Dinner

SHE

Chapter 3:

 

Jihye’s P.O.V

 

Why did I become their tour guide in Singapore? I don’t even live here to know so much about the place but I did visit once or twice for my business meetings. I walk slowly behind them as they gawk around the orchid garden. This place is beautiful with different varieties of orchids. And it was colorful just looking at the beautiful flowers around here.

 

Seungri is like a kid having a field trip getting excited along the way. Daesung, too, is busy accompanying the overexcited Seungri. I sigh again for the nth time. “We are very sorry for dragging you along with us,” Taeyang speaks apologetically.

 

I chuckle and shake my head. “It’s fine. I’m going to roam around too, maybe not much like this but I’m happy to help,” I reply smiling at him.

 

“Are you sure? You do look bored.” GD butts in and it is like he is holding me in contempt.

 

I half-smile and nod. “It is not that I’m bored. I already went here way back, so, I know what it looks like but I’m really enjoying watching Seungri and Daesung having fun.” I halt and turn around to look at them. “Why are you walking beside me? You should enjoy the view,” I declare merrily. I push them playfully to walk in front of me.

 

“Are you sure your feet will not hurt with so much walking?” Seunghyun looks at my feet worriedly.

 

I’m wearing a little not so formal outfit, a grey blazer over white printed shirt and a blue pants but I look at my shoes and they are fine. “Ani (No), I’m train to walk in six inches heels but this are just two or two and half inches, I guess,” I reply positively to him.

 

He is assured with the smile I’m giving but I will not oblige going with them if I can’t handle walking with my shoes. Of course, I think about that possibility of my feet hurting but like I said these heels are not what I usually wear.

 

When we are done roaming around the garden, Seungri is hungry from all the walking. He grumbles that his stomach is already whining to get fed. He walks to me sulkily because his hyungs are not listening to his whining. “Noona,” he pleads, “I’m hungry.”

 

“I guess you still got time for a light dinner before your concert. My friend owns a restaurant just near here. Would you like to try there?” I’m meeting the girls there anyway. I might as well, invite them to join us in our dinner.


“Is it good there?” Seungri’s eyes twinkles in excitement.

 

“It will be bias answer if you ask me, the owner is my friend after all,” I reply grinning at him. “But, I guess it will suit to your liking and it is not Korean food. But if you like Korean, I can help you find one.” I offer.

 

Seungri shakes his head wildly and says while holding my hands. “I’m hungry already,” he whimpers like a little kid. “Guys,” he pouts at them. They exchange glances and agree. Well, they can’t argue anymore. Their maknae is dying from hunger.

 

The restaurant is just simple. There are chairs and tables on the sides while a mix of couch and chairs in the middle. The couches are not as comfy as the café shop where I met this guys but it is not hard for you not to be relax. The lighting of the restaurant is dim but not too dim that you will not see what you are eating. There are flowers and green plants in high vase inside that will make you love here because green soothes the eye. But what I love about here is when you eat in morning you don’t need the light because the sun will make light for you, the windows are wide and high. That you can overlook on the people passing by or just read a book in here because it is quiet.

 

“Mae,” I greet the owner of the restaurant kissing both of her cheeks. “It’s been a while.”

 

“It sure is,” she agrees then looks back and see that I have company. “I am told that it will be girls dining tonight. Did you have change of plans?” She asks bewilderedly.

 

I shake my head. “The girls are still not here if I’m right. I suppose they are still shopping to their hearts content. But there is no change of plans, these boys are my friends. Seungri, Daesung, GD, TOP and Taeyang,” I tell her accordingly.

 

“Oh, are they the BigBang group that Chaewon is addicted to?” I nod in response. “I didn’t know you know them.” She must have read the look that I’m giving that I didn’t know them at all and it is pure coincidence. “Ah,” she mumbles and nods in understanding, “come, I have the seat to accommodate all of you.”

 

She ushers us to the farthest table in the restaurant and that can accommodate 6 of us here and the four missing girls. I excuse myself to go the restroom while they are getting their order. “I’ll have the same order, medium well, and a pomelo salad,” I mutter to the waiter.

 

I pull off my blazer, remove my watch, clip my hair away from my face and wash the dirt away. I have sweat a lot from walking around that much. It is not a nice feeling in the face when it is icky. I wipe it with tissue and put on some light make-up to look fresh since I’m not the type to put heavy make-up except when I’m going to a bar or club that will match the style of my outfit.

 

I came back with Eunjae seated far away from all of them and I see Chaewon, who is happily chatting with them. I look at my watch and it is already 5 in the afternoon. Oh! Two hours more before their concert then. Eunjae spot me and have the ‘what-the-hell-I’m-upset’ look. I smile and just shake my head in disbelief that she is making a big deal out of this.

 

“Did you order already,” I ask making them jump from their seat. I chuckle and take my seat next to Seungri. It is the only space I can sit on after all. The girls have occupied the seats on the couch. I glance on Eunjae and she’s not having fun at all.

 

Her eyes went wide in surprise whoever is entering the restaurant. “Enemy alert,” Sumi mutters. I don’t need to turn around to know who they are talking about. No wonder, Eunjae is surprise to see her ex-boyfriend/ my admirer, which almost cost my friendship to this hard headed stubborn girl.

 

“What a very nice coincidence for me to meet all of you here,” he speaks softly like he is the most gentlemanly person in the whole world.

 

“Nice my ,” Eunjae grumbles under her breath.

 

“Oh, Eunjae, don’t tell me you are still hating me after all this years. I already told you that I got tired of you,” he says to her. I know he was smirking at him.

