Party

SHE

Chapter 27:

 

Jihye's P.O.V

 

"He is taken, bro." Youngbae slings his arm around the guy, grinning. "By Big Seunghyun, so, you better stop flirting with her," he says grinning widely.

 

"Beside the point, I'm Jihye and that's Dahee, the girl flirting in a stripe dress is Chaewon and the girl sitting like a kid is Sumi and the girl in front of me is Eunjae. It is nice meeting you." I introduce confidently with a megawatt smile.

 

Xin’s eyes twinkle but Youngbae tightens his wounded arms around him. "She is taken too and it is Jiyong, by the way. This guy is Xin, a friend of ours."

 

I chuckle but I am still ignoring his glare. "Dara-noona!" I wave my hand and about to walk to her but he grabs my hand. "Hey!" I greet with a slick flick of my wrist for him to let go. I jump back immediately and walk away from him.

 

Jiyong’s P.O.V

 

Eunjae and Dahee are giggling over their hands covering their mouths.

 

"She knows that you are not fond of her dress," Eunjae informs him with a smile on her face.

 

"Ah! She's the girl, you are head over heels with," Xin states confident.

 

The two girls giggling have turn into laughter. I really want to punch Xin right now but I am not going to ruin my mood for something like this.

 

I stand up and start to walk towards Jihye. She knows that I am walking towards her since Dara's expression says so.

 

Jihye’s P.O.V

 

"Uh-oh," Chaewon chimes, "will I see a daragon moment?" I heard that quite well. I bet she said that out loud for me to hear specifically.

 

"Hey, I have some photos of that. Do you want to see?" Youngbae says and the girls squeals in glee and hover towards Youngbae.

 

I roll my eyes. I know I have jested something like that but they are not teasing me but the other one.

 

"So, I've heard from the boys that you are teasing him about the daragon thing the fans are calling us. I'm sorry about that." Dara says a little perturbed about it.

 

I smile warmly and shake my head. "I am just teasing him about it. But I'm quite curious, is there really nothing going in between you, two?" I ask.

 

I feel GD’s arm sling over my shoulder. "Noona, please tell this curious girl that there is really nothing going on the two of us?" he pleads like a little kid. "And beside the point, I'm not liking the back of your dress," he mumbles in my ears.

 

I chuckle. "Bear with it, it is part of the statement of the dress," I counter back sweetly.

 

"Jihye-ah, there is really nothing going on between the two of us. Don't tease, Jiyong-ah." She says sarcastically and that made me laugh.

 

I scoff and smirk. "Why hide it?" I push GD towards Dara and capture a photo. "Oh, I did great on that," I state and hurriedly go out of harm’s way.

 

He is already stretching his hand to grab me and he is close enough but I got away. He really is so cute to tease and the way he glares at me really pissed off makes my night brighter.

 

"Appa," I cling into YG-appa’s arm like a kid hiding in her father's back when she did something bad.

 

"Jiyong, don't cause a scene here. You know that people watch, your every move." YG warns sternly.

 

Well, he is right in the first place. The technology today makes it easy to capture something worth talking about.

 

I stick my tongue out to GD but he hisses then YG calls his attention again.

 

"I'll talk to Jihye for a minute. Will you excuse us?" They all nod and he drags me away from the scene.

 

When we are already backed in the gallery, he sighs heavily. At first, there is silence. They just keep on walking and scanning the photos on the wall. "Jihye,"

 

I in with a sigh. "I know. I'll be more careful from now on. Are you afraid of the repercussions of my act tonight?"

 

"That's right," he replies, "but what I'm worried the most is the consequences are always into you rather than into him." I can hear the sadness in his voice.

 

I chuckle and stops on a photo. "There is nothing we can do. Everything I do will always be the worst in their eyes." That is the thing imprinted on their minds already, that I’m a two timing and just uses GD for my own good.

 

"I have to go back already since Eunju is waiting for me. Do you have any ride home?" He asks.

 

I shake my head. That is the truth for now. "Don't worry. I will call our driver to pick us up." I assure him and that's the time he agrees to leave us. "I'll tell the others you have left already."

 

I wave my hand as I accompany him just until a meter away from the door. "Good night, appa."

-----------------------------------------------------

 

I roam around alone before going up to the party again. I stop few meters away from where my friends are and gaze at them. I walk to the opposite direction to where they are and look around at people enjoying the night.

 

“Why are you walking on a different direction?” I recognize the voice immediately. No wonder, I didn’t notice him together with those bastards.

 

“I’m just roaming around and going to try to gain some new friends,” I reply nonchalantly not bothering to look back and continue to walk around. I feel the weight of something in my shoulder and look down to check what it is. I scoff and am going to remark on it but he stops me.

 

“Just leave the coat there. Your back is bothering me.” GD says exasperated. I cover my mouth and giggle heartily. “Yah! I’m trying to be sincere here and you just laugh at me.” He pouts cutely.

