Prologue

SHE

Prologue:

 

Jiyong’s P.O.V

 

After the music video shoot for our song, the guys decide to go to a bar to drink, a little celebration for finishing it. We do have simple enjoyment after all. It is also to relax and have fun once in a while. Hyung (TOP) is looking around, like always he start praising women in short and fit dress but he’s only looking because he has girlfriend he loves. Roll my eyes mentally. We don’t like the girl but Hyung is completely smitten by this woman.

 

I’m one woman man, mind you, but that doesn’t mean I’m not a playboy. Since, I’m single I take opportunities in here that I can have. GD charm has to work his way before all of the boys gets the beautiful women here. I look for my first girl for the night.

 

I shall start here in the second floor. This is for the VIP clients of this bar after all. I just spotted my first girl; she is definitely smoking hot in her red dress. “See you later,” I say to the guys with my mischievous grin.

 

They chuckled. “You found your victim already, hyung,” Seungri mutters. I nod in response and walk towards the girl, who is already looking at us. We do standout after all.

 

I lean and place my arms on the railings look at the dance floor. She rests her back on the railing and smiles ily at me. “How’s your night?” She asks.

 

“It’s getting good just by looking at you,” I reply smirking.

 

She giggles and sips on her drink. “Do you want to talk in a much quiet place?” She asks while drawing circles on my shoulder. This girl really likes to hit it straight rather than taking a long trip. I am going to get my first girl tonight with no sweet talking at all.

 

I stare at her ily and say, “I’m not use to this bar, shall you lead the way to the place you are talking?” She grabs my arm and led me the way.

 

TOP/ Seunghyun’s P.O.V

 

He is already getting laid. Jiyong is really fast. I do wonder sometimes if he really is a one woman one he believes. But who am I to talk, when I’m single I do flirt a lot. Youngbae, on my side, is busy flirting his way to this red haired girl into a tight fitting dress. Daesung, on my other side, is busy drinking and making jokes to the girls. Yeah, girls but he’s not flirting with them just purely chatting. Seungri, oh my, maknae is on his way to the dance floor to make this bar alive. He loves dancing after all.

 

I look at my watch. I have a date with my girlfriend tonight but it will be for later since she’s busy with her modeling career. She’s the first serious relationship I have, so, I’m cherishing it. But I do know that the boys don’t like her because of her stubborn and y attitude. Well, even I sometimes hate that of her and fight when she’s too much but she or I will apologize later.

 

Jiyong came back after half an hour, all smiling and looking fresh like nothing happened at all. He looks satisfied and smiles his mega-watt smile to all the girls he passed by. The playboy Jiyong is on fire. “How did it go,” I ask him when he sat next to me.

 

He gave me a sly look and I only raise a brow in return. “She’s good and have tricks up her sleeves,” he replies and drinks his brandy.

 

“Wow! That girl is so in synch with Seungri,” we hear the girls gossiping while looking down at the dance floor.

 

“I’m quite curious now,” Jiyong says.

 

So, that’s where all the noise comes from. There are people cheering and I thought it is just the music and it comes from the DJ downstairs.

 

We stand up at the same time and go near the balustrade to look at the commotion the maknae is causing. A girl clad in a black corset top and a tight leather skirt is dancing par with our maknae. The girls face is unrecognizable with her hair draping her face as they dance.

 

“Damn! I want to see the face,” Jiyong mutters.

 

O-oh! Someone’s interest has been pique. His next target has been sighted. I wonder if Seungri will make a move in this girl, if he does, he has to concede because Jiyong is not someone who will let go if his sight locks on someone. I pity maknae; his girl for tonight will be snatch.

 

Jiyong’s P.O.V

 

Damn! She has that y body and the way she dances with Seungri will make you want to know her more. Seungri is a dancer and he’s great in his passion but that girl is moving ily even if the moves are mix of techno. I should have gone in the first floor rather than here. Not that I regret meeting the first girl, but I just have the feeling that this girl is something.

 

The dance is finished. She smiles and hugs Seungri. She bows her head and talks something to Seungri. He laughs and says something back.

 

Seungri’s P.O.V

 

“You have nice moves,” she praises.

 

“I enjoyed dancing with you. Are you a dancer?” I ask. “I’m Seungri, by the way.” I stretch out my hand.