 

Jiyong’s P.O.V

 

A man with his colleagues enters the restaurant but the girls didn’t like the man while he greets them. Sumi even calls him enemy. What did this guy do to these girls that the moment they saw him their attitude change.

 

Even Jihye is not happy about it. I can see she is being annoyed in what is happening.

 

“Oh, Eunjae, don’t tell me you are still hating me after all this years. I already told you that I got tired of you,” he says to Eunjae. Well, even I will not like this guy. The way he talks to Eunjae is not to my liking even if Eunjae shows her disliking to us.

 

Jihye raises her brow when he blurts that out. The boys and I can’t even talk because we don’t know what they are talking about. We will just be men who protects blindly. The man gazes in to the direction of Jihye and not one bit I like the smirk on his face.

 

“Well, if isn’t my lovely, Jihye,” he speaks with merry.

 

Jihye rolls her eyes before turning around and pasting a smile on her face. She moves her chair back full force and hits the man. He groans in pain while Jihye looks shock to what happen. “Omo! I’m sorry. I should have been careful.” She apologizes sincerely. She then carries her chair back but it slips her hand.

 

“Ouch!” The man groans again. Seungri and TOP shudder and look in pain to what they saw.

 

“Ah!” Jihye covers to what happened. “I’m sorry for your foot. My hand slips while I’m carrying it.” She reasons out while looking down.

 

The man bends down in pain. It really must have hurt, even Seungri and TOP made the same expression. Then Jihye’s hand the meat of her steak. Daesung, Youngbae (Taeyang) and I exchange confuse looks while the girls who sits besides us are gripping each other hands tightly. Seungri and TOP have the same expression as us.

 

She his face and his clothes putting the sauce on the touch places. She then squeals in horror, “Oh my! I must have touched my plate when I touch the table.” She then wipes more and it spreads more dirtily in his face and clothes.

 

“Jihye!” The man shouts in piss.

 

She grabs her table napkin and wipes her dirty hands on it. “Next time, you want to humiliate a friend of mine in front of me and my guests, I will make sure to pay you back two folds in front of your own friends and colleagues.” She smirked at him and the fire in her eyes is definitely y.

 

He is about to slap her face but he is stop by a man, who I didn’t notice entering. “Jaewon, you should never raise a hand against a girl.” His face is smiling but I know that his grip on the hands is tight and strong. “And my restaurant does not permit humiliation to a girl. Please, them out,” he tells to the waiter. The waiter nods and ushers the men out of the restaurant.

 

When they are gone, the girls can’t stop laughing. “Oh my! Have you seen his face when you dirtied his clothes? It was priceless.” Sumi says between laughs.

 

“His foot must have hurt like hell,” Chaewon mutters too laughing still.

 

“Jihye,” the man scolds.

 

Jihye smiles and kisses the cheek of the man. “I know, dear elder brother. I will not do it again when you are here,” she says not one bit remorseful to what she did. Oh! He is her elder brother. I thought he is his boyfriend or something. Why did I think about that? Aisht! Besides, their gene really is great even her brother is handsome.

 

“Change her food,” he says to the other waiter and he nods and gets the plate of Jihye.

 

“Yo, Jake-oppa!” The girls shout smiling widely.

 

“It’s nice to see you again girls but please, stop my little sister from causing havoc in my place.” He reprimands them but he is amused. “And who might be your other guests?” He looks at us.

 

“Oh! They are BigBang.” Chaewon screams.

 

We greet him and introduce ourselves. “Well, I will leave you now. I just came to see my little sister. I see you’re feisty as ever. I wonder if appa and omma don’t get headache from you.”

 

“Oh they still do. Omma called me the past months and told me that you humiliated Shin Hae-ri again.” Mae goes out of the kitchen carrying the new plate for Jihye.

 

“Shin Haeri? Do you mean the model who likes Jiyong-hyung?” Seungri mutters.

 

The girls laugh and nod in unison. “She watch the concert in Japan, remember Jiyong?” TOP teases. The model that pesters me for days while I’m having a date with Kiko is Shin Haeri. Well, I forgot her name so it means she’s not as beautiful as Kiko or even these girls.

 

Anyway, I don’t care since I have a girlfriend now and I’m contented with her. She is Kiko Mizuhara and she is great.

 

“Please, warn me not to get in your bad side,” Seungri mumbles aloud to her.

 

She looks at him astonish but laughs. “Arasso, but I think you will not get on my bad side. You are like a little brother to me.” She pats his cheek this time with clean hands.

 

Then we start eating or we will be late for the concert. And that will be suicide for us. YG will kill us if we are late for the concert because we are wandering around Singapore. But the dinner was great. The girls are so wacky even Eunjae joins the fun. She is an okay person if you know her better.

 

Just like what Jihye said to us, Eunjae is a nut, you have to crack her shell before you can speak to her normally and understand her. Sumi and Chaewon are the comical type while Dahee was a silent type of girl but she will talk sometimes. Jihye on the other hand is like a listener and equalizer. She will just talk when the topic is becoming dull.

 

She is quite a drinker too. That is already her fifth glass of wine but I think all of them are heavy drinkers while the boys and I drink water because we still have a concert to do. Seunghyun-hyung (TOP) and Youngbae will sometimes kick my feet to get my attention away from her. She is quite fascinating after all.

 

“Shall we end this dinner or they will be late for their concert,” Jihye announces to get our attention. The girls agree and stand up.

 

“Are we not going to pay,” Youngbae asks. Seungri even agrees with him.

 

The girls giggle and say “Don’t worry about the payment. We have an account in here, so, it is already paid.”

 

“Anyway, you have to go now or you’ll really be late at your own concert.” They remind us. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

I hope you like it!

Please, leave a comment.

Thnak you for subscribing, if ever.

-authornim