Incident

SHE

Chapter 39:

 

Jiyong’s P.O.V

 

“Mianheyo,” Jihye bows to me as she apologizes for acting coldly to me because of the issue of Kiko going out of the company building. She’s been ignoring me for weeks and now she apologizes out of the blue.

 

I look at her dumbfounded not knowing what to react and what to do about it. I have never imagined Jihye to apologize. Yeah, she may be pulling my legs about getting mad for Kiko being here but apologizing for some petty issue. That came as a shock and at the moment my mind is contemplating on what I will do.

 

“What really is happening in here?” I inquire because I really don’t get what is happening.

 

“We asked her to apologize sincerely when she thinks that she already made fun of you till she likes,” Eunjae explains, grinning at me with a peace sign.

 

“You should make it hard for her too,” Chaewon muses.

 

Jihye snaps her head up and just chuckles.

 

“Should I?” I inquire uncertain about it.

 

Jihye raises her brow at me and smiles challengingly. She is like saying try doing it and you will lose.

 

“Ji-ah,” that’s all I can mutter when Jihye grabs her bag from the couch and turns around towards the door.

 

“Adios, cheri,” she remarks as she walks out with a wide smile.

 

 “Yah!” I exclaim and hurriedly run after her. “Mianheyo, Jihye,” I utter.

 

She stops then laughs at me. “You know what Jiyong, you should try making yourself a little bit hard to get? I always end up fooling you.” She remarks as she walks back and kisses me in the lips. “I guess that’s my sorry gift.”

 

She grabs my hand and pulls me back to the recording studio. She then sits me down on the chair and says goodbye. "It's girls’ night out, so, I can't cuddle with you even if you're out of inspiration."

 

I look at her and just like I thought, she really enjoys teasing me about me being a cuddler boyfriend. I stand up but Teddy-hyung pushes me back down.

 

"Jiyong, you have to finish your recording before you go lovey-dovey in front of me. I'm getting sick of it. By the way, have fun girls." Teddy winks as he waves goodbye to the giggling girls.

 

"Cherie, I will pick you up when I'm done here," I shout and she stops.

 

"Okay," she answers with a smile.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Jiyong," I look at Teddy-hyung, "are you really in love with Jihye or are you just drawn to her because of this obsession with the girl, Anna, who has the same face as Jihye?" Teddy-hyung asks seriously without removing his focus on the music sheet.

 

I frown in confusion. "How did you know about Anna?" I have never told him about her.

 

Hyung looks up straight to my eyes. "I heard it from the other boys the other day. They are afraid to ask you about this and I'm afraid that you will hurt Jihye because you are thinking of someone else."

 

I smile and shake my head. "Anna is Anna and Jihye will always be Jihye. They are two different entities and I love Jihye because she makes me feel alive even if she annoys the hell out of me," I answer truthfully. But at the back of my mind, I need to unravel the mystery of Jihye and Anna. I am sure that they are just one being and Jihye is hiding that from me.

 

Hyung nods his head in understanding. "If you ever hurt Jihye, I will punch you in the face," he warns to me before going back to his works.

 

"I know. Everyone will do that if I hurt her," I mumble in agreement. But I'm more afraid for myself because I love her more than I have ever loved someone.

 

Teddy-hyung has this scowl on his face as if reading my thoughts. He smirks and speaks, "She loves you more than she shows. I've known Jihye for years and I have never seen her apologize to someone as sincerely as earlier for her stupid games." Hyung assures me then ignores me again.

 

It really is assuring knowing that Jihye is acting more expressive to me and everybody close to her notices that and I'm one lucky guy to have been the receiver of the emotions.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jihye's P.O.V

 

"I told you I didn't do it," a girl whines to someone drunk.

 

It's been an hour or two since the girls and I hit off in this newly open club around town. The girls are getting wild in the dance floor making everyone follow them as they grind and let lose all their stress away.

 

I am now walking back to our private room since I don't feel like getting drunk today and be on a tabloid as the brokenhearted girl yet again. But I stop when I hear a girl explaining to a guy that it wasn't her who did it. Whatever they're topic is I am not involve in it.

 

"Yah! Do you know how much this shirt cost?" The guy grumbles, a little strong to my liking.

 

Damn! It's just a shirt.

 

"I told you already. I just walk in just now and I didn't even bump you," the girl explains.

 

Why am I eavesdropping on this? This usually happens in a bar even if it happens in dramas all over the world. A drunken girl spills her drink on a shirt of an arrogant guy who asks do you know how much this costs, yeah, that's what is happening now.

 

"How do you even know when you're drunk?" the boy spats back and his friend chuckles.

