Outburst

SHE

Chapter 52:

 

TOP’s P.O.V

 

“Jiyong, are you alright?” the guys ask, worry in their tone, as they hover over Jiyong. Jiyong, on the other hand, is walking like a zombie and couldn’t believe what happened.

 

“Jiyong?” I shriek to get his attention.

 

Jiyong’s head snaps to me with a blank look. “Hyung, Jihye is bleeding and they dropped me here rather than me going with her,” he says as the tears fall in his eyes.

 

I don’t know what to say. I know what happened, we, all, know. It is all over the news. People are going crazy about the incident. We want to go to the hospital too but we can’t cancel the concert even if Jihye’s more important than the concert. “Let’s go to the dressing room and let you have a change of clothes,” I suggest and accompany him, putting my hand on his back as a sign of comforting him. Jiyong’s clothes have blood in them even in his hand. Judging from that, I know that Jihye’s hurt really badly.

 

“Can I go to the hospital?” Jiyong asks again.

 

I can’t look at him, right now. My eyes are misting whenever he speaks or looks at me. Jiyong looks like a human with no soul. He is barely holding on his sanity. “After we wrap up, then we will go straight to the hospital,” I assure him.

 

“Manager Kim told me that Jihye will undergo surgery to check if there’s no vital part that the knife hit. That only means one thing, neh?” Jiyong looks at me, his face really wet in his tears. I can’t even understand much of what he’s talking about but I get the gist of it.

 

“She will be fine,” I assure him. “Jihye is a strong woman. She will fight and smile like nothing happened.” I know this is what will the girls will say to Jiyong if they are here right now but the moment they are called about the accident, the girls rush to go to the hospital.

 

“Can you leave me alone for a while?”

 

“Yeah sure, there’s still a lot of time before the rehearsal,” I answer and leave him in the room.

 

We are all quiet as we hear Jiyong’s cries. Even the staff can’t work properly because they are worried for Jiyong. We, all, know how he loves Jihye and the staff bonds with Jihye already for the past days she lounges with us before the concerts.

 

“Will he be fine?” Youngbae queries worry written in his face.

 

I shrug then sighs. “I don’t know. I don’t even know if Jihye is fine. No one is calling us yet and I’m worried that if it’s worse than we thought then I worry that Jiyong will hate the fans forever.”

 

“But it’s not the fans fault?” Seungri utters but unsure.

 

“It’s not directly the fans fault but why do you think Jihye has to suffer like this? They have wished for her to be hurt, maknae. Indirectly as it is, it is still a fact that the fans want her to get hurt and they got it through Haeri, who is spouting things that she did it because fans wants Jihye dead.” Daesung interjects.

 

 Yeah, even if I want to defend the fans this time but I can’t because knowing what Haeri sputters will always be part of the truth that the fans wishes for Jihye to be dead.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Are you happy now?” Jiyong shouts at the end of the concert.

 

My eyes are wide in surprise and shock. “Jiyong,” I call. I need to stop him before it goes bigger. I know what he feels but it’s wrong to do it.

 

“She is in the hospital fighting for her life. Are you happy now that she is hurt?” Jiyong is crying as he tells it to the people inside the dome. “Are you happy now?” Jiyong falls on his knees as he cries.

 

I look down and didn’t stop him. It’s because I don’t know what he is feeling and I know that I will do it when it is Dahee.

 

“Are you happy now?” Jiyong says again as he cries his heart out to the fans.

 

I look up to see that the staffs are accompanying Jiyong off the stage. Youngbae, Daesung and Seungri are just quiet and looking down like I did earlier. There are no words that can express how Jiyong is hurting.

 

We bow to our fans but we didn’t utter the phrase, I’m sorry. If we say that now, they will just think that what they are doing to girls who are close to us, are the right thing and are just things that are half meant because it’s in the worldwide web.

 

“Thank you for coming. Have a good night.” We wave goodbye but there’s no smile in our face not even our happy Daesung and Seungri.

 

“It’s not the best concert ever and still not the best day ever,” Daesung utters when we are off the stage.

 

“Well, I’ll wait for Sajangnim’s scolding and punishment for not stopping Jiyong-hyung,” Seungri implies with a shrug.

 

Of course, we will know the consequences of our actions. But even if it happens again, I will not stop Jiyong even if it’s wrong of him to tell that to the fans because he has the right the moment the fans want Jihye hurt and dead.

 

Jihye is the line holding Jiyong from not getting too much angry and blurting out his frustration on our fans. But she is not here to hold the line and it snaps when Jihye was attacked earlier.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

“She’s not yet waking up,” Dahee informs us when we get from the hospital. “The doctor even told us that she is still under probation since the operation is critical and they are not risking for possible infection.”

 

“Can I at least come in and see her up close?” Jiyong utters while looking over the window.

 

“I’m sorry, Jiyong, but it’s a strict order. They will just monitor her for 24 hours then that’s when we will know if she’s stable enough to go to the normal room,” Eunjae answers.

 

“Where are Aunt and Uncle?” Jiyong ask, looking around for them.

