Hookers

SHE

Chapter 6:

 

Jihye’s P.O.V

 

I sit beside Seunghyun oppa while the girlfriend of Jiyong throws tantrums over something that didn’t happen. “I know we had a fight last night but that doesn’t mean you can any woman you like,” Kiko said.

 

Dahee, Sumi, Daesung, Youngbae and Seungri choke on their coffee while Eunjae, Chaewon and I, our mouth agape and look at the girl atrociously. Seunghyun, on the other hand, is holding my hand tightly being amused by the situation. Did she just call one of us a hooker or something? That doesn’t sound good to my ear.

 

“They are not what do you think they are. These girls are my friends.” He explains.

 

 Kiko scoffs and looks at us. “I’ve heard that line in movies so many times Jiyong, it won’t work on me,” she spat.

 

“Jiyong oppa, you should talk inside a private room,” Sumi suggests politely.

 

“See, she calls you oppa, and don’t teach us what to do,” she pointed Sumi with her finger and she says it harshly too. Sumi cringes in fear and she lowers her head. Daesung comforts her by rubbing her back lightly.

 

This time Seunghyun is not holding me for amusement. He’s gripping my hand to stop me from attacking the girl. Dahee, who is on my other side, is doing the same. I can feel my body shaking from anger. I bit my lower lip to force myself not to talk back.

 

“Kiko, she’s out of this problem. What the hell is wrong with you?” Jiyong shouts exasperatedly at her while running his hands in his hair. Well, even I will be frustrated if my girlfriend doesn’t believe me. But to call us someone who lives for is something called disrespectful.

 

“Why are you defending them?” She shouts back and starts causing havoc in the room. She lashes out her anger on anything she sees. The vase, the chair and then she walks towards the table and threw a fit. She waves her arms hitting everything on the table, she have long arms after all.

 

We stand up at the same time but the coffee already splashes over our clothes. Eunjae hisses as her top is white and it has a splatter of coffee on it. It is a good thing our coffees are not that hot anymore. “Kiko,” Jiyong pulled her back harshly.

 

Manager Lee, who is like a statue on the side, rushes to us and checks his artist if they are okay. He asks us too worried that he caused trouble again for me. The food is wasted and not much is eaten yet because we are just starting.

 

“Why is she here, Manager Lee?” Youngbae asks.

 

“She is waiting in the lobby of your hotel and she saw me. I didn’t know that Jiyong and she had a fight so I thought it will be fine to bring her here,” he explains regretfully. “I’m sorry for what she had done,” he bowed to us.

 

Ani (No), it is fine,” Dahee replies kindly. It really is just fine but this is such a drama so early in the morning.

 

“This will cause a fortune again. Last year, we dirtied it with red wine now it’s coffee. Why do every time we check in here, we pay a fine for this stupid rug,” Chaewon mutters while sliding her foot on the soiled rug.

 

“So, which one of them is this Ji girl that you spoke of when you are sleeping?” She announces looking at us scornfully.

 

We stay quiet and won’t mutter a word or give in who I am. No wonder, she is causing havoc so early in the morning. Complications, complications are pain in the . At least, he never mentioned my whole name or else that will be a big hint to who I am.

 

“Are you sure Ji is a girl’s name? It might be his name.” I spat at her.

 

“Why will he call his name in his sleep?” She counters.

 

“Have you asked him what his dream was? He might be appreciating his self in the mirror. Use your imagination. That doesn’t mean that he spoke a name or a nickname Ji that it is a girl,” I explain. Such a jealous prick, sometimes people conclude without asking.

 

“Is that what you have dreamt?” She turns her head to Jiyong.

 

Jiyong looks at us and we nod in response. I glare at him for him to lie rather than me getting into a stupid fight over something I didn’t want. “Yes, I’m getting ready for the concert and I like what I’m wearing,” he lies not a pro. He’s voice is shaking that even I will know that he isn’t saying the truth.

 

“You should have said that in the first place,” she coos and hugs him like she didn’t do anything wrong.

 

“Nice save,” Seunghyun-oppa whispers to me.

 

I roll my eyes and went to my room. Aisht! This is supposed to be my comfy outfit for today. Now, I have to change again. Damn it! His girlfriend is a lunatic freak.

 

“I’m sorry for what had happened,” he says as he enters the room then closes it after.

 

“For all the mishaps, Jiyong, my gosh!” I groan in frustration. “You better go out now. I don’t want another drama happening in front of me, so, early in the morning,” I utter pointing the door for him to get out.

 

This is why I’m setting the space so wide as much as possible. I will love to fight and play back if it is Shin Haeri who I am fighting with. But it is not her and it is someone, I dislike now because she calls us a hooker, ing .

 

I change my coffee drench clothes to another casual day outfit. I need some air or else I will burst in here. I should have help Manager Lee bring them to the hotel last night. Aisht! Wrong decision, Jihye, very wrong.

 

“Where are you going dress like that?” Chaewon asks.

