Party

SHE

Chapter 9:

 

Jiyong’s P.O.V

 

She is definitely avoiding me. I’m positive now and I know that she and hyung are meeting each other at night to meet somewhere near our apartment. Are they going out? They are undeniably close to each other. Hyung touches her caringly like they are hiding something. I shouldn’t be annoyed after all, right? I have Kiko by my side after all.

 

I try to remember what I did in Japan, I’m positive I went to her hotel room but when I woke up I see myself lying in my room wearing what I wear that night. I asked the boys if what time I came home that night but no one knew. They said that they went to bed early and didn’t hear anyone coming home that night.

 

As I look towards the shop, she just enters. She sits besides Dahee and doesn’t speak any word at all. She just removes her sunglasses and sits there not gawking at how many cream puffs Dahee munch. Dahee must really be heartbroken for her to eat like that. Then Dahee starts crying that makes Jihye laugh at her but she was rubbing Dahee’s back. It is evident that she is highly amused that her friend is crying in such a public face.

 

She hands her tissue without looking at her friend because it will make her laugh. That is what I can read from her face.

 

“Shall we go?” TOP asks me evocatively.

 

“Did I even say that we can’t go?” I counter back to him. Aisht! He’s riling me up, I know that but I always fall from his trap.

 

“You will go to The Cage, tonight, together with me and Eunju.” Sajangnim says. We are all gathered now in his office, 2ne1 and Bigbang. He says that we will celebrate New Year together in this The Cage place. What is The Cage anyway?

 

“Is it the club we are supposed to go to but couldn’t because of the tour?” Seungri asks. Wow! Maknae has a good memory.

 

“It is the same club. We are invited for their New Year party. Idols in other entertainment company will come too, models, actors and actresses and businessmen. It is an exclusive party and the owners invited us if we wanted to come.” He explains to us not changing any expression.

 

“What’s the theme of the party?” CL asks excitedly.

 

“There is no theme. You can go casual or party ready but since you are idols we better keep up on your image. Reporters will swarm there after all. That club is one of the finest and many artists go there. So, reporters always wait there to get some scoop.” He warns like the usual. Always keep your act together. Don’t get your fame in to your head and stay humble.

 

“By the way, GD, you will see there the people who will help you in your next album. I hope you can distinguish them, right away,” YG-sajangnim shouts when we are about to go out of his office. People who will help me and Teddy-hyung in my next album? I know I approve that but it left my mind because of all the thinking I have on her. I must focus on my career.

 

“Don’t think too much,” Hyung advises as he walks out after me.

 

Arasso,” I respond even though I don’t know what he is talking about. I may have looked puzzled because hyung chuckles and shakes his head.

 

“Yumi prepared all of our clothes for tonight in our apartment. That’s what I know.” He says as he walks away from me. Yumi, our stylist, is already prepared for tonight. I hope I’m going to celebrate the New Year with Kiko. I sigh while I shake my head in disappointment.

 

I look at the mirror as I look at my outfit it is the normal one, coat over white shirt and black trousers. The only one who wears pure black is Seungri. Not that grand, maybe we will welcome the year with simplicity. I like it and it’s not hard to move because we are going to a party after all. What makes it us is our accessories and style of our hair.

 

Everyone is all done. The girls of 2ne1 are in their printed fashion for tonight. They are in dressed and the others pants. “Shall we go?” Our managers ask. We nod in response and get in the vans prepared for us.

 

The club is really high end. From their couches, high chairs and tables you can see that it is cost a fortune just from the furniture. They have two bar counters made in glass and the lights around it make the bar shine on its own. They have girl bartenders and the other obviously guys on each bar counter. Their bartenders are definitely beauties and handsome, a catchy staffs. The bar also is full of alcoholic beverages and they were displayed very neatly on the glass shelves. The dance floor is big and they have a stage where the DJ is. But why is it so big with instruments too?

 

We are ushered in the second floor and it is said that Sajangnim is already here, alone. He said Eunju-noona will come with him. Did he have change of plan?

 

"Go and mingle with your friends. I saw other artists earlier and even saw some in SM and JYP entertainment. I'll leave you here to talk to my friends below." He says as we sit on the couch reserved for us.

 

"This bar is really so elegant looking," Bom gushes out as she looks around.

 

"Yes, it is. They even have good looking bartenders." CL eyed the bartenders downstairs while wiggling her eyebrows.

 

"I do wonder who the owners are. They almost have every artist I know in our industry." Seungri mentions and now that I think about it we don't know who the owners of this bar are.

 

"Eonnie," Daesung waves his hand to call a waitress.

 

The girl walks towards us smiling. They even have well trained staffs not to gush over stars. "Yes, Mr. Kang?" She says formally. Mr. Kang? I see Daesung wince as he hears it.

 

"Daesung will be fine. Can I ask if the owner of the club is here?" He asks.

 

The girl smiles and shakes her head. "They are not here yet, sir. Shall I tell them you are looking for them?" She asks politely.

 

Daesung shakes his head and hands. "It will be fine. Anyway, can you give us drinks then?"

 

She nods her head and we tell her our orders. Do we have to pay it or this party is covered by the owners? Yeah, she did say they earlier.

