scoop and the fact that they didn't want us, boys, to go here.

 

It is so far from other houses in here. Their house is so far from the gates and the lawn is perfect from relaxing the day away as you read or sleep in the shades of the trees in here. They even have a small pool behind their house and I am at awe when I saw their cars. The cars are from the range of simple to grand. No wonder, their garage is so big rather than the house.

 

But what I'm laughing about is because Jiyong is being teased by the girls with him being link in a romantic way to Dara and Chaerin. Since, Jihye has just been discharge from hospital and can't still go out of the house, so, we go here. Thankfully, they give us permission to come. Well, they can't do anything but agree with them knowing their location because Jiyong is getting out of his mind not knowing Jihye's condition.

 

The guy is so overreacting that you want to beat the crap out of him just to make him stop but I think this is much worth watching, him being teased without a chance to retort.

 

"Jinjja (Really)? Jiyong, you are so in to couple things with Sandara Park?" Eunjae mocks with a smirk on his face. She turns back and say pitiful, "Jihye, how can you be in a relationship with a guy who flirts with his noona and dongsaeng?"

 

Jihye smiles and clicks her tongue. "GD-ah, are you really flirting behind my back? I'll let the times when I'm not yet meeting you." She replies sadly.

 

"Yah! Why are you poking fun at me?" Jiyong whines like a kid.

 

"Oppa," Jihye tugs my shirt and pouts at me. I'm keeping my face straight as possible but it really is impossible not to smile when you see a pouting Jihye.

 

"I'm sorry about his playful ways but there is nothing I can do about it," I reply ganging up with them.

 

"Yah, hyung! What are you talking about?" Jiyong exclaims and walks towards us stomping his feet. He cups her cheeks and makes her look at him. "Dara-noona and CL are my friends and they are like my sisters in the company, arasso?"

 

Jihye giggles and pinches his cheeks but he is slap on the head by Dahee. "She is still not okay. Don't do that again."

 

Jihye laughs so hard that she ends up coughing so hard. Jiyong hurriedly rubs her back and Dahee gives her a glass of water. "I'm alright. But you and Dara-noona looks so good together in the edited and captured photos of the two of you."

 

"Ji-ah!" Jiyong warns.

 

“What do they call you again?” Jihye asks half seriously and half-teasingly.

 

“They call them nyongdal or applers or daragon for Dara-noona and skydragon for CL,” Seungri answers smiling widely but he is thrown with a death glare by Jiyong and he instantly hides in the back of Eunjae.

 

“Hmm…” Jihye nods her head and smiles, “Daragon sounds nice.”

 

“Jihye-ah!” Jiyong whimpers to her, pouting like a kid.

 

Jihye raises her brow and an innocent face that gives out nothing. “Ah!” she shrieks and then claps her hand and turns her head plus a grinning face at me. “Oppa,” she chimes devilishly.

 

I defiantly turn my head because I know that I will be the next victim because they are done with Jiyong. After that, I stare at Dahee for help but she ignores me with a sweet smile. “Jagiya,” now I am the one whining for being treated like this.

 

“What do they call your love team with Bom-noona?” Jihye inquires straight face but I know for sure I will be another toy for the day.

 

Chaewon, Eunjae and Sumi giggle as they look at me.

 

Yeah, yeah, I know I’m not getting away from this. Jihye will never let me be unscathed from this. She is one hell of a playful girl and I know her so much now because I’m always with her once a week for our day off.

 

I smile at her quite stern but she just gives me a challenging stare. “It is springtempo or topbom,” I say complying with her fun. Jihye will not stop after all and she’s sick, so, I better give her the benefit of the doubt.

 

“Yes! That’s it. It’s way cooler right. How did they come up with the springtempo thing?” Jihye says in glee.

 

“Uhmm…sorry to burst your happy bubble but even I don’t know about it.” I reply coldly. Jihye pouts and gives me an unhappy expression which garnered me a lot of unhappy stares including Dahee. I raise my hand in surrender but Jihye just laugh and tells them she is just kidding.

 

"Anyway, I heard you are invited to go the Chrome Hearts party collaboration with Shinsegae?" Eunjae inquires while grabbing a sandwich brought by Dahee.

 

"Oh, yeah, but only Jiyong and Youngbae is going to go with the 2ne1 girls, the girls are going to perform in the party after all." Youngbae answers looking at Eunjae and, she looks down and blushes.

 

My eyes widen in surprise and shock. Did I miss something? I know we are busy, separately but that doesn’t mean I don’t know what is happening. My eyes whip to Jihye who has the same expression as me and with a troubled face. She must be thinking the same as me on when did we miss something important like that.

 

Her head turns slightly towards me and I know she saw me looking at her. She shakes her head like trying to tell me not to think about it that much.

 

“Oh! Please let us see some daragon moments.” Eunjae jests and winks at Jihye.

               

“Yeah, I want to see one,” Jihye agrees jovially.

