Hot Issue

SHE

Chapter 49:

 

Jiyong’s P.O.V

 

I sigh yet again for the nth time. How the hell did these people get photos of us? We are very careful not to go to public places and our guards are checking every store before we enter to shop. How the hell did they get this one? This one particular photo is going to ruin the peace we had for the past months.

 

“How did they get a photo of you, two, holding hands and you kissing her head, Jiyong?” YG shouts. I can see his nerves in his throat and I know I’ll be dead scolded by him. Well, at least he didn’t say in the sentence. “Do you know what harassment will she get from this? I warned you over and over again and yet, you messed up.”

 

I look down because I am embarrassed for what had happened. Well, yeah, it is my fault, I admit it, and I know what harassment Jihye will get from now on. But we are in Paris, so my mind became relax that people will not know who I am.

 

“This time we cannot deny that you are not in relationship,” YG utters concerned but angry.

 

Mianhe hyung,” I utter weakly and glum. “I should have been more careful about going out in broad daylight.”

 

YG rubs his temple then sighs. “Jihye will stay in Japan for the mean time while we are not yet going to release a statement for this photo. I already called the legal team to do their work and the PR team are working up on how to create a diversion but I think that will not be enough to cover this up.”

 

I can’t even argue about Jihye not at my side to comfort me. Well, it is better to follow YG-hyung this time or else Jihye might never go back to Korea.

 

“I’ll talk to you again after I had my meeting with the legal team and PR team. You are dismissed for now.”

 

I go out of the room and sighs again. I screwed up big time and now, I am not the one suffering from the hates but her.

 

“Are you okay, Jiyong?” Youngbae asks in worry.

 

“Yeah, I am fine, a bit worried, angry, and desolate. It’s mix into one. Besides, did Eunjae called you about Jihye?” I look at Youngbae.

 

He shakes his head. “Not even Dahee called Top,” he adds.

 

“Okay,” I say disappointed. “I’ll be in the studio. Call me or inform me when Eunjae or Dahee updated you about Jihye.”

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

Haeri's POV

 

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I shout in joy. Finally, my work had paid off. These hateful comments toward Jihye are refreshing. They are diamonds in my eyes as I read them silently but they are music to my ears as I read them aloud. "Jiyong will be mine and tonight I will celebrate."

 

I pop the cork of the victory champagne I bought earlier for the celebration. It makes a loud popping sounds as the cork fly into the air and hits directly into my mirror, crumbling my reflection into pieces.

 

I groan in annoyance. "Stupid!" I exclaim to no one in particular.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

Jihye’s P.O.V

 

“Jihye, let’s eat,” Eunjae calls as she peeks at me over the dining area.

 

“Okay,” I reply weakly as I stand up and go to the dining room. I try to avoid thinking about the issue ravaging my whole being in the net but there is no way to avoid it when you are stuck in the house with nothing to do. The whole web and news stations in Korea are trying to get information over the news about me and Jiyong.

 

“Stop thinking about it,” Chaewon says as she drapes her arms over me. “Dahee and Sumi are going to worry in Korea if we don’t get back soon. So, you have to be cheerful and don’t worry about those sore losers talking bad about you.”

 

Yes! Chaewon and Eunjae are staying together with me in Japan while Dahee and Sumi are in Korea to go to school. I bet their family have called for securities to get them safe from the prying reporters.

 

“Calling me, Anna,” I murmur, “does that mean that I have to face my dark history soon?”

 

“Sooner or later, you have too. You have run away enough from it. Don’t you think it’s time for you to face it?” Eunjae inquires with a matter of fact tone and the ‘I am right’ look.

 

I roll my eyes at her. As if I don’t know that but I don’t like the timing because everything is perfect. But I am quite bothered by the photo taken of us. I am sure that we are in the business center that no person will recognize Jiyong and he is wearing a hat and sunglasses to cover some of his knowing features. How the hell the photographer did have a great photo of us? And it is not even dispatch?

 

“It does seem pretty shady for you to have a photo taken? I’m sure your body guards are close since you are in Paris. We, all, know how your mother hates it when you are in Paris and a feast for the hungry paparazzi. So, how come this photographer got a scoop and the person is not even Paris paparazzo?” Eunjae gawks at the blog of the future dispatch photographer.

 

“I know right. I am sure they are around us, checking for paparazzi but by looking at these photos, I am sure this blogger used a lens that can zoom a few meters away from my securities reach,” I respond. “And the damn blogger even used Anna Song as my name. Doesn’t it look a little bit fishy?”

 

Chaewon and Eunjae agree with me.

 

“Haeri,” I mumble.

 

Eunjae and Chaewon turn around and gawk at me like I said something unbelievable. “Are you sure?” they ask at the same time.

 

“She’s in the same hotel as Jiyong and she tried making a move during the after party,” I inform them as they roll their eyes not at me but over Haeri’s action.

 

“Have you called Jiyong? Youngbae called me numerous times already.”

 

I glance up and place my fork at my plate before glancing down back at my plate. “No, not yet, I don’t think I can’t keep my emotions bottled up if I speak to him.” I know that once I speak to Jiyong I will either mess everything up or I am a mess myself.

