Playful Girl

SHE

Chapter 38:

 

Jihye’s P.O.V

 

I hug the 2ne1 girls as they have an amazing comeback in their new song ‘Falling in Love’. It is a huge hit and the Blackjacks are waiting for it. They are amazing and there’s no doubt that they love what they are doing.

 

Unnie, we should celebrate,” CL remarks, smiling widely.

 

“Eh,” I reply, caught off guard with the invitation. “I think the last time we had a celebration, it ended being all over the net. Shall we just eat out then?” I suggest not liking the fact that I’m trying to be low profile in a while. After all, there are major changes in my family and the other girls.

 

I’ve been on the news again for taking the fiancé of my own best friend that they end up calling the engagement off. If I am right in anyway, the Park family made this up just to be the doe in the people eyes. It must be because of something I have done.

 

Eunjae and I pull out all stocks that our family have on the Park Company. That is the thing Eunjae and I have been busy for the past few days, we have meetings with the company’s board of directors and especially, we had our talk with our families.

 

It’s been a whirlwind of fun since my revenge is exactly what I wanted. You don’t play with a Song, Choi, Park, and Lee friend’s especially best friend. You will feel the wrath of their whole clan. Well, my family and Eunjae’s family stocks are not that big but it occupies 30% of the company and that’s big enough to turn the table on them.

 

And when the Song and Choi decide to pull stocks from a company even if it means losing a bunch of money, it means that the company will soon die down. Our families are like the stock exchange, people intend to believe our business moves 100% completely.

 

I’m just going to play with their market price for a bit until they know how wrong of Jay to play with other girls in New York, then threatens my families and friends, and most likely for the hurtful years Chaewon suffered from him. I dig his grave and I will include his family for tolerating their son’s wicked ways.

 

I glance at the newly revive Chaewon as she begins fangirling over the 2ne1 new song and music video. She is being a blackjack now. And I’m happy that she is back to what she is rather than the gloomy Chaewon.

 

“Can I go with you?”Jiyong asks me as he enters the studio.

 

“No!” the girls shouts.

 

I look at him. “I don’t have a say on it, cheri,” I tell him with a dubious expression. “And you are busy with helping Youngbae and Seungri for their albums, ne?”

 

He nods his head, a little bit reluctant.

 

“Sorry about that, but we will have our girls night out.” I say a little bit sorry for him. I hold his hand and smile at him encouragingly. “I will be fine,” I tell him. Jiyong is just worried about me being on news lately but I think I have already told the media my statement about snatching the fiancé of my friend. Photos of Chaewon and I partying are seen on the net but they are still ignoring the fact that the smiles and happiness we show in them are true and not false at all.

 

“Jihye, let’s go,” Eunjae shouts.

 

I nod my head in response and Eunjae goes out of the room. I kiss Jiyong on the lips and put our foreheads together. “I will be fine,” I state firmly.

 

He nods and smiles. “Don’t eat too much,” he reminds me teasingly.

 

I stick my tongue out. “Sorry but neglecting a food is not on my list,” I counter back and go out of the room.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

We are eating in one of the Han’s restaurant. Chaewon’s family business is restaurants all over Korea and Japan but now, they are extending outside of the country including the western countries. They are tied up with my family’s hotel corporation and Choi’s resorts and casinos. Dahee’s family is our personal and company lawyers and Sumi’s family is our personal doctors and companies very reliable hospital tie up. So basically, our families connect to each other even if they are in different kind of fields.

 

Unnie, the food in here is great! Jjang!” CL praises as she grabs another piece of food in her chopsticks and munches on it with great smile.

 

Dara and Bom are eating heartily while Minzy is still ordering another set of dishes for us.

 

“Your trainer will kill us if you gain weight after this,” Eunjae muses as she eyes the girls amazing love for the food.

 

“Yes, you do know that you have to burn those calories after this,” I agree with Eunjae. They will get scolded for sure. They have a hearty appetite and they couldn’t stop eating at all. I and the girls are already full just by watching them put a mouthful of food in their mouths.

 

“Don’t worry about it. Hwangsabu-nim will likely kill us with exercise tomorrow and Sajangnim gives us the go signal to eat heartily for this day.” Bom answers with a grin and she then looks back to the table searching for her next target.

 

I think now, we are going to be called bad influence for their diet. Photographers and fans are swarming outside the restaurant, their cameras ready for the next scoop and pictures to be posted in their site tonight.

 

“Do you want to try some desserts? Chaewon’s mom and Dahee make them especially for this store and they are made in limited amounts.” I suggested with an earnest smile. The desserts here are the best and have been featured in many magazines because people line up to get a piece of the desserts and there’s no reservation for it. You have to line up early in the morning to get the limited count of pastries for take outs.

 

As I mention the word desserts, CL, Dara, Minzy and Bom, eyes twinkles in delight and nod their head exuberantly. I look at Chaewon and she shrugs then calls for the waiter. “A slice a piece of every cake available,” she confides in a hush tone.

 

The waiter nods and walks back to the pastry station of the restaurant.

 

Haeri’s P.O.V

 

What should I post now? I need something to post against her, to get more hate from his fans. I need something interesting and something that will be huge impact on her.

