Gluttony

SHE

Chapter 34:

 

Jihye’s P.O.V

 

“You are what?” Chaewon shrieks as I mention her about what the stupid girl did behind my back. I guess Eunjae didn’t tell anyone about her meeting with the editor in chief with YG-appa because the rest of the girls’ reactions are so priceless. But Chaewon stands out the most because she is shaking me like she can’t believe what I just spouted to her. 

 

Eunjae grabs Chaewons arms away from my shoulder and she then smiles at me. “Well, it is appa who suggested it and I just complied to his whims because he said that one way or another people will noticed your closeness but this time he will forced the fans to love you,” she explains with a smile.

 

“Knowing appa, he will really do that. He is kind of piss that you are being judge without you fighting back at all,” Dahee interjects while looking at me disapprovingly.

 

“It’s just that I don’t care what they say about me. Just like you said, I am being judge without them knowing what I really am but that doesn’t mean I have to fight back just because I’m being ridiculed by the hardcore fans of Bigbang or any idol,” I reply nonchalantly while trying to back away from the moving Chaewon.

 

Eunjae holds Chaewon arms to stop her from shaking my whole being again. “We know what appa feels anyway and he is just being protective of you, just what a guardian would do,” Eunjae states with a not so happy face at me.

 

Uhmm…did I do something to get that unhappy face from her? I still didn’t do anything for me to acquire an unhappy response from her.

 

“So, it just means that Jihye-unnie is going to get married to Jiyong-oppa,” Sumi says as a matter of fact.

 

Chaewon shouts in annoyance. We look at her like she was possessed by some evil spirit. She is sulking like a child or a teenager stolen of a boyfriend. Well, I did steal her idol but it is not only Jiyong, who she likes in the group. She loves them all, as a matter of fact.

 

“You are going to get married to my Jiyong,” Chaewon whines while stomping her feet.

 

Eunjae just rolls her eyes at Chaewon’s sentiments, which are not funny to her. To her, Chaewon is just being melodramatic like always and Dahee and Sumi ignore her too. We are used to her being like this especially when her favorite idols go out in the open dating a woman. I can never truly understand the heart of a fan.

 

“Chaewon, there’s no wedding. It’s only a wedding pictorial. I’m only 24 and I don’t have marriage in my mind,” I tell her warmly and she looks at me, pouting her lips in discontent.

 

I chuckle and shake my head in disbelief. “Shall I tell your fiancé that you are being unfaithful to him because you are eyeing an idol that you are close with?” I jest.

 

Chaewon glares at me but at least, she stops sulking. “You wouldn’t do that,” she says uncertain. “Would you?” she inquires anxiously.

 

The girls laugh but earn a scowl from Chaewon. I shake my head but there is a grin on my face. “I will not tell him. It is just a waste of time because he trusts you completely. So, you better stop stalking idols if you don’t want to hurt him.”

 

She smiles widely but her eyes are blank as usual. We, except Sumi, gaze away as we see the same expression she is having the past few years. I put on my cool act because it is my fault why there is a glum atmosphere in here.

 

“Anyway, I don’t want to ruin your happiness bubble but today is girls’ night out and I don’t want any of you sulking or frowning till dawn or else you will feel my wrath,” I warn them as I look straight into their eyes seriously.

 

They smile and nod their head in response.

 

I look at Chaewon, who hides or forgets the blank expression she has earlier. It is a good thing she is a simple minded fool, who thinks that everything will fall into place without her doing anything about it.

 

Not everyone engage is happy with it. That is what I learn from Chaewon especially when he is not the one your heart is beating for.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

The girls and I party and eat till two in the morning. We should have been done by twelve midnight but I got home super-duper late because I ate dinner with Jiyong. I can’t refuse him because he still didn’t eat his dinner and I don’t want people eating alone especially when all of the people are home and he is by his self.

 

I can feel my stomach grumbling from too much fullness. The dancing didn’t even help to burn down all the foods we chow down because Chaewon is depress still over my supposed marriage to Jiyong.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

It’s already lunch but my tummy is still aching from too much eating. Aisht! I will never eat that much again if this is what will I feel the next day. I feel heaviness like I became fat over one night of gluttony.

 

All I can hear are grumbles as I make my tea to help me ease down the heaviness of my belly. As I look at my tea, I can’t fathom to drink it at all. It is like when I see a dish, I want to puke. Argh! I swear I will really not going to eat too much over my capacity.

 

I force down the tea to my throat. I rub my temple in disbelief that my stomach is having right now. It is grumbling to me for feeding it more fluids. I sigh as I gulp down the remaining content of my cup.

 

After an hour, I feel a little bit better but not that much. But I can’t lie all day; I still have my flight to Paris, which I’m reluctant to go. It is a magazine shoot for the September issue. I’m not front page but I have to wear designer clothes again, which I really like for being a model once in a while.

 

It’s almost fashion week time and I bet Shin Haeri’s nose is getting long for over praising her own talent for modelling. I really don’t want to see her but I bet I will see her since she will be doing the catwalk for some of the designer’s I know of. Maybe, even Kiko Mizuhara will walk the runway.

 

Aisht! What a small world we are having? Haeri and Kiko and I meeting in one place will probably be chaotic as hell. Even I don’t know what will happen between the three of us.

 

 I drag my yellow trolley as I walk to the living room where the girls are still sprawled over the carpet unmoving.