 

“They went home to get some change of clothes and bring clothes for Jihye. Don’t worry they are not blaming you for what happened. They just didn’t thought that Haeri will do that or anybody,” Chaewon assures Jiyong.

 

Of course, my friend will be worried about the wrath of the parents since he is there when it happened. But it is also not his fault because no one thinks through that there’s a possibility of stabbing Jihye.

 

“Besides than that, I have read about your outburst in the concert. It’s all over the internet. You know that Jihye will not like what you did,” Eunjae scolds.

 

“It’s not their fault oppa,” Sumi butts in politely. “They didn’t do anything wrong. Jihye-unnie will say the same thing we are saying right now if she’s awake.”

 

Chaewon puts her hand on Sumi’s shoulder and shakes her head. “We’ll just go to the nearest convenience store or coffee shop. Do you want something?”

 

“Coffee,” we, all, speak at the same time.

 

“Got it,” Chaewon announces with a smile. “Let’s go, Sumi. You have to help me carry those coffees.”

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jiyong’s P.O.V

 

I am looking at Jihye’s sleeping face from afar. I don’t want the feeling like she is slipping away from me. I hate this feeling of being so useless. Please keep her safe, that’s what I’m praying since earlier. My heart is beating fast like it’s in a rush. My brain is not working properly. Everything is a mess when I see her sleeping in a hospital bed.

 

“YG-sajangnim is on his way here,” Top-hyung informs me then sits back to the bench just in front of the ICU.

 

“Did he say that he will scold me for my outburst earlier?” I inquire, without my eyes straying away from Jihye.

 

“He didn’t speak of anything. We’ll see when he gets here.”

 

I hope that he will not punish me to get away from her. If he says that I will be devastated as hell but will fight for it. I flinch when I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look at the person to see Jihye’s father.

 

“Son, she will not disappear. So, please get some rest for a while. If by staying by her will make you at ease then I promise you that the moment she wakes up. I will call you first.”

 

“That’s right, Jiyong. Go back to the hotel and sleep. We’ll watch over our daughter and we’ll call you when she wakes up,” Jihye’s mom utters calmly.

 

Why are they not blaming me for what happened? It is my fault after all because Haeri is so obsessed with me that their daughter got hurt. If only I didn’t want a normal couple date and brought someone with us then this wouldn’t have happened.

 

Her mom sighs and looks at me. “Jihye is right. You do worry too much. Don’t blame yourself and stop scowling, if you get ugly then Jihye will scold us for that. So, cheer a little bit. After all, Jihye had many trials happened in her life and this is one of them. I’m sure she will not give up this time also.”

 

Like mother like daughter, they know what I am thinking with just my face. Am I really easy to read? Or are they just good face readers?

 

“Let’s go, Ji. If we go back to the hotel, I am sure the reporters outside will follow us and will stop bothering the hospital about the incident,” Youngbae remarks.

 

I sigh and nod my head. We, all, need rest and I’m not the one who is hurting and worrying to Jihye. I am sure they are restless as hell like I am. “Let’s go.”

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Just this one time Jiyong, I will let this one slide since I know how shock and hurt you are. But next time don’t blame the fans who didn’t do anything but threaten Jihye with no intent to do it,” YG-hyung implies as he scolds me about my outburst.

 

“And you, guys,” he points at the remaining Bigbang boys; “you should have stopped him and didn’t just stand there, looking down like a wallflower. I know what you are feeling. I am ready to kill earlier when I heard about the news but I have to calm myself down or I will regret something that I shouldn’t have done. I stop because I know Jihye will not be happy if I did it in a spur of anger.”

 

“We are sorry,” we speak and bow at him.

 

YG-hyung sighs. “There’s nothing we can do now. For now, we will only tell them that Jiyong is mad because he is the reason that his friend, Jihye, is attack because they thought that you, two, are dating. Do you understand?”

 

I want to tell him that we should tell the fans the whole truth already but I stop myself because I remember what hyung said that I should think about Jihye first. She will be much more stressed if I did something like that. “I understand,” I answer.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

Eunjae’s P.O.V

 

“Are you sure about that, Jihye?” I ask in disbelief. Her friend is still pale and can’t still move that much but she’s already spouting nonsense.

 

“Yes, I am sure of it, Eunjae. It will be the best thing right now,” Jihye says weakly and barely audible.

 

“But Jihye, you have to think about it thoroughly. Maybe, you are just still disoriented because of the medicine,” Dahee expresses.

 

Jihye shakes her head. “Aniyo, I am sure about it. I have to do it. It’s better to be now or I’ll forever hold my peace and that will be disastrous. I can’t chicken out because of the outcome.” She then looks at her mom. “Mom, can you do what I have asked you to?”

 

“Baby…”

 

“No, it is now or never,” Jihye says indignantly.

 

“Okay, I will do it. Are you really sure that you will attack while the iron is hot?”

 

“Yes, I am.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank for reading!

I hope you like it!

Comment!

Upvote!

Subscribe!

Enjoy!!!

-authornim