 

“Ms. Haeri, there’s a mail for you from Mr. Kim,” my maid says as she stretches her hand to me to give the mail I’m waiting for every week.

 

I am exuberant to see what news he has for me. Mr. Kim is such a great gossiper near YG building. Everything he sees is being sent to me by mail together with a photo. Her minions are not only near in YG building but she has eyes wherever the damn Jihye goes too.

 

I open the envelope only to see photos of Kiko Mizuhara leaving the YG building in haste. Hmm…Kiko Mizuhara is already out of the picture but now, she’s coming back. I thought I’m over destroying her but now she’s back and she’s going to be in the game.

 

“I can use her,” I chime with my eyes twinkling in excitement. “She is irrational and thinks so highly of herself just because she modeled for Chanel and other big fashion lines just like Jihye.” I spat in hatred for the two people. “I will crush them both and I will have Jiyong for my own.”

 

I type the gossip I made on my mind. “I will give chaos in your life, Jihye, just because you became the first Korean to be called his muse by Karl Lagerfeld and for Kiko Mizuhara, it is because you put me to shame in one of your drunken mayhems and for being Jiyong’s girlfriend,” she declares full of hate and loath.

 

Jiyong’s P.O.V

 

Mianhe,” I say sincerely to Jihye, who is lying on the couch reading a book. She’s been coop up in the studio because I’m on the news lately because of a photo of Kiko leaving YG. The caption says that Kiko is leaving YG building after visiting me, her boyfriend.

 

Jihye is cool about it but she is not talking at me. Is she mad or just playing with me? Whenever I ask her about it, she replies that YG-hyung and Teddy­-hyung already explained to her what happened and smile then after that she will not answer anymore and ignore me completely.

 

She looks at me and nods curtly then goes back to reading.

 

“Yah!” I whine at her. It’s driving me nuts already and I can’t work properly even though she is in the same room as me.

 

The door opens abruptly and Youngbae peeks in. “Jihye-ah, the girls are already looking for you.”

 

She stands up and smiles widely, not like what she is showing me. “Thanks Bae,” she says grateful. “Can you accompany me there?” She walks towards the door and didn’t even look back. I sigh and slump my body on the couch. Youngbae looks at me pitifully. “Let her be for a while. You’re the one who didn’t tell her that Kiko went here.”

 

“Argh!” I groan. “There’s no need to tell me, arasso? I know it’s my fault.”

 

Youngbae chuckles and shakes her head then closes the door.

 

“What am I going to do for you to see that I’m really sorry?” I utter to no one, since I’m already alone. I groan again as my mind will not work properly because of my problem with Jihye.

 

I dial Top’s number and wait for him to answer. “Hyung,” I say frustrated.

 

He chuckles at my action. “What happened? I’m currently busy with my work.” He says on the other line.

 

“Just give me a minute,” I plead. Argh! The great leader of Bigbang is pleading to be listened to.

 

“Arasso, so what can I help you with?”

 

I sigh and speak, “She’s mad at me. I know it. She doesn’t talk to me or give me her attention even if I’m acting like a lost puppy because of my work. Ottoke?” I’m really desperate. She’s my own vitamin but she’s so unreceptive to me.

 

Top-hyung laughs at the other line. He really is laughing so hard at my predicament. “I really don’t know what to do. I’ve never been on the news of having another girlfriend or any other girl to begin with. Why not ask Dahee or Eunjae or maybe, Chaewon?” he suggests.

 

“Dahee is mad at me. Eunjae, she is just like you laughing at my situation. Chaewon, she is aloof with me. I think Jihye talked to them.” Aaahhhh! Ottoke? I don’t know what to do anymore. My aegyo are not even making a difference anymore.

 

“Hmm…have you asked Sajangnim for help?” he inquires. I stand up instantly. My knee meets up with the table and it hurts like hell. I moan in pain and jumps around like a fool. “I guess you didn’t. Try Sajangnim, he knows Jihye the most, more than us.”

 

I smile and reply, “Ne, I will ask him about it. Thanks hyung.”

               

Jihye’s P.O.V

 

“Is it fun to play with Jiyong?” Eunjae inquires as we drink tea on Woobin’s place.

 

I giggle and can’t stop doing it whenever people asked me if I’m mad at him. I’m really not mad but I like seeing a distressed Jiyong. He is fun to watch. Let’s just say that my playgirl spirit is back because of this issue.

 

“It’s hard to keep a straight face whenever Jiyong asked me if you are mad and what he can do to tell you that he really regret not telling you about it.” Dahee says distress about acting mad at Jiyong because I asked her too.

 

“Fine, I will apologize after my game is done. Will that be fine?” I declare, still smiling goofily though.

 

“Sincerely,” the three girls, namely Dahee, Eunjae and Chaewon, utter at the same time. Sumi, on the other hand, is busy reading a thick book about her studies because her finals will be tomorrow and she can’t fail or else she will repeat the semester for the subject.

 

Arasso, I will apologize sincerely.” I promise to them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: I'm sorry for the super duper late post. My mind is super duperly mentally blocked and there's no concept going out of my mind.)

Thanks for reading!

Comment!

Upvote!

Subscribe!

-authornim