Date

SHE

Chapter 17:

 

TOP’s P.O.V

 

Okay, I finally got a shot to have a date with Dahee, thanks to my wonderful new found little sister. She set this up just for me. She says it’s a little sorry gift for not having time for me on her day off. Well, we both had a promise that we will spend our day offs together by hook or by crook but this time she can’t because she had prior agreement with my dear friend, Jiyong.

 

 Well, it’s not that I mind. I will get a date with Dahee then she can date all she wants Jiyong but I do doubt that she will let Jiyong enters that cage she lock herself into. It is a cage that even I can’t open even with our closeness. I do hope Jiyong can.

 

“I’m sorry, I’m late,” Dahee says hoarsely, catching her breath but she still look so damn cute.

 

Yeah, cute not y, the moment I laid eyes on her, I didn’t find her y or daring but I find her cute. The way she blushed when Eunjae is blurting an issue about losing her ity to her boyfriend, which is so not a topic to talk about in public but Eunjae just told it to the whole world without batting an eyelash. And that’s the first time, I lay my eyes on her.

 

“It is fine,” I reply, standing up and helping her to her chair, just like a gentleman.

 

Jihye’s lecture: Dahee likes to be paid attention. Check. What is her next lecture? She likes seafood’s especially pasta paired with red wine and a sweet but tangy lemon sorbet on her favorite restaurant. That's the next one if I'm right and I hope I got it right.

 

"Shall we start our meal?" I say smiling warmly to her.

 

"Sure," Dahee replies shyly.

 

Take this chance to get to know her; it will be the first and last set-up I will give you so make the best out of it to get another one by your own. Jihye says to me earlier on the phone. Well, she is like a mother hen earlier telling me the do's and don'ts of dating Dahee. She says a lot but she drilled the most important ones on my head to impress Dahee. So technically, I cheated on this date.

 

"Did you get caught on traffic?" I ask a little while later when I have already ask basic questions about her. I need a change of topic after all; a breather if that's what they call it. I'm already having information overload and look likes my brain is crashing.

 

Dahee looks at me and shakes her head. "We kind of wrestle with Jihye about her clothing issues," she answers.

 

I scowl in confusion. "Clothing issues," I inquire for further explanation.

 

Jihye or basically these girls have the best wardrobe in all of the girls I know so far in this industry and outside of my industry. Head to toe fashionable is what these girls are. They might be even be thought as celebrities if you see them walking in the streets with their glamorous chic outfits wherever they go.

 

She stifles a laugh and nods in response. "You see, she is so used in her carefree stylish chic business attire, pants, blouse and heels and us being nosy, we volunteered ourselves as her stylish for her date with Jiyong-ssi and make her change clothes from clothes and clothes until we got the right outfit for her date."

 

I smile inwardly or to say so, in my mind. Jihye hates being treated like a doll. I experience that first-hand, we are shopping from one of my favorite select shops in Garosu-gil and I give her as many clothes as I see her wearing and she snaps at me for treating her like a doll who doesn't know what she wants.

 

It is a funny moment seeing her snap at me but angry Jihye is not a force to be reckoned with. I saw that first-hand again when she snaps at Kiko in Japan. DAMN! She is freaking feisty but scary at the same time.

 

"What is Jihye-ssi wearing tonight?" I ask acting not curious but I really am. She is dressing up after all for this date.

 

Dahee laughs softly again. "The kind of clothing she hates the most, a flowy floral cocktail dress."

 

As I picture Jihye wearing the describe outfit, I can't help myself but laugh. She loathes dresses like that because she looks like a teenager on puberty, is what she tells me.

 

"I do hope Jiyong enjoys the date, as much as I do," I utter sweetly. Dahee blushes and looks down.

 

Be very gentle and not too straightforward with your affection, she is still recuperating from a heartbreak. And a broken person is an easy target. A warning Jihye tells me again and she says it quite deadly to me. She is telling me not to take advantage of that fact. And I won’t, I love my life after all. That warning is like saying to me; I’ll take care of you if she cries again.

 

“Sir, the thing you ordered is here. Shall we serve it?” The waiter whispers to my ear. I nod in response. “Right away, sir,” he replies and goes out of the private room I reserve for privacy and safety out of people’s nosy eyes.

 

A while later, the waiter enters a tray on his hand with a plate full of her favorite cream puffs, an idea that pops in my mind and agrees by my little sister. It is something simple but will make Dahee happy.

 

The look of happiness in Dahee’s eyes and excitement while the waiter is walking towards our table is such a sight to see. She is even trying to hide her giddiness on munching on those cream puffs. She really is like a child. She is something that I need, a fresh, not the kind of y girls I know, a cute but definitely not childish, there is a tinge of pure and innocence.

 

I am surprise; she is really trying to feed me. Her hand holding one cream puff and she is telling me to eat it and the smile on her face is quite sweet.  She then look back at me confuse and backs away her hand but I get hold of it and eat the puff she is giving me. She turns crimson pink.

 

I smile at her and say, “It’s good.” No wonder she likes this things. They are really good not that sweet, just enough to my liking.

 

“Shall we wrap this up and walk to lose down the heavy meal we had?” I offer warmly.

----------------------------------------------------

 

After all the chatting, Dahee is already at ease talking to me and she is quite funny when she tells me story about them. These girls are like a family, I can see that and it is like everything they do when they are together is mischief. I know that very well since when they are bonding with us on our hotel room in our concert tour, they create chaos together with Daesung and Suengri.

