Jealousy

SHE

Chapter 21:

 

Jiyong’s P.O.V

 

“Who is the boy in the photo?” I exclaim, dropping the newspaper on the table asking her seriously.

 

She looks at it then gasps and then it turns to laugh. She is laughing hysterically. “They really got a good shot of us?” she mumbles, smiling widely.

 

“Who is the person in the photo?” I ask again. She looks at me dubiously, biting her lower lips to stop herself from laughing. “Jihye,” I drawl.

 

The boys enter the room chatting as always but they stop when they saw the atmosphere between Jihye and me. Maybe, it is only me who is riled up about the person in the photo. She looks chill about it and is smiling like what I’m asking about is so ridiculous.

 

She waves her hand to Top, asking him to come and then she points out on the photo. Top’s mouth drops and he removes his glass making sure what he is seeing is correct.

 

“He is being jealous of the guy,” she says to him teasingly.

 

Top looks up to me and gazes down again. He then starts laughing hysterically like Jihye earlier. What the hell is wrong with the photo that they like to laugh at it? They are so infuriating. They are not taking me seriously.

 

“Should I tell him who is it, oppa?” she asks Top like a little child.

 

Argh! What the hell is wrong with their relationship? It really infuriates me seeing them talking like that to each other. “Why are you asking him?” I snap.

 

“Jiyong!” Youngbae and Top say at the same time, the moment I finish the sentence. On the other hand, Jihye’ eyes go wide in surprise and holds Top’s arm. She is pretty shock that I snap like that.

 

“It’s me, okay. I had a date with Jihye.” Top blurts out.

 

We stop doing what we are doing. Seungri, Youngbae and Daesung hurriedly run towards the newspaper examining the photo really well. “This is you?” we ask pointing at it.

 

He nods his head. “This is how Jihye and I date whenever we have the chance to go out because of busy schedule and me being busy with Dahee.”

 

“You didn’t have to say it. GD is just annoyed by my action towards you.” She says softly. And better yet, she knows me well. She knew that I didn’t like the way she talks and acts around Top.

 

“Well, he can’t do anything about it. You are my little sister before this guy shows interest on you.” Top even points at me. “And, I don’t like seeing you being accuse of something you are not.”

 

“Something what,” we, all except Jihye and Top, mutter at the same time. I didn’t understand that.

 

I saw the little action of pinching Jihye made and annoyance by Top blurting something she didn’t like. “Well, GD looks like he is accusing me of two timing him.”

-------------------------------------------------

 

“Good morning,” the girls greet lively as they enter the recording room.

 

“Good morning,” Jihye greets back with a bright smile. She walks towards them and they murmur something that I didn’t hear a thing.

 

“The 2ne1 girls are going to start recording right now. So, we will kick you guys out to concentrate on it.” Eunjae says evilly but we, now, know when she is joking and when she’s not. Eunjae is a straightforward girl and she says what she wants to say.

 

“I’m sorry about the jealousy act this time.” I kiss her in the forehead before leaving. Well, I have to admit it is my fault this time.

 

Jihye’s P.O.V

 

“When will you tell him that you are being branded two-timer by some fans in the net, who didn’t know that it is Top, who is in the picture?” Chaewon asks seriously while preparing the equipment.

 

“Well, you can’t call it two timing when the other person has your friend as his girlfriend while the other boy is not even your boyfriend,” I say.

 

“But, he acts like one,” Eunjae interjects.

 

“Why not take things seriously this time?” Dahee asks as she calmly walks in front of the microphone.

 

“Well, seriously I’m not like you Dahee. I’m not the type who acts the sweet and pure girlfriend. You do know that it is only you and Sumi, who is like that in our group. Chaewon, Eunjae and I are from a different bracket of girls.”

 

“What group are you?” Sumi asks seriously, trying to push the button for the record because Dahee is going to start singing.

 

We, three, scratch our heads and gaze away from the prying eyes of Sumi. We, three, only had a once in a lifetime love before we ended up being what we are now. Love is like something taboo to us even if we know that it is already there. That’s why Chaewon shows her love to idols and Eunjae shows it to her many lovers.

 

“They are in a group where they can’t show anything.” Dahee mumbles. We heard her quite well except for Sumi.

 

“Are we ready?” Teddy enters the room with a bright smile together with the 2ne1 girls.

 

“Yes, we are ready.” We say in unison with a smile too.

 

“We are just going to test if it’s going to work well with the tone you asked us to put. Eunjae, Chaewon, Sumi and Dahee will act as the girls.” I say. I offer the girls for the special seat prepared for them.

