Close Meeting

SHE

Chapter 2:

 

Jihye’s P.O.V

 

Eunjae is still whining about the concert even if we are just a few minutes away from the concert arena. We are all riding different cars but we are in a group conversation in our phones. It is like I’m still riding with them even if I’m alone in my car. Can she just not shut for an hour? She is like this now because he lost a boy toy. And I wonder if the boy toy is the one who left her because she is acting like a woman having menopause.

 

She even makes a big issue over something like Dahee losing her ity but even I am not approving what she did but what can we do? They already have done it. She really must have been dumped by the guy before she can do it to him. Well, that is a first time then.

 

“Anyway, why do we have to be in front of the stage?” I ask. I hate watching so close because it will surely be crowded because fans want to see their idols up-close.

 

“Because, I want to see them up-close,” Chaewon reasons out. See, I am right. I forgot that she is a VIP, a hardcore VIP. We are all VIP’s but we are the forced VIP. We are left with no choice about it.

 

But what I can’t fathom is we will be listening to their songs in each country? As if, they will change their set list of songs. This fan girl is sometimes weird, stupid weird. Whatever we do, we have to be around her or else she will be stalking those guys all the way. I sigh and park my car.

 

“What’s the sigh for?” Eunjae asks as she steps out of her car. It was an Audi just like mine but white in color.

 

“It’s nothing,” I say while shaking my head. Chaewon is instantly at our side and is dragging us to the entrance of the arena.

 

“Excited much,” Eunjae mutters annoyingly. Chaewon glares at her. I put my hands in the air for both of them to stop. They stay quiet until we are in our place. Finally, I will have peace of mind but the fans looks at us.

 

Is there something wrong with us? The girls notice it too and they exchange glances. Did we say something wrong? That will be impossible because we still didn’t talk since we are here. “Are you VIP’s?” The girls ask us.

 

Chaewon gives them the mega-watt smile of her and answers jovially, “Yes, we are.” She is holding their hands like a lunatic. We all turn our eyes away from her. She’s super embarrassing when we are in a concert like this. She acts like a teenager who’s seeing her idols for the first time.

 

I chuckle when they give Eunjae a BigBang stick. Her expression is funny but because she lost the bet, she can’t do anything. The bet is really simple. It is on how long will Dahee stays as a . Eunjae thinks that she can hold out for a month but Chaewon says it is only a week. Yeah, they are betting on their friend’s ual life.

 

She is cussing in whispers to me as she holds the stick in her hand. I don’t know if I will be sorry or happy for her. She hates BigBang because that’s all we heard ever since Chaewon became a VIP. Just as I tell her she hates not being in control.

 

The concert starts and the fans squeal including Chaewon while the four of us forced a squeal for the sake of being one of them. I know then that Eunjae rolls her eyes while squealing.

 

When we the concert is already in the middle of it, I think they have spotted me from the crowd. We are outstanding with our outfits after all. I figure it out that is the reason why they are staring at us earlier. And now, I'm being stared by them.

 

"They know you," the four girls ask me. I shake my head to deny. Who would have thought they can spot me from this crowd even if it is dim? They smile and wave at the fans but I know they saw me even the girls notice that.

 

"Where did you meet them?" Chaewon screams exaggeratedly while shoving her hands up in the air when we are walking towards our car.

 

"I don't know. They are in the café yesterday but when you arrive they are already gone." I lie. Chaewon will wreak havoc if she knows they are there when the girls are blurting all her secrets about being a VIP. It's not about her being shy but it's about her being humiliated while they are there.

 

"Why didn't you say so? Are they regular there?" She bombards me with questions. I can never believe this girl is so addicted to those guys. She even sends them an invitation to our club opening. And Eunjae is thankful they are out of the country when the club is opening.

 

The club is jam pack. We don't expect that many celebrities will come. Their management tell us that they are can't attend. At least, we still didn't open the bar to the public. It will be chaos if that happens.

 

"Shin Haeri is here," Dahee whispers as she passed by me.

 

Who invited that prick? She will just say on how successful her career on modeling in and out of the country especially when she sees me. She thinks I lost to her because I didn't pursue my modeling career. Yeah, I’m into modeling but not much lately because I have a change of career all of a sudden. Actually, we all are but we decided that it we love what we are doing now.

 

"Do you want back up," Eunjae offers as she passed by me and greets the guest at the next table.

 

"We can call the bouncer and send her out," Sumi suggests while chatting with our guests.

 

I shake my head in disbelief on how they can say side comments while we are busy talking to guests. "I will be fine," I say to Sumi.

 

"Jihye," I hear her call me. I roll my eyes and Sumi chuckles and tap me in the back.

 

I turn around and smile to her. She is still a feet away from me but her smile is wide as the expressway. "Haeri," I speak and hug her when she is near me. "It's been a while."

 

1...2...3...start. "Yeah, I just came back from New York. I had so many photo shoots done with different magazines," she boasts.

 

I smile, even if I didn't want too. "Really? That is good to hear." I act happy for her even if I want to leave her there.

 

1...2...3...start. "It is such a shame that you didn't pursue your career." I laugh softly at her. That is so old news already. I hope you have changed your line. Even I know what you are going to talk about before your mouth opens.