 

She shakes my hand and say, “I’m Anna. You resemble Seungri of Bigbang?” She gazes at my features uncertainly.

 

I chuckle and reply, “I am the Seungri of Bigbang.”

 

“Ah,” she laughs softly, “my friend will be happy to see you. She’s a VIP after all.”

 

“Is she a good dancer like you?” She nods her head and smiles. She really is cute. “Forgive my rudeness, how old are you?” I ask shyly.

               

She laughs and taps my shoulder. “You’re forgiven. Anyway, you should never ask a girl how old is she. Age is not a good topic for girls. Topic aside, I think I’m older than you, I’m practically you’re noona but I don’t want to anyone calling me noona, so Anna will be fine,” she replies smiling sweetly at me.

 

“Do you date young boys then?”

 

She looks at me surprise but then laughs it off again. “You’re too young to date, Seungri-ah. Anyway, they are already calling you to dance.” She waves goodbye and blends in the crowd.

 

She knows how to avoid dumping a man. I smile and shake my head. At least, she talks to me and it is fun dancing with her. It has been a while since I dance with someone on par with me.

 

Anna’s P.O.V

 

“You burn the house down, Anna or should I call you with your real name?” The bartender teases me.

 

I hiss at him and make face for his question. “I’m Anna, alright.”

 

Arasso, I’m not asking for a fight after all. Where are the other girls?” He asks while wiping a glass dry.

 

I raise my head and shrug. “The boy collector is definitely in a bar, the kpop fanatic is definitely busy stalking, the pure is busy having his date to her so called pure boyfriend, and the crybaby is definitely watching television at home,” I enumerate the girls he is looking for.

 

He can’t avoid laughing as I tell him the nicknames of the four best friends I have in this world. “Then who are you,” he asks grinning at me.

 

“The trickster,” I reply nonchalantly while sipping my drink.

 

He laughs rowdily and nods in the resemblance on my nickname. “It really suits you. Anyway, why are you here drinking so much? And you even dance.”

 

Yeah, it has been a while since I went to drink my woes in a bar and to dance in the dance floor without my girls. Our group is known into the club where we all our regulars as the group who likes to make the party alive because we dance all we want and burn the house down like earlier.

 

“The house is boring as hell since my oppa married, mom and dad is busy cruising around the world and I’ve been duped by my boyfriend to a woman I loathe.”

 

He sighs and understands my woes. Obviously, we are regulars here. That is why we speak informally to each other and he’s like our listening board when we are so stress into something. “Who is the girl we are talking about?”

 

“Shin Haeri,” I speak with pure disdain.

 

“She pulled the bed moves if I’m right,” he inquires. I nod in response. “She can have that stupid boyfriend of yours all to herself after all. You don’t like your boyfriend that much.”

 

I scoff then laughed out loud. “Yeah, he in bed after all.”

 

He laughed at my statement. “That’s my girl,” he asserts and winked at me. “Oh! Boy group alert,” he mutters and placed another glass of brandy in front of me.

 

I didn’t look back and wait for them to talk to me. I do love making the first move but I’m not in the mood tonight. “Hello there miss,” someone say his voice sweet and velvety, a little fruity or honeyed, I think. Hmm…someone who is used in flirting, his voice sounds like that.

 

“Hi,” I greet back and smile sweetly then go back to drinking my brandy. Oh! He has red hair and a beautiful face for a boy and not that thin but not that bulky body but he looks young to me. Anyway, all idols have beautiful face, right?

 

“I saw you dance with my maknae. You have great moves there.” He praises while staring at me from top to bottom.

 

I glance at Gin, the bartender. He is busy mixing a drink but I know he is listening to this. “I hope that’s a compliment,” I joke and laugh quietly covering my mouth with my hand.

 

“It’s a compliment. By the way, I’m Kwon Jiyong, just call me Jiyong, G-dragon or just GD.” He stretches his hand smiling sweetly at me. He is definitely an expert, just by that smile; I wonder how many girls fall for this trap.

 

I accept his hand and introduce myself, “I’m Anna, so you can call me Anna obviously.” I ended it with a sweet innocent smile. Innocent? Me? I’m definitely not on that group.