 

I roll my eyes. Can they stop being cliché for once?

 

"You know, you can just pay it with one night?" the guy flirtatiously says.

 

"Oh please, I can just pay the damn shirt!" the girl replies cockily. Oh! She has some guts.

 

I see the guy holds the girl's chin. "I do want my initial offer."

 

The girl swats his hand away and shouts at him. "You can just spend your night alone, you, ing ugly man."

 

Uh-oh! That is so bad right now. Wrong move girl that is a wrong move, I thought.

 

"What did you say?" The guy's hand lands on the face of the girl not so gently.

 

The girl stumbles back from the force and groans as she hits her back with the stairs. "You ugly man," the girl shouts again.

 

"You !" the guy's hand is already in the air when I clap my hands.

 

"Hey, want some fun tonight?" I ask coyly.

 

The guys look up. "Sure, if it's going to be with you," they all said in unison.

 

I smirk. "No, with them," I point on the bulky bouncers surrounding them. Do you think I will just stand and watch everything? I call them using instant message to the manager of the bar, which I know and tell him about the situation in the stairs. It’s a good thing he’s holding his phone or else, I will have to be hysterical just to get attention from the people and that will be hilarious and total humiliation.

 

I walk down and about to help the girl but I stop midway since the black haired girl is Kiko Mizuhara. What the hell! Of all the girls, I rescue a one fine woman that hates me. But I am not that cold hearted.

 

I touch her cheek and her lip is bleeding. "Are you okay?" I ask in concerned.

 

"! What are you doing?" she exclaims while glaring at me

 

I sigh and shake my head. Jihye, you have to swallow your pride once in a while, I chime inside my head. "Let me treat your wound on our private room," I offer.

 

She scoffs. "What are you now, an angel?" she spats with hate.

 

I smirk and chuckles. "Arasso, arasso, if that's what you want to call me but first I need to tend to you bloody lips," I remark. I don't want to fight back on a drunken girl.

 

"Stop your acting," Kiko protests as she swats my hand away.

 

"Aisht!" I utter in annoyance. I grab her hand tightly and drag her towards our room. I push her in and close the door, holding the knob firmly. "Waiter," I call, "I need a first aid kit. Can you give it to me in this room?"

 

The waiter nods his head and goes down.

 

I open and close the door immediately. I see Kiko sprawled on the couch too drunk to even stand. I heave a sigh.

 

I pull my handkerchief, put some ice in it, tie it up then put it on the swelling cheek of Kiko. "Hold this," I order as I grab her hand to hold the ice bag.

 

A knock on the door startles me but I stand up and open it slightly.  The waiter gives me the kit and I thank him for it.

 

I grab cotton and wet it with alcohol. "This will sting," I warn and press the cotton on the busted lip.

 

"Aw!" Kiko wails, slapping my hand.

 

"Stop!" I exclaim.

 

"Why are you even tending my wounds?" Kiko utters.

 

I raise a brow at her. "Do you think so cruel of me? You're still a girl and you're drunk and I think it's my responsibility since I didn't stop the drama as soon as I heard it," I reply answering her dumb question. Does she think so cold of me?

 

"This will hurt again," I warn but she didn't complain about it again. "Done," I utter as I finish tending on her. I stand up and stretch my sore feet from squatting on the floor.

 

The door burst opens and I see the girls shock faces as the woman inside with me registered in their minds. "Did you beat her?" they mutter in horror.

 

"Yah! Do you think so low of me? I just help her, that's all." I explain as I sit at the end of the couch and sip on my already bland drink.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Ji, he's already waiting for you outside in his car," Dahee implies.

 

I look up and nod my head. "What hotel are you staying at?" I ask Kiko as I fix my things before leaving.

 

She looks at me groggily. She's been sleeping so soundly since earlier and the girls are awkwardly silent as they stay inside the room. "W hotel," she answers.

 

"Come on, I'll drop you there before you cause havoc in your drunkenness," I tell her.

 

She raises a brow but I ignore it. "If Jiyong is with you, then he will not let me ride with you."

 

Did I just hear sadness in her voice? I look around and the girls look like have the same idea as me. I smile warmly. So, she really likes Jiyong even if she’s a bloody sometimes.

 

"Don't smile," she hisses.

 

I still smile. "He'll be fine with it. I'm not that cruel and it's rather safe than taking a taxi, drunk."

 

"I told you..."

 

"He will not," I cut her. "So, stand there now before my generosity runs out," I say teasingly. “Or do you want me to drag you out of the bar like a mad woman?” I challenge.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the super duper late post again but it is better late than never.

Thanks for reading!

I hope you like it!

Comment!

Upvote!

Subscribe!

-authornim