Apart

SHE

Chapter 47:

 

Jiyong’s P.O.V

 

One week has passed but Jihye is still not meeting me or I still didn’t see a shadow of her. Where did she go again? It’s not like I am worried that she will cheat on me but gosh, will she?

 

“What’s with creased on the forehead, Jiyong?” Youngbae inquires with an inquisitive stare.

 

“Do you know where Jihye is? She’s not answering my calls,” I said depressed. I have made too many calls and didn’t get any reply back or anything. Is she avoiding me?

 

“Ah,” Youngbae drawls in understanding. “Well, I guess she couldn’t tell you because apparently she’s in Japan right now having a shoot for a magazine and a little bit vacation together with her friends and Kiko and YG-sajangnim confiscated her phone because you broke the order of sajangnim by seeing her in the coffee shop.”

 

I look at him dubiously but he nods his head. “So, you mean she got punish for my selfishness?”

 

Youngbae nods then shakes his head too. “As a matter of fact, it is your punishment since you can never live a day without contacting her. So basically, you’re the one being punished not her.”

 

I groan in annoyance, irritation, aggravation or whatever you call what I am feeling now. Darn it! I should have stop myself from going to the café and now I am being punished the worst way possible. YG-hyung really knows my weakness. “Well, can I see her in Japan?”

 

“No, Jiyong,” YG-hyung enters the recording room. “You are still busy and Jihye needs a rest from all the bashing she got because of the photoshoot,” he said stern.

 

I pout but I can’t do anything. Hyung has a point. Jihye needs a rest from everything happening here in Korea and having a vacation with her friends, sounds nice. “Arasso,” I said in understanding. “When will she come back from her trip?”

 

“In a few days since she’s going to Paris, it is almost fashion week and she got invitation to the runway shows of her designer friends in there and she has commitments.”

 

My grin widens when I heard that. “So does that mean that I can be with her in Paris?” I said sheepishly.

 

Youngbae chuckles and gives me an entertained smile.

 

YG-hyung chuckles and nods his head. “I am informed about that by Jihye. You will not be in the same plane but I think she said to me that she will meet you there. I’m more relieved for you to meet outside Asia since people will notice you less. But you should still be careful, Jihye is known in a different name in there and a bit popular and have lots of guy friends, don’t go ballistic if you see her talking to them a little bit friendlier and close.”

 

“Another name?” I inquire curiously.

 

“Yeah, she’s not Jihye in Paris,” hyung answers before leaving me hanging.

 

I turn my attention to Youngbae. “Do you know what YG-hyung is talking about?” Youngbae shakes his head with the same confuse expression I have. “What is he talking about?” he utters absentmindedly.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

Jihye’s P.O.V

 

“Argh!” I groan in irritation. “My phone, bring it to me,” I shriek in annoyance. YG-appa takes my phone from me because of stupid Jiyong. I need my phone or else, the people contacting me will be pissed of not getting answers.

 

Eunjae chuckles at me. “It’s because of your stupid boyfriend’s fault,” she points out.

 

“I know, but damn!” I exclaim, “Do I look like I can live without my phone?”

 

“You can live without it. I am a little happy since you can’t contact Jiyong while we are together,” Kiko teases together with the girls. I glare at her but she just laughs at me. “Payback is a , Jihye.”

 

I giggle at how Kiko is cool at the situation we are having. Well, at least we ended up as friends rather than enemies. I hate to say it but I miss bickering with her, like old times. Now, all Kiko does is tease me whenever I am annoyed about something. “Where should we go next? We are done partying. Should we go to a spa next? Or maybe have dinner outside rather than in the hotel and restaurant of Chaewon’s?”

 

“Let’s eat outside,” Chaewon responds. “A restaurant with great selection of wines please,” she cheekily says with a smile, “I am craving for some wine.”

 

“That sounds nice,” Eunjae comments, pleased about the suggestion.

 

“Okay,” I answer then look at Kiko. “Do you know a new restaurant with great food and selection of wines?”

 

Kiko smiles and nods her head. “I do,” she replies. “Then shall we get ready and meet in an hour at the entrance of your hotel? The restaurant is a bit high end, so dress properly.”

 

“That’s easy,” Dahee replies jovially. “Dressing up is what we do best,” she chimes.

 

“Then we’ll meet you in an hour, Kiko,” I say. “Let us all wash up the sunscreen from our body and get ready to be formal for the night.”

 

“Yeah,” they chorus.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

Haeri’s P.O.V

 

“!” I throw the newspaper. Why is Jihye and Kiko the main headline in the newspaper? I should be the one in there not them. “Damn it!” I cuss again. “When will you stop stealing what is mine, Jihye Song? I will destroy you and I will steal Jiyong from you.”

 

I laugh hysterically, just by imagining a tear stricken face of Jihye. I will laugh at her like I have won over everything she had done. I will be the last woman standing for the love of my boyfriend, Kwon Jiyong. He will be mine and Jihye will be left with no one.