 

“Yah! Are you really trying to annoy me or are you pairing me up to another person?” Jiyong snaps at them.

 

Is that what they are really doing? Is it really their intention? I glance into Jihye but she is smiling and there is nothing to read about that face.

 

Jihye cups his cheeks and laugh heartily. “What if I am?” she retorts. The whole group becomes silent at what she has said. “But of course, I’m not. I just like seeing your shock faces.” She grins and makes a peace sign before tightly hugging Jiyong.

 

I look at her eyes and see the sadness.

 

“Don’t speak about it,” Eunjae whispers to me.

 

I nod my head slightly. “Shall we go now?" Jiyong is about to protest but I stop him. "Jiyong, you are going to be busy these days so you better go back to the building and you even have a world tour to go back to. I’m just reminding you of what you have promised to Sajangnim.”

 

Jihye chuckles and pushes Jiyong back. “You better go back now. I’m better now after all. So, there is no need to be a worry wart. I’ll see you when I’m already fine to go out of the house.” She kisses Jiyong’s forehead and then she nods her head to us and we bid goodbye to her and wish her recovery.

 

Youngbae hooks his arms under Jiyong’s underarm and drag him away from Jihye. Eunjae with the other girls came with them. I kiss her in the forehead. “Recover well, arasso? I don’t want you to push yourself too hard.”

 

She smiles sheepishly and nods her head.

 

“Jagiya, I’ll be going. See you when I see you.”

 

She nods her head and kisses me on the lips.

 

Jihye's P.O.V

               

"When will you tell me that there is a budding romance between you and Youngbae?" I inquire to Eunjae when we are alone in the kitchen.

 

Eunjae spits out the water she is drinking to the lucky window and wipes the dripping water from . She hesitantly turns her head to me.

 

I sit in the bar stool, waiting for her to answer. "I know you well, Eunjae. The moment you cleared the bench made me worry about you so much. So, what really happened?”

 

“You didn’t tell anybody about this, right?” Eunjae inquires nervously.

 

I am appalled that she is acting this way, like a girl who fell in love for the first time. I don’t know what to show in my face. Yeah, I’m surprise but at the same time it is a scary thing since Eunjae is the most playgirl among us. It’s not that I don’t trust her in keeping Youngbae’s heart safe but what I’m afraid is her heart.

 

Her first heartbreak is the worst of all. She is been trick and been by many guys which we all didn’t know. It is like the boys played or betted on her ity since she is the most vocal and beautiful among us. That moment is like the turning point of her attitude towards boys. She didn’t speak for a year and she is always shaking and shouting in fear whenever she dreams about it at night.

 

I’m afraid that even if she acts as a tough girl outside, she still has a fragile heart that can’t be broken again for the second time. She might really lose herself this time.

 

I gather my courage and smile. “Aniyo (No), but TOP-oppa suspected something but I told him not to fret about it,” I respond. Oh well, all I could do now is support her and watch over them like I always do.

 

“It’s not yet there but he said that he wants to do things slowly just like TOP and Dahee.” She really is shy and nervous whenever she talks about it.

 

Eunjae looks so cute right now. “Eunjae, I wish really wish you happiness but please, pretty please be careful of not overdoing it because I don’t want to lose you again like last time,” I warn concernedly and she gives me a half smile and nods her head.

 

“I agree with you there, Jihye. Eunjae, just secure your heart. Give a little part of it to yourself, we all know that Dahee will cry a river if she sees you like that again.” Chaewon butts in, leaning on the wall frame of the entrance for the kitchen.

 

“So, you noticed it too?” Eunjae asks and Chaewon nods her head. “I will keep that in mind. I don’t want to put the two little girls in a tight position like the last time.”

 

“As long as you know, we will support you through this thing like your older sisters even if we are just the same age, arasso?” Chaewon implies with a raise of her brow.

 

“I will always remember that.” There are tears in Eunjae’s eyes as she says that and wipes them fast before Dahee and Sumi come in searching for us.

 

Chaewon may be a Korean idol addict but she is always reliable when it comes to us and even if she is playful and her ear wrecking shrieks whenever she wants us to have the ultimate headache for the day because of her fangirling thing for those boy groups.

 

I look at her and Chaewon is grinning at me. I nod my head slightly appreciating her support for Eunjae. She smiles genuinely before turning back and leave us, two, in the kitchen. I pat Eunjae’s back and smile genuinely. “I’m happy for you.”

 

I am standing on the same lawn where we are playing and relaxing earlier. I look up and see a clear blue sky with fewer clouds. I squint since the sun is so bright. I sighed and bow down.

 

“Are you pairing me up with another person?” That statement is still ringing in my head and I’m even serious when I retorted back but seeing him look like that made me take it back.

 

I heave a sigh again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

I hope you like or love it!

Please, leave a comment!

~authornim

(I'm sorry for the late post. I will try to post more after few days again. Kamsahamnida!)