 

“Sorry for intruding, I’m Choi Seunghyun but I like to be called TOP,” a tall, well-built man says his voice deep and y. It is definitely enticing. There is another dangerous man in here. The voice, face and body in just one package are definitely dangerous.

 

“It’s nice meeting you. You can call me Anna.”

 

“I’m Youngbae but I’m known as Taeyang. You can call me either of the two.” A spiky haired man says his voice normal, sweet, gentle but a hint of croakiness.

 

“I’m Daesung,” a well-built man says his voice definitely sweet just like Seungri. Judging by their voices, Youngbae, TOP and GD are the dangerous one.

 

I say my false name again and smile in the process. I sip my drink as they talk to me like normal flirting of friends except this GD guy, now that I hear his voice, he has huskiness in his voice but not a deep voice like TOP.

 

“Anna-ssi,” Seungri calls while jogging to our way. “So you met my hyungs,” he mutters. I offer him my drink and he gulps it in one go. He’s not going to be drunk because of that, right? Brandy is a strong drink after all.

 

“So, they are part of Bigbang too,” I ask innocently but I know who they are. My friend is a VIP, the fan club of the Bigbang lovers. She engraves their faces in our minds with her big posters in her room. I will recognize them for sure even in this dark bar. He nods. “Ah, it’s nice meeting you all,” I jovially say.

 

“A refresher, please,” I order to Gin. He nods and mixes a juice drink for me. I have seven glasses of brandy already, I need a break. He places the drink and he say enjoy while smiling meaningfully to me. I think he is dying to know who my target in these guys is. Seungri is not counted and definitely not Daesung, they are too tame to my liking. TOP is not counted too; he just told me he has a girlfriend. Youngbae or GD?

 

I tilted my head to the chosen guy for the night with a killer smile. He chuckles so obviously that the guys turn his way. I look at him sternly and he makes an excuse to get out of the attention.

 

I opened my eyes, blink it twice and look around the room. The sun is not yet rising and it is still dark outside. My head is aching, had too much brandy last night. I sit up carefully not to wake the man beside me.

 

What happened? Oh! You know the typical one night stands. He offers to drive me to my apartment but he can’t drive me there. no! My apartment is a house. The other girls and I lived there and I can’t tell him my parent’s house, I’ll be killed if they knew I take a guy to our home to do something nasty. So I told him about living in Japan, which is partly not true and made a lie that I’m staying in a hotel, so he drives me to my so called hotel suite which is already prepared. I thank my friend for being the general manager for this hotel. He help me book this unexpected night. I’m not even a tourist in here. Damn! I live in Korea.

 

I stand up and gathered my clothes on the floor. He looks peacefully asleep, so I can take a shower before taking off. By the time, I got out of the shower; GD is still sprawled on the bed his half body covered with the blanket.

 

I write a note and give him a chaste kiss in the lips before going out. I take out my sunglass from my bag and wear it. I don’t wear any make-up anymore and my face is completely unfamiliar from my heavy make-up covered face. Heavy make-up sure does hide your face perfectly because you look different when you put it and when you remove it.

 

My car is already in the parking lot. Thanks to Gin who drove it here after his shift in the bar. I slid in my car and noticed that my Cartier bracelet is missing. I hiss in frustration when I remember that it is at the top of the note I left. ! I should have worn it rather than writing first. I can’t go back up now. He will surely wake up.

 

I sent a message to my GM friend to get hold of it if he finds it after my friend checks out of the room. I click my tongue then speed off away from the hotel.

 

Jiyong’s P.O.V

 

I woke up with no Anna on my side. I touch her side of the bed but it is definitely cold. But she left me a note on her bedside table.

 

GD, I left early for my flight. Everything is settled and food will arrive 9 in the morning. So you better dress up or else, you will make news. That would be fun to read but I know you will blame me if that happens. Anyway, bye. :*

 

                                                                xoxo Anna

 

I look at the bracelet on top of it. I examine it but there is no initials engraved on it but there is a heart shape engraving on it. She must have forgotten to wear it.

 

A smile always pops out of my mouth as I remember what happened. Last night is pure bliss. Is it even last night or it’s just hours ago? She is an expert for sure, definitely an expert. It is unexpected but it is WOW. That is all I can say.

 

“Anna,” I mutter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

This is a new story and I hope you enjoy it!

Leave a comment.

-authornim