 

“Shall we?” Teddy asks the girls inside the recording booth. They nod their heads and Teddy turns the music on.

 

The girls sing the finished songs. There are still few more songs but they won’t show any more demo on how to sing it right. They will put their own charms in it because for today, they are officially done helping with the album of the 2ne1.

-------------------------------------------------

 

The 2ne1 girls had so many tries before Teddy, Sumi and I give our thumbs up. It is really hard going through this recording especially when you had to build up the right timing and tune for the song. Teddy and Sumi are so hard to please and they always want the girls to repeat and repeat until they get the right tone for it.

 

“I guess, this will make up for the fatigue we have cause in your recording.” Chaewon says as she digs in on the food we had delivered to the building.

 

We had a long hour session until it’s a wrap for three songs. Even I am exhausted from the seating and listening I made. It is not an easy work and won’t do it again for a whole album. I will only do it for one song.

 

“We should give some to the others?” Dara says as she pick a slice of pizza.

 

Eunjae shakes her hand saying no. “This will be solely for you. The boys are rich enough to buy some food for their growling stomach.”

 

“Can I ask something then?” Bom raises her hand.

 

“Go and ask,” Eunjae replies.

 

“Are Jihye and Jiyong together?”

 

Dahee and Eunjae choke on their food; I really wanted to laugh at it. Well, we are just talking about it earlier and now someone is asking about it.

 

“We are closer than friends but not closer than in a relationship,” I reply vaguely.

 

“Are you best friends then?” The girls ask curiously.

 

I laugh and shake my head. I can’t count him as my best friend since there are so many secret between us and we don’t act like best friends at all. “For now, we don’t have any call on it. I will tell you when I made some name for it.”

 

“Come on, let’s go drink for a while,” Eunjae suggests to the girls.

 

“Okay,” they shout cheerfully.

 

“I will stay here and wait for YG-appa. He said we have something to talk about. I’ll catch up to the place where you are going to drink.” I smile apologetically.

 

“I’ll just send you the name of the bar and place.” Dahee says and smiles.

 

Teddy and I walk out when the girls are already out of sight. We walk towards the room where the piano is. I’ll show and record everything of the song I made for GD, in the eyes of Teddy and YG-appa.

 

 “I’ll leave the rest of the touch up to you, Teddy-oppa,” I inform and wink at him.

 

He nods his head and gives me thumbs up. “Sajangnim is already there waiting. Shall we start recording?”

 

I heave a deep breath before opening the door. “Are you ready?” I ask YG-appa with a wide smile.

 

“Ready to hear the masterpiece,” he smiles back.

 

I smile widely again then sits at the chair and in front of me is the grand piano. “The title of the song is ‘who you’ and it is about losing the one you love and forgetting about it but you can’t at all.”

 

I press the first key and sing the first line on the song. I played it a little more on the softer tone rather than a lively one.

-------------------------------------------------

 

“Yeah, the song is a little bit uncertain about forgetting. Is this song about someone?” YG speaks after I played the song.

 

“Someone? Ani (No), it is not about someone. Actually, I want to write something about losing a love one but that is more depressing to do, so, I ended up doing this. I want it to have a little lively tune other than the piano. I better leave that to Teddy or anyone who can put the song alive.” I explain thoroughly.

 

“I’ll find or do my best to give this song a soul it needed.” Teddy smiles and hugs me at the same time.

 

“I’ll leave now. I have to catch up with the girls, after all.” I say.

 

“Wait,” YG-appa shouts. I look at him inquisitively. “Jiyong is waiting for you in the other recording room. He said that he is trying to repent on what he did earlier.”

 

“Ah,” I mutter, nodding my head.

 

“Don’t tell me that he got jealous about the lucky photo of you and Top on the newspaper?” He inquires. I look away not wanting to answer it. He really is against what is happening right now between me and Jiyong. He chuckles and speaks, “Please, refrain from having a date like that. You, two, like to have an atrocious date every time. I’m worried about Top’s manliness.”

 

“Yah!” I whine. “Oppa looks dashing in our get up even if it really is atrocious. I can’t deny that but it is fun dressing up.”

 

Arasso, but be careful not being found out that much.”

 

“We will. I better get going or else the dragon will be growling at me again.” I jest, giggling.

 

“The dragon is afraid of losing you,” I hear them, both, say but I ignore it and go out to meet GD in the recording room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

I hope you love or like it!

Please, leave a comment!

~authornim

(A/N: Everything here is from my imagination. The song is made by them and I just let my imagination run wild.)