Eye contact

SHE

Chapter 1:

 

Jiyong’s P.O.V

 

We are now finished rehearsing for our most awaited tour. We are going to travel almost around the world and sing and dance to our heart’s content for the very supporting fans or VIP’s. That’s what they call our fan club. It sounds regal, don’t you think?

 

Since, we are tired from the rehearsals. We decide to take a break and go to the near coffee shop near YG building. That coffee shop is so quiet and people don’t go there often but they serve superb cakes, coffee and tea. Maybe, because its location is not that noticeable to the people but it is fine with us because we can be in peace.

 

We enter the shop and as usual, the barista smiles at us and bowed. “Anyeong,” he greets.

 

Anyeong,” we all greet him and bow lightly.

 

“Should we order the same thing again?” I turn around ask them. They look at the board and nod. I guess we are tired to change our order too. I look back to the barista and tell him our order.

 

He smiles and punches our order in the register. “Will that be all?” I nod in response. He nods again and says, “I will serve it on your table, Mr. Kwon.”

 

I give him a half smile and reply, “Jiyong will be fine. No need to be polite. We are your loyal customers after all.” I give him thumbs up and a wide smile before going to where the boys are seated. They choose the couch as always. Did I tell you that the couches here are so comfortable that you can sleep in minutes? Yeah, they are. That’s why we love here.

 

Our head turns to the door when we heard the bell rings. A short light brown haired girl wearing a grey pullover and denim shorts enters. She looks tired and instantly sits in one of the couch that is near the big window that overlooks the road.

 

The girl server walks to her holding a cream colored blanket. She smiles and gives thanks to the girl who gave her the blanket. She places the blanket aside and pulls out her laptop and some papers along with it. She has this scowl in her face that she is irritated on whatever on those papers is.

 

I am looking at her even if our orders are already here. Even the guys were glancing once in a while to her. She looks grumpy but that doesn’t change that she is beautiful. No wonder, the boys were glancing at her. After a while, she unfurls the blanket and hoists up her feet in the couch and places the blanket above it, rests her head and closes her eyes.

 

“Is she going to sleep in here?” Seungri whispered.

 

“I guess,” we all replied to him.

 

“Hey, miss,” Seungri calls the server to come here. She walks to us and smiles. “Is she really going to sleep here?” He pointed on the serene girl. He really is curious about that. Our maknae really likes to know anything.

 

“Uh, yes, sir, she always does that in here. That’s why we give her blanket.” The girl replies not sure why he is asking.

 

“Aren’t the customers bothered by her?” Our maknae asks again. We exchange glances on why he is so interested. Don’t tell me he wants to flirt with the girl in broad daylight?

 

An ajumma enters and walks towards the counter when she notices the sleeping girl. “Aigoo, she’s sleeping here again.” She smiles and pulls out a card in the table and writes something on it. “I thought she left already since I didn’t see her the past few days,” she said to the barista.

 

Ani (No), she is just busy with her business opening few days from now.” The barista informs the ajumma. Do they know the girl that much? So, she is a regular in here too? Then why didn’t we see her?

 

“Ah, that must be the gossip I’m hearing from my grandson. He said it is a grand opening,” she implies and the barista agrees with her. He gives her order and the ajumma left. Customer per customer giggles as they saw her and they will write something on the card. But other customers are shock when they enter. They may not know her or they are new customers in here.

 

She wakes up fifteen minutes after. She blinks her eyes twice before sitting upright and smiles when she looks at the table. “Don’t tell me they gave me letters again?” She asks to the barista who is walking towards her holding a glass kettle of tea while the girl server was holding the teacup.

 

How the hell did they know her order? And they are really well timed to her waking up for the tea to be prepared.

 

“Yeah, they have. I bet they miss you so much. The students even took pictures of you sleeping.” He notifies her.

 

She clicks her tongue but she is smiling. “Those brats, they already have gazillion of photos of me sleeping,” she madly grumbles but her eyes say otherwise. “Ah, Jinhee, milk for my tea, please,” she says to the girl.

 

“Yes, eonnie (elder sister),” she answers and walks around the counter to get some milk.

 

“What did they write this time,” the barista asks.

 

“The girls are just asking what the brand of my pullover is. Can you tell them I bought it in Hongdae? I don’t remember where particularly and the price but I know it’s just cheap.” She replies but she isn’t looking at the barista. She continues to read the letters and there is joy in her expression as she reads.

 

“That pullover was bought in Hongdae? I thought it is a GAP or something branded.” Seungri muttered as he studies the pullover.

 

“She just knows how to handle her clothes well,” TOP implies.

 

It’s as if she knew we are staring at her, she looks in our direction. Her eyes surprise, she may have recognized us, but she composes herself and smiles at us and lightly bows her head. We bow back and smiles.