 

"Ah! Jiyong-ssi," I hear some gush my name. My eyes wide in shock and clicks my tongue when I see Shin Haeri walking towards us.

 

The boys chuckle at my expression while the girls are curious and confuse about it? Seungri explains it to them and they laugh at my predicament. Of all the people invited, why this girl?

 

Jihye's P.O.V

 

I look at myself in the mirror. My clothes seems fine to me, a leather pants, a chic and rock style coat over a printed deep red sheer blouse and black pumps. The only thing I'm missing is heavy make-up which I can't do because he will be there and I will instantly look like Anna.

 

"Are you sure your makeup will be like that?" Eunjae says as she enters my room to call me out already.

 

The girls are all wearing tight fitting dress and rocker style jacket and leather boots. Yeah, they are all wearing dresses while I'm in pants. I'm not in the mood to be a party girl tonight.

 

"If only you didn't play on the fire then you can do what you want," she chimes.

 

I scoff and retort at her, "Says by the girl who isn't bringing a date because she thinks they will think they are special and you didn't even invite them."

 

She laughs heartily. "If I invited them, they will know that all of them call me their girlfriend."

 

I shake my head in disbelief. "Next time, try two at a time. Don't make it four at once. You will have a tight schedule."  I winked at her.

 

"I'll keep that in mind. Anyway, Dahee's puffy eyes are still visible." She whispers while grinning.

 

My ears are almost falling off after all the litanies of Dahee to her ex-boyfriend. I hate being everyone's best friend. Anyway, Dahee is still not fine but she says that she will try to cheer up.

 

"Crying all day will do that even the power of cucumber and makeup can't hide it." I reply while I put on my lipstick. "You can go first. I'll rethink if I'm going to change my make up or not." I tell her.

 

"Arasso, but don't be so late, okay?" I nod my head in response and she goes out.

 

I slump in the bed. I'm still tired from all the preparation I did earlier for the club. It is already a full house says our manager. If only I didn't agree to this stupid party then I'll be sleeping at home. If I skip this, the girls will skin me alive.

 

After half an hour, I'm already at the club entrance. The bouncer sees me and smiles. I smile back and give him my car keys. I look at the people entering and they are looking at me. I ignore them and enter the noisy club and the party is on high already. I look at my watch. It's just 11: 30 in the evening. Half an hour more before the year ends.

 

YG sees me as I enter the club. He is talking to a model together with his acquaintance, I guess. I walk towards them and greet them. "You are late in your own party," he reprimands teasingly.

 

I giggle and reply, "The girls are already here. Did they not welcome you?" I ask merrily.

 

"You really should have pursued your modeling career," his acquaintance says. "You walk in here and all eyes are on you," he praises.

 

"You flatter me too much but thanks for the compliment. I do hope it is a compliment." I joke.

 

He laughs. "It is a compliment," he assures me.

 

"Anyway, I'll leave you for a bit. I have many guests to greet." I bid them goodbye but I didn't greet any and walk to the bar straight.

 

"Vodka," I order and Gin instantly smiles when he sees me.

 

"I saw your old flame in here," he teases.

 

I hiss at him. "Gin, not to night," I warn and he raises his hand in surrender. He places the glass in front of me.

 

"Dahee is already gulping anything she can order. Is she okay?" He asks worriedly.

 

"She is a broken hearted non-." I reply as I look towards the girls’ location.

 

"Ah, so she's not the pure anymore."

 

I nod in agreement. "And she curses all the men in the world," I voice out.

 

He laughs again. "I do hope I’m not included in those men. Did I say Shin Haeri is here?" He changes the topic.

 

I look at him asking for a confirmation. He nods in response. What is the girl doing here? I click my tongue in annoyance. "She must have come together with her company. Damn!"

 

I instantly cover my face when I hear the damn brokenhearted girl in the speakers. "Omo! She's really brokenhearted." Gin says in horror.

 

I'm more horrified as I hear her sings the songs of Bigbang, How Gee. I bit my lips to stop myself from laughing at this trip of theirs. Yeah, you hear it right. The girls accompany the freaking girl in singing. The guests cheer for them as the DJ gives the tune.

 

"My gosh! What an embarrassing way to relieve stress." I mutter while shaking my head in disbelief.

 

"But you've been singing beautifully like any other idols there. All of you are." He states.

 

"I'll go hide myself, Gin. See you later," I wave my hand and mix with the crowd.

 

"If you see our leader, her name is Song Jihye, please tell her to come on stage," Chaewon says through the mic. "She's a short haired girl and she's beautiful and if you don't recognize her on any magazine. She's that girl."

 

"She's wearing a leather pants and a rockish coat," Eunjae adds information.

 

"Found you," I stiffen when I hear the voice familiar to me. I raise my head to see GD standing in front of me. I smile and try to get away from him but Seungri and Daesung block my way.

 

"Oh! It looks like our Bigbang friends found her." Chaewon says. "Please bring her down, by hook or by crook."

 

"What?" I mouth to Chaewon but she just winks at me. I squeal when I felt my body being lifted up. GD carry me like a sack of rice. Gosh! I'm so thankful that I'm not wearing a dress. "GD!" I exclaim.

 

"Sorry, I'm following orders." He says jovially.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!

I hope you like or love it!

Please leave a comment!

-authornim~