 

Their head moves up and gawk at my outfit from head to bottom. I am only wearing a simple loose white shirt and tight denim pants and a plaid shirt tied around my waist. My accessories are my watch, a grey beanie on my head, a black leather buddy bag and my black Ray ban sunglasses.

 

“Is there something wrong with my outfit?” I ask them, queerly.

 

They shake their heads.

 

“I just thought that you are going to wear the same baggy sleeveless shirt and shorts over the long brown coat like last time. You like wearing comfortable clothes in your flight after all,” Dahee responds then plants her face in the carpet again.

 

“I have the same thing in mind,” the other girls raise their hands.

 

“I just want to remind you that it’s already cold and you will get chills when you arrive there,” Eunjae continues then slump her head down too, like the rest.

 

I shake my head in incredulity. “I will go now. See you two days from now or maybe make that four. I’ll be stopping by at the same stores. Do you like something for me to buy?” I ask them before I go out.

 

“Just the new stocks please,” they all say in unison but their face flat on earth.

 

I chuckle. “Arasso. I’ll look if there’s something good.” I walk out of the door and there’s our driver waiting for me. “Good afternoon, Namseon-ahjussi,” I greet him with a smile.

 

 He smiles back. “Good afternoon too, Jihye-ssi,” he greet back. “Please, get in and I’ll put your trolley in the compartment.” He grabs the trolley from my hand and I slide inside the car.

 

I look at my watch. I’ll arrive there around ten in the evening here in Korea but it will be around two in the afternoon in Paris, that since I’ll go to the loft we have there and then I go straight to my appointments. I sigh as I ponder about the schedule I will be having for two days. There is so limited time to roam around the city of love.

 

“Shall we?” Namseon-ahjussi inquires, eyeing me at the rearview mirror. I nod my head in response.

 

At the airport, many reporters are waiting for a scoop. I’m not the one they are waiting for but damn, do I really have to be in here. Even if I am not the one they are waiting for, a scoop will always be a scoop.

 

Flashes of cameras surround my sight as I walk towards the airport entrance. I want to sigh but that will be rude and news worthy if I did that. So, I just smile at the cameras as the securities help me ease my way towards the entrance.

 

I thank and bow at them for the help. I rummage my bag to find my passport and ticket for my trip. The moment I feel the square letter thing in my bag I pulled it out and I am right. The ticket is held inside the passport.

 

I walk towards the check-in booth and give them my ticket and passport while I am waiting for that I dial Jiyong's number. He picks up on the second ring but it is Teddy-oppa who answers.

 

"Yoh, oppa," I greet.

 

"I thought you will be disheartened that I'm the one answering," he teases and I know he is smiling right now.

 

"Aniyo, is he busy by the way? If he is, can you tell him that I am not around for three or four days. And if he calls me, he will be charge expensively since I'm out of the country," I confide to him but my eyes still on the ground attendant that is checking me in for my flight.

 

"Nope, he is not busy at all," he replies amused.

 

"What is he doing?" The attendant gives back my ticket and passport and I lift the trolley to be weighed and check in, so I am not going to be dragging that big bag.

 

"Kamsahamnida," I mutter and bow at the attendant and she does the same with a smile.

 

"He is currently busy on a meeting with sajangnim," Jiyong answers after a while.

 

I am surprised by the sudden change of speaker but I smile as I recover. "Wae? Is there another problem that occurred?" I walk towards the waiting area, not the VIP waiting area. It to be there anyway.

 

"Actually, it isn't a problem. It is just people are speculating that we are not going out anymore since you have been drinking and eating nonstop till morning and they thought we have broken up," he answers flabbergasted.

 

I can't mutter a word of response at the sudden news he gave me. I don't know if I will be happy or disappointed to their conclusion of my nighttime drinking and binge eating. That is such a letdown and at the same time I genuinely wanted to laugh.

 

"Jihye?" he calls, uncertain.

 

"I'm still here. I am just," I think about what I'm feeling, "I am a little overwhelmed with my break up with you," I tease and then giggle.

 

"Baby girl,"

 

"Baby what?" I exclaim in surprised.

 

He chuckles. "That's what I will call you from now on," he responds delightfully.

 

I scoff. "Baby girl," I remark. "I think I have read somewhere that's what you call Dara-unnie," I taunt but I am trying hard not to giggle as I mock him.

 

"Yah! Should I change it then?" he asks.

 

Hmm... So, he is seriously thinking about giving me an endearment. What will I do, then?

 

'All passengers for the flight from South Korea to Paris the boarding gate is now open. Please go to gate 27 for boarding. Thank you.'

 

I look at my watch and sigh. "Jiyong, I have to board now. You think about it and I will send you a message once I'm in Paris. Arasso?" I tell him while I am walking towards the boarding gate.

 

"Jihye, can you promise me that you will not look at any model or Parisian man you see," he expresses cutely and shyly.

 

I laugh at his remark. "I will not. Will that assure you?"

 

"Yeah, it will. I love you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank your for reading!

I hope you like it!

Upvote!

Comment!

Subscribe!

Do whatever you want!

 

A/N: I have noticed of my so late posting of chapters, so, as to not make you think when will I be posting a chapter. I will have a schedule posting day/s. So, for this story 'SHE", the posting day/s will be Wednesday or Thursday. It will be either of the two depending on my internet connection. It's been a mess quite a while now. So, I hope you will bear with me. Kamsahamnida!

-authornim