 

Walking in the streets in simple jeans and shirt is really once in a while a breather, people don’t notice me and they think I’m just an ordinary person just like them. And I’m walking beside Dahee which is more like a breather, a happy but serene breather.

 

But I do miss walking like this with my little sister, Jihye. I wonder what they are doing right now.

 

Feeling that she knows I’m missing her, she is now calling. “Yeoboseyo,” I greet.

 

“I need help right now,” she says not even greeting me back. Her voice doesn’t look like she’s in panic. It was calm if I may say.

 

“Where are you then?” I inquire not asking what’s happening for her to need me.

 

“The cage,” she replied shortly.

 

Arasso, we’ll be there to help you.” She ends the call. I look at Dahee who is looking at me too in worry. I smile at her and she sighs in relief. “Jihye calls to tell us to go to the club,” I inform and she nods in response.

-------------------------------------------------------

 

I gaze at the chaotic table then to the peaceful face of Jiyong then up to the face of a calm Jihye in front of me and Dahee. “What happen in here? And what’s all of these glasses?” I points at the different type of glasses sitting in their table.

 

Jihye and Eunjae looks at him smiling guiltily. "Uuhh, it might be my fault." Eunjae speaks raising her hand in the process.

 

"And," Dahee ushers them to speak a little more informative.

 

"Eunjae and GD had a little fun in trying her concoctions and it got out of hand and this is what happens to him." Jihye points to the sleeping Jiyong, who is using her thighs as pillows. Damn! He is just so lucky.

 

"And he drinks it all?" I and Dahee ask at the same time.

 

"He didn't. We all drank the same amount. I didn't know he is so weak in drinking." Eunjae exclaims.

 

Weak? I and the boys are not weak drinkers. We can burn the club down but I never see Jiyong losing to girls in drinking. Damn! Those glasses, what do they have in it for him to get knock out like this?

 

Dahee puts her hand on my shoulders. "Those two are heavy drinkers more than you. I can assure you that." She mutters.

 

"Aisht! Arasso, will you help me get him in my car?"

 

The three shake their heads in unison. "The waiters can help you but we couldn't. You do know that the news about him and her just died recently, so we kindly reject any offer of being caught by cameras unexpectedly." Eunjae explains smiling not so sweetly at me.

 

Jihye elbows Eunjae and shake her head to me. "Don't mind her. She's like that when she's drunk. Anyway, the waiters will help you but I suggest that you don't do that in the front entrance, I will allow this once, and you can use the back door. It's much safer." She states.

 

I nod my head in response. "So, I bet Jiyong enjoyed his date?" I smirk at her.

 

Jihye laughs and shrugs. "I don't know but I assure you he is laughing while we are drinking with Eunjae. I bet they are drinking buddies now." She replies not that expressive for me to tell if she enjoyed it as well.

 

"How many drinks did you actually mix for him to get knock out like that?" I ask again.

 

"We lost count already," Jihye admits, "anyway, it's already time and I'm sure GD said that you have a schedule tomorrow."

 

Ah! Aisht! "Darn, pray that he wakes up early with all these drinks he chugs," I mutter.

 

"Don't worry," Jihye assures me smiling warmly. I raise an inquiring brow at her. "It's already time," she reminds.

 

"Arasso," I nods then mouths to her, "you owe me one," which garners a chuckle from her but she nods in answer.

-----------------------------------------------------

 

"I'm home es," I shout to no one but fortunately the boys are watching in the living room when I enter so it isn't an epic fail.

 

"Welcome home, ," they greet at the same time in bored tone but they stop their eyes train on the sleeping Jiyong I am dragging. "What happen to him," and yet again they are in unison.

 

"Drunk as hell," I answer the obvious.

 

"I thought he's having a date with Jihye-ssi," again saying it in chorus.

 

"They did but I don't know the details why they end up in a bar," I answer truthfully.

 

"Is noona just fine?" Seungri asks worriedly. Well, I can relate to that since of all the people Jihye is the closest person to all of us in the girls and there is no doubt that they will be worried sick for her.

 

"Jihye is fine and I bet she's sleeping soundly in her bed already." I respond. "And do you mind helping me with this freaking guy?" I express irked at them.

 

They stand up, all of them, and get Jiyong out of my shoulders then they drop him on the sofa not gentle at all. I stretch and move my stiff shoulders.

-----------------------------------------------------

 

My eyes wide in shock and my mouth drop literally to its fullest as I stare in astonishment to the girls standing in our doorstep. I blink once, twice and thrice and they are still there standing smiling bashfully to me.

 

"We are real," Jihye says amusedly. "Can we enter now?"

 

I nod in response automatically make way for them to enter the apartment. Youngbae goes out of his room only in his boxer still yawning; he stops dead in his track eyes wide and mouth drop just like mine then goes in his room in a jiffy. That made the girls laugh and their cheery laughs make the other boys come out of their room and just like Youngbae eyes wide, mouth drops then enters the room in a flash.

 

"It really is nice to get them off guard once in a while," Chaewon chimes teasingly.

 

"Agreed," Eunjae utters smirking.

 

"Where can we heat up the food we brought for breakfast? And I hope that you have enough extra plates to accommodate us." Jihye mutters not interested to what the two girls are talking about.

 

"I think we do," I reply smiling at her. She jabs me lightly in the stomach while laughing. "Shall I help you?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!

I hope you love or like it!

Please, leave a comment!

~authornim

(A/N: I'm sorry for the super duper late post. I have a slight mental block and super duper illness of laziness these past days but I hope you like this chapter.)

Kamsahamnida!

Hengsho!