 

“Mianhe (sorry), I can’t give you a kiss and can’t put on this coat.” It smells like him and it’s not good for me. I put on the coat back to his shoulders and give him a chaste kiss on the cheeks. “I can borrow the coat of Chaewon if it bothers you that much.” I reply earnestly.

 

I borrow Chaewon’s coat and put it on me. It is a good thing that it fits me well. I don’t want to look baggy or tight fitting. Then Eunjae gives me another martini and stay to chat with me.

 

“Have you seen the photo of the daragon moments?” Eunjae inquires at me. I shake my head, smiling. “They are so cute. Youngbae have them on his phone.”

 

With the mention of Youngbae’s name, I sense the softness of her voice in there and that makes me raise my brow. Did I mishear it? I look up and see the same perplexed reaction of Chaewon as mine. My heart is always pumping whenever I think of possibilities of heartbreak for both of them.

 

“Jinjja (Really)?” I respond acting surprise. Eunjae nods her head. “Arasso (I understand), I will look at them later.”

 

“Okay,” Eunjae says gleeful and make an okay sign in her hand. “I’ll talk with the 2ne1 girls.” She waves her hand and walk away giddily.

 

Chaewon sighs and shakes her head. “I’m freaking out with this circumstance,” she utters gloomily.

 

“What are you freaking about?” Sumi comes out of nowhere while jumping to the background song.

 

Chaewon and I, both, jump and shrieks in surprise. “Yah!” Chaewon exclaims in shock.

 

“Sorry,” Sumi bows her head, so many times. We must have really look shock because she is apologizing exaggeratedly.

 

Gwaenchanh-ayo (It’s alright),” I tell her smiling sincerely. “But next time do warn us that you are here. What will you do when Chaewon hits you with her strong arm?”

 

She frowns and nods her head. I ruffle her hair and grins. “Just be careful next time,” I remind her again.

 

The party ends finally and all of us go home, unfortunately for me, I’m going home together with GD in his van together with his manager and some other staffs. It is a little bit awkward and silent at first then they started warming up to me. At first, really, I am only talking to his manager.

 

“Shall we have another date?” GD asks me out of the blue and a rowdy cheer from the back is heard.

 

I look at GD again dubiously just like every time he asked me for a date or when it is something outlandish to me. He sighs and shakes his head. “Whenever I ask you for a date, you look at me like that and when I told you to buy couple rings.”

 

“Eh?” I remark. “Am I?”

 

GD nods his head.

 

Well, I did notice that which I’m doing on purpose anyway to get away from that spot. That is by the way things that I usually don’t like.

 

“But, you have to go meet YG-appa tomorrow and I can’t take your rest time.” I politely refuse his offer. I hold his hand and look at him sincerely. “Arasso?”

 

GD nods his head like a little kid. “But it is still in the afternoon,” he argues cutely.

 

“Will you not be tired at all? You still have to write lyrics for your new album.” I counter back

 

I smile as I see his manager mouth ‘gomawoyo (thank you)’ to me and lots of thumbs up from the staffs. Well, they will be the one who is going to be restless especially his manager.

 

GD smiles creepily while looking up and tapping his finger on his chin. Uh-oh! He’s into something bad. I know that look for so many times especially when he thinks about cuddling. He always like to take naps on my legs whenever we are in the studio room of the company building and most of the time he will hug me like a koala bear when he’s feeling like a kid and need inspiration.

 

“GD, I don’t like that smile,” I point out.

 

GD glances at me and nods his head. “You do know me well now. Manager Kim, can I sleep into her home and I’ll just see you in the YG building?”

 

"If she says yes, that is fine," Manager Kim answers with an amusing smile straight at me.

 

My eyes go wide and mouth drop open. Did he really suggest that? “NO,” I interrupt him.

 

He uses his puppy eyes to me and my very weakness his pouting. “Jihye-ah,”

 

“No,” I say again.

 

“Jihye-ah,” he nags again while shaking my arm.

 

"Aisht! NO," I stress on it.

 

"Jihye-ah," he mutters. I pinch my nose in annoyance and there is an apparent scowl in my face. "Ji,"

 

I put my finger on his mouth and sigh. "Arasso." GD jumps in joy and he bumps his head in the ceiling of the van. "Omo!" I cover my mouth in shock. And then a stifle of laughter come out from the staffs and Manager Kim.

 

"Ouch!" GD whines while rubbing the top of his head.

 

"Gwaenchanh-a?" I ask him. I hold his head and inspect his head worriedly. "GD, gwaenchanh-a?" I inquire again. I look at his face and see a goofy smile on his face.

 

"So, this is how it feels when you are worried about me," GD states giddily.

 

I smack his head and go back to my sit. I glance at him and he is still smiling like crazy. I sigh and shake my head in disbelief. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANKS FOR READING!

I HOPE YOU LIKE OR LOVE IT!

PLEASE, LEAVE A COMMENT!

(A/N: I'M SORRY FOR THE SUPER DUPER LATE LATE POST!)

-AUTHORNIM