 

“Jihye, you will feel the pain of losing everything you love, just like what you did to me.” I throw the vase on my side table towards the big poster of Jihye in her wall. The vase shatters, causing a large crack on her wall.

 

“Hey! How many times I have warned you to stop causing noise on my wall?” My angry neighbor shouts again.

 

I blush at my stupidity. “I’m sorry,” I shout back shyly.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

Jiyong’s P.O.V

 

“She looks like she is enjoying her vacation in Japan,” I comment, happy to see that Jihye is having a great time together with Kiko. At least, there is no more animosity with each other. I’m happy that Kiko and I are okay already and she understands why I fell in love with Jihye. Kiko is charmed by Jihye just like me.

 

“Yeah, they look like they are enjoying the food in that restaurant. Is this taken yesterday?” Youngbae says smiling, “but because you met Jihye; I am not together with Eunjae.”

 

“Yeah, I am even apart from my Dahee because of you, Ji,” Top says sarcastically while rolling his eyes on me.

 

I gawk down in embarrassment. Well, it really is my fault why they are apart from their girlfriend. Jeez, my possessiveness is really the death of me, add my curiosity too. “Mianhe,” I spouted.

 

Top and Youngbae laugh their out.

 

“Oh my gosh,” Top remarks hysterical. “Did the dragon just said sorry over parting us with our girlfriends?”

 

“Yes, he did,” Youngbae responds giggling like a woman.

 

“Oh stop!” I roll my eyes. “At least, I know when it is my fault.”

 

Their laughs die down and shake their head in disbelief.

 

“It’s really funny to rile you up sometimes,” Top says. “She did teach you how to be nice sometimes, Jiyong. Will you not turn into a dragon again, if you broke up?”

 

“We will not break up. That’s the last thing…no, there is not even a choice of breaking up,” I reply to them stern. Yes, breaking up with Jihye is not on the choices. “Anyway, I will go see YG-hyung.”

 

­---------------------------------------------------------

 

Top’s P.O.V

 

“Is breaking up really not in the choices, Jiyong?” I utter when Jiyong went out to go to YG-sajangnim’s office.

 

“Breaking up will be his first choice, if it happens especially knowing that Jihye cheated on many guys before he met her,” Youngbae responds with the same tone of sadness.

 

I sigh. “Infedility,” I murmur. “Jiyong hates that the most. When Jiyong and the Anna, we know, hooked up, he thought she is decent but she isn’t. Will he be able to fathom to know that the Anna, he admired and loved is a person who is unfaithful to many men?”

 

Youngbae hangs his head low and sighs. “Let us trust his love,” he stated.

 

I smile sadly. “Trust, yeah, I will trust on his love for my little sister.”

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

Jihye’s P.O.V

 

“Yes, I am on my way to the airport,” I respond to Jiyong over the phone. Yes, finally, I have my phone back and I’m on my way to Paris because I have an earlier schedule apart from the fashion week. Well, I only go to three to four designers in the fashion week since I do work during the fashion week. “Yes, I will not look at any Parisian men.”

 

Cherie, please be serious here, you are going there early than me, two days early to be exact,” Jiyong exclaim over the phone.

 

“I am serious here, cheri. Paris is like my second home apart from Japan and definitely Korea. There is no need to worry about me getting lost or looking at men from there since I’m a one woman man.” I give the attendant on the counter my passport and ticket while talking to Jiyong.

 

“I want to be there the same day as you but I’m busy in here and YG-hyung won’t let me,” Jiyong explains sadly.

 

I giggle but give my gratitude to the attendant before walking away and wait for the boarding. “Well, he is still punishing you.” YG-appa didn’t even go lenient on Jiyong even if I asked him but it is funny to see a miserable Jiyong. Call me sadistic or unfair but Jiyong needs to learn not to be possessive and needy about a person, since, as a matter of fact, they will never always be available when you need them.

 

“I know. Call me as soon as you arrive in Paris.”

 

I smile warmly. “I will. After all, that is the only time I can call you. I’ll be busy the two days of my arrival.” I had too many appointments especially Cara set too many meet ups with me. I need to accommodate them all or she will drag me to wherever she wants if I decline and my schedule would be ruined because of her whims. Well, I am used to them.

 

‘Flight PK790 to Paris, France, please board on Gate 29.’

 

I gawk up and look at the monitor. Yeah, her plane is already here and ready to board. “Cheri, I have to board already. I’ll see you in Paris. Bye.”

 

I heard Jiyong sighs. “Be careful,” he says glumly. “Call me when you arrive. I love you, mon Cherie.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!

I hope you like it!

I am very sorry for the stupid slow update!

Thanks for subscribing!

Upvote!

Subscribe!

-authornim

Saranghaeyo!!!