 

I look at my clothes and it looks fine with me. I’m wearing an all white outfit from shorts to a loose shirt then black comfy snickers and a cap with my big headphones hang on my neck. “Why is there something wrong with my clothes?” I ask looking at her peculiarly.

 

“Are you going to be back before the concert starts?” Sumi asks clearly still upset from what happened.

 

I think about it for a second. “It depends on my mood. I’ll send you a message if I can watch the concert or not.” I wave goodbye to them and I am not going to say goodbye to the boys but Kiko stands up.

 

“Uhmm…sorry for the problem I have cause,” she expresses her regret.

 

But I’m not in the mood to feel the same for her, definitely not in the ing mood for her apologies. I look at her fiercely clearly stating that I’m not happy at all even if she apologizes. “Sorry not accepted, Ms. Kiko Mizuhara. I accepted you warmly in our suite and you threw a fit to a girl who is nothing but an imaginary mistress of your boyfriend. And you even call us a hooker or women who earns a living for having , might as well call it buddies.” I said harshly.

 

“You even humiliated my friend for telling you to get some privacy because we don’t ing care about your relation problem. And most of all, what I hate the most is people who put their anger first rather than knowing what’s the real reason for the problem.” She looks surprise to what I’ve said but my temper has already reached her limit quite earlier.

 

Even the boys and Manager Lee don’t know how to react to what I have said. I turn around and walk out of the room before I clearly lose my clear mind.

 

Jiyong’s P.O.V

 

“Ms. Mizuhara, you shouldn’t have apologized to her,” Eunjae says disapprovingly.

 

“I was about to stop her but she didn’t give me a chance,” Dahee says retracting her hand in the process. So, that’s why her hand is stretch.

 

“Even if you apologize to her, she already reached her limit before your drama has ended and quite especially when you apologize insincerely.” Chaewon advises out while walking to get water in the fridge.

 

“Hey, my girlfriend is sincere when she said that,” I defended.

 

The girls all look at me and laugh. “Such a naïve little boyfriend you have there, Kiko Mizuhara.” Eunjae sneered.

 

“Sumi, you might want to change clothes already. You are soaking wet with coffee because of your slow reaction earlier.” Dahee kneels in front of her and peer at Sumi’s face. She giggles. “Omo! You really are shaken, are you?”

 

Then, Sumi starts crying loudly. Eunjae and Chaewon laugh loudly before comforting the little girl. “Aigoo,” they say but they are giggling nonstop.

 

The door of the room opens and a guy in suit enters. He looks around, evidently horrified to the look of the suite. “When she calls me that your room has a major problem, she didn’t warn me about a whirlwind disaster.”

 

“I’m sorry about the room, Akito,” the girls say regretfully.

 

“She sounded piss on the phone. Did anything occur other than waking up early? She surely hate waking up early, I know that.” He pries walking towards the girls then halts when he saw us. “Oh the drunken boys from last night, it is nice to see you,” he examines our clothes, “not yet bath.” He said hesitant.

 

“Thank you for helping us last night,” Manager Lee bows to him.

 

“It is alright. It is my job to help after all.” He waves it off just like that. “Oh, why is baby Sumi crying? Did she get mad at you again for destroying the room after a year?” He teases.

 

“It was me who wreak havoc last year, Akito. It is not Sumi.” Eunjae raises her hand admitting her fault last year even if I don’t know what they did here last year.

 

“Anyway, this room shall be cleaned for later. I will change your room to regular ones just like what she asks for. She says that give the girls the trip to Disneyland. So, I’m assuming she’s clearing her mood.” The girls nod in response. He pats Sumi’s head. “She said that you have to enjoy your trip to Disneyland.”

 

He claps his hand and turns towards us. “You boys have to take your shower already because I will close this room to be cleaned up after an hour. I’ll see you at the lobby.” Just like that, he goes out of the room.

 

“Who is that guy?” We ask them.

 

“Fujiwara Akito, he’s the general manager of this hotel, a friend of ours. Anyway, you can use the bathroom in our rooms for you to finish quickly.” Dahee suggests and comfort Sumi again.

 

After a long bath, I walk out of the room and feel the heavy atmosphere in the living room. The girls are sitting on the couch with Sumi sleeping on Dahee’s shoulder and Kiko sitting on the single couch. What happened after we all went in to get some shower? Did these girls fight?

 

This is really a heavy atmosphere, it’s suffocating. Manager Lee is sitting on the far part of the room. He is like a wallflower waiting for someone to ask him to dance.

 

Hyung is already out is sitting comfortably in the floor while watching cartoons. He looks fine. Maybe, it is my imagination. Youngbae comes out feeling fine too. I may be the only one feeling wary about it.

 

“Sumi is already asleep. So, we can change the channel already.” Youngbae declares grabbing the remote on hyung’s hands.

 

Yeah, it is just my imagination.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!

I hope you like it!

Please, leave a comment.

-authornim