 

“Well, I won’t force you but Youngbae told me that Jiyong is worried about you. But shouldn’t you at least send him a message that you are fine,” Chaewon states.

 

I sigh and nod my head. “I will do it later.” Am I afraid that he knows everything and will leave me? Will I be broken for the second time? Can my heart take another major heartbreak because of my past deeds? Grey, if Jiyong is the one you chose me then please be right, I pleaded in my mind.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

               

YG's POV

 

I doubt people even know what they are saying to Jihye. They don't know her to judge her like that. They don't know what Jihye is really like or what really happened for her to turn a bit out of her character. “Do I need to separate them just to keep her away from everything?”

 

“If you do that, Jihye will hate you forever.”

 

I look up to see the one person I am intimidated to see. “Miranda, how did you enter the building?”

 

Miranda Song is the mother of Jihye Song and she is the least person you want to see in your life. Her mother is a beauty like Jihye but her attitude is stricter, harsher and straight forward than Jihye.

 

She raises a sarcastic brow at me. “I am the mother of the said , gold digger, two-timing, two-faced, , , er, and the only thing my daughter knows is to open her legs to anyone that can satisfy her. So, you better tell me what your plans are to redeem my daughter’s loss dignity?”

 

! That’s why I hate talking to this woman. She throws everything back to you two folds the size. She even told those words about Jihye straight face. I cleared my throat and look at her. “First, we are doing our best to delete the photos on the bloggers website.”

 

“No,” Miranda cut me off. “I do like the photos of them together and Jihye look happy on the photos. It has been a while since I have seen that spark of happiness in her eyes,” she says fondly.

 

“Then, I will not but I am asking the webserver to delete the comments especially the harsh ones on the blog.”

 

Miranda nods her head. “That’s great since I may have been able to say it straight face but I am seething in anger for them judging my daughter without knowing the real truth about her. If you don’t do anything I will sue those commenters and publicly humiliate them for saying unreal things to my daughter.”

 

Did I add that Miranda is the least enemy you want to make? Not only she is relentless when she does her punishment but she is also the type that will make sure that you will not leave your house for the rest of your lives.

 

“Yeah, that is what I thought and as for the public statement, I have left the decision to Jiyong and Jihye. Whether they decide to reveal their relationship or stay quiet about it is up to them.”

 

Miranda sighs as she looks down then glances up again. “Did Jihye tell him about Anna?” This time I am the one who sighs and looks down. “I’ll take that as a no. Well, she may have slept with half of her model friends and some in the inner circle but that doesn’t mean she is a . What do you think a woman does when her heart is broken? Isn’t it to protect what’s left in her? But for Jihye, she doesn’t have anything protect so she ran wild. And I am ashamed to admit that we let her, as her parent, I let her do the thing she is not supposed too.”

 

“We know Jihye will rebel more if you stopped her then but look at her now, she is back to her loving self. Yet, I am afraid we are going to start again if my boy does something stupid,” I say regretful at the last one.

 

“If he fails Jihye then it only means that this time I need to be at Jihye’s side no matter how busy I am in the business,” Miranda answers warmly. “I am not going to judge your boy just because he can’t accept the past of my daughter. Jihye had already warned me about it. I had even engaged her to a ing idiot two years ago.”

 

 

“The son of a who had the nerves to dip in two rivers,” I spat angrily.

 

“Yes, the same son of a ,” she agrees with me. “Now, that we are done with that, I want to meet this Jiyong dude who swept my daughter’s feet.” She stands up not waiting for my answer. Why the mother and daughter always do what they like?

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

Jiyong’s P.O.V

 

I am completely speechless right now, even the other boys in the room. The woman standing in front of us, oozing with authority is Jihye’s mother. I know my mouth is hanging wide because I am trying to speak but there are no words coming out.

 

“I think they are overwhelmed by my sudden appearance,” she muses with a carefree smile. “I am Miranda Song but the girls call me, Miranda.” She lends her hand out.

 

“Jiyong, don’t be rude to Jihye’s mother,” YG-hyung says and clears his throat.

 

“Ah…annyeonghaseyo,” I stutter and shake her hand.

 

“It’s nice to meet you, Jiyong and your surname will be?”

 

“Ah…uh…it is Kwon. I am Kwon Jiyong.” Aisht! How the hell did I forget to introduce myself? Well, Jihye’s mother is a bit intimidating and I don’t expect to meet her yet since Jihye said that her parents are not in Korea.

 

Jihye’s mother inclines her head on the side and smiles at the boys. “You must be his friends,” she says sweetly.

 

“This is Youngbae, Daesung, Seungri and Top,” YG introduces them respectively.

 

“Hello, it is nice to meet you all but my agenda today is to have a date with Jiyong but seeing that you are complete here, might as well have a date with the people who are dating Precious Dahee and Wild Eunjae together with Seungri and Daesung, did I get it right?”

 

This time I am not the only one getting nervous about meeting her.

 

“Shall we have our date?” She smiles warmly but there is no way I’ll be comfortable with it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: I am sorry for the long hiatus! But I am back!!! Wohooo!!!)

(A/N: I have edited this chapter since I have noticed a that 49 and 50 have the same content.)

Thanks for reading!

I hope you enjoy it!

Subscribe!

Upvote!

Comment!

-authornim