 

"Ani (No), I love what I'm doing now. And I can travel the month and date I want." Take that, . I smile merrily to her. I think I saw her nerve twitch.

 

"I thought BigBang will be here. That's why I came here." She changed the subject. I am near in calling the bouncer to throw her out.

 

"So, you are still going after Kwon Jiyong? I have heard news that he is dating a Japanese model, now. But they are in their tour but they promised us to come here when they are free." I spat at her gently. Yeah, their management really promise me that since I know someone in there. "Do you want me to invite you when they come?" I smile widely.

 

She raises her brow but smile sweetly and shakes her head. "Oh! You mean Kiko Mizuhara?” I really don’t know the name of the girl but she doesn’t even give me the chance to answer because she continues talking. “They are denying the rumors. So, I still have my chance. Anyway, thanks for the offer of inviting me but I'm going to one of their concert in Japan. Their manager gave me a ticket after all."

 

She really is asking for a challenge. "That's great news," I mutter. "Then there is no need for me to invite you again in this club." I bow and leave her standing there alone.

 

Eunjae is holding her stomach while laughing so wildly. Even the whole floor is looking at her. "I really love complimentary tickets," Chaewon mocks loudly for Hae-ri to hear.

 

"You," she hissed at Chaewon.

 

"Byung-woo, our VIP guest to their floor," I command.

 

He nods and ushers Haeri to the first floor. "Ma'am, this is for the VVIP. The VIP is downstairs," Byung-woo explains.

 

And that did it. Her nerve pops and she is beyond humiliated. She smiles sweetly again and looks at me. She really is a devil in disguise. "Have good party," she say.

 

I smile more sweetly. "Oh, Haeri, we are having a good party already," I state.

 

She goes out like a queen but when she's gone the five of us laugh like there's no tomorrow. It will be news tomorrow but who cares, I hate her and I'm frank with it. Everybody knows it.

 

Singapore bound already and time flies so fast when you're always busy with work. The club is still booming even if months had pass since the opening. Well, we do have the most visits of celebrities in the past few months because of the privacy the clubs offers.

 

Why are we staying in Waterfront hotel? This is so far from all the business I came here for. I halt and astound on what I am seeing right now. "Really, Chaewon?" I say not happy about it.

 

She smiles guiltily. They already see me and all eyes turn to me. I walk towards the front desk. The staff smile at me, "Good afternoon ma'am."

 

"Good afternoon, we have a reservation for the executive suite. Han Chaewon," I tell her the information she needed.

 

"Ah yes, Ms. Han. Welcome to Waterfront Hotel. I'll call our manager to assist you." She calls her manager through phone and another minute the manager is here.

 

"Hey, cafe girl," Seungri calls to me.

 

"Cafe girl?" The girls exclaim.

 

"I told you, didn't I? I've met them in the cafe." I explain.

 

"We saw you in the concert in Korea but you didn't smile at us." He accuses but damn, he is straight to home. "By the way, I'm Seungri." The girls smile except for Chaewon, who is ready to pass out.

 

"Hi, I'm Daesung,"

 

"Taeyang," he smiles, "nice to meet you."

 

"Seunghyun but you can call me TOP." Wow! His voice was still really deep and y.

 

“Tabi!” Chaewon exclaims. We cover our faces with our hands when she said that. Gosh! This girl is really embarrassing.

 

"I'm Kwon Jiyong but you can call me GD," he offer his hand for a shake. The girls take it and shake hands. He looks at me waiting for my hand. I smile and just bow lightly to greet him.

 

"Sorry about that Seungri, I thought you are looking at your fans," I lie. Eunjae coughs and Sumi giggles. What a letdown from my friends? "Anyway, I'll leave you here."

 

"Why?" The girls shout.

 

"This hotel is far from my business meetings. I will be staying in Marriott if there is still available room but if not I'll be in Intercontinental," I tell them. "Call me, when we will have dinner. My meeting shall be done by six in the evening. It's nice meeting you all." She bows again and drags her trolley out of the hotel.

 

I should have known she will do that. Now, I have to go check-in another hotel just to be near my business meetings. I sigh, life is crazy.

 

I am walking in the street because my meeting finished earlier than expected. It is not a good one, it is bad and I want to relieve myself from the stress they gave me.

 

While I am busy sightseeing, I bump into someone. "Aw," I groan in pain while rubbing my forehead.

 

"Please, watch where you are going," he said.

 

I recognize the voice, raising my head slowly, I see the person who I'm thinking the owner of the voice. "Oh, it is only you." I mutter still rubbing my forehead. For all the places, why do I have to see him here? I’m going to faint any moment if he recognizes me.

 

"Did it hurt?" He pulls away my hand and examines it. I know it was pinkish from the sudden crash I had from him. He kisses it, both of us stun from what he did.

 

I smile and say, "Must be a habit. My appa has the same habit when one is hurt."

 

"Ah yeah," he agrees stuttering.

 

“Ah, Jihye noona,” I hear Seungri shout. I look behind GD and see that they are all together. Tonight is their concert, right? Shouldn’t they be rehearsing for it?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank You for reading!

I hope you like it!

Leave a comment!

-authornim