 

Seungri nudges Taeyang and says smiling, “she is polite also.”

 

She pours her tea like a lady. Her slender hands are pouring the tea skillfully. “It’s time,” Daesung informs us and we nod in agreement.

 

The door opens loudly and a girl is whining so loudly. “Found you,” she says while pointing to the girl who is sipping her tea.

 

She raises her eyebrow and put down her cup. “What do you need and you came looking for me?” She asked bewildered.

 

“This stupid girl gave her ity to her ing boyfriend,” she says harshly and points on a cute girl who has similarity in Bom’s face.

 

Her expression shock but she laughs softly after. “Eunjae, you can’t just shout to the whole world that your friend is not a anymore. Besides, you are not a anymore. Why are you mad?” She states without batting an eyelash. She has sharp mouth too but she says it gentler than the Eunjae girl.

 

“That’s not the point, Jihye. This is her ing so called pure boyfriend and they are just a week and she gave it on her third date,” she exclaims.

 

“Says the one who gave her ity when she is eighteen, Dahee is already 21 and she knows what the consequences of her doing. Anyway,” she turns her attention to the girl in question, “you did use protection, right? If not, you are in deep with Eunjae and I will not defend you on that.”

 

How can she be calm in this situation? It is like she doesn’t care but she does with her tone she is using. She cares about the issue.

 

“Of course, we used protection,” she declares but there is a tinge of color in her cheeks.

 

Jihye nods and gazes back to Eunjae. “Drink this it will calm you down. You really hate being not in control of anything, do you? They are already old enough to decide for themselves.” She stares at Eunjae understandingly.

 

“Hey, Dahee, what does it feel?” A cute girl asked giddily. Eunjae chokes on her tea and Jihye run her hands through her hair in frustration and sighs dejectedly.

 

“This stupid crazy girl…”

 

Jihye covers and laughs at the cute girl while Dahee is blushing scarlet. “Sumi, what did I tell you about your unstoppable mouth?” She mutters. Sumi covers with her hands. “Good.” She let go of the wailing Eunjae.

 

“Yoh!” Another girl enters the café. She is cute and has chubby cheeks like Dahee and Sumi. Are they siblings? Those three really have chubby cheeks.

 

“Why are you late?” Eunjae says still annoyed.

 

“I bought us tickets too Bigbang’s concert tomorrow,” she says giddily.

 

“What? I thought I have burned all the tickets in the house,” Eunjae mutters in horror. What’s wrong with watching our concert? Seungri is about to talk but Daesung stops him.

 

“You,” the new girl shouts and points to Eunjae, “what’s wrong with that head of yours? Do you know how much I paid for those VIP tickets?” She is about to lunge after her.

 

“Chaewon,” Jihye mutters with a warning tone, the girl stops and pouts as she is upset. “Why did you burn the tickets?” She asks Eunjae sternly.

 

Wow! This girl is the boss. She is gentle but when she speaks with warning these girls stop. She even knows how to stop them from fighting. But she looks familiar to me. Where did I see her?

 

Eunjae scoffs and replies, “We watch those guys in their Big Bang Show, Big Show concert and we even went to Japan for their concert too.” Wow! That is like overwhelming support even the guys is surprised with that. She is the fan girl.

 

“We even hear their songs all through the day in the house. You have big posters of them in your room,” Dahee adds.

 

“Yeah, even your ringtone and ringback is their song. All we watch when you are in the house is them. You even bought a lot of CD’s of their concerts. We even supported you when you want all of us to be VIP’s,” Sumi adds too.

 

So, they are all VIP’s.

 

“Jihye,” Chaewon pleads her for help.

 

She looks at them amusedly. Her arm rested on her chest while the other hand rests on top of it and she is biting her finger with an entertained smile. “As if we can do anything, you drag us all too those shows. I wonder, if you will not throw tantrums if we don’t go as you please,” she says. It is not a help at all but a suggestion in what I can see.

 

“They can’t do anything, I’ll tell you.” She looks at all of them amused with glee. “When I tell them that our trip to Singapore, Philippines, Tokyo and back here have all the schedules of us watching their concerts,” she informs sweetly without laughing.

 

“What!” They all exclaims looking at her horrified.

 

“You can’t do anything. Our entire schedule has those concerts on it. So, you can’t assign a work or shopping on those times. They are all approved by our parents’ and we have George with us all the way.” She informs them amiably without cracking up even if she wants too.

 

“Damn!” Eunjae cuss.

 

Dahee and Sumi just sigh and shake their head while Chaewon is dancing in victory. They really can’t win over her. When she spoke about it, nobody even oppose the idea. It is like she is the leader.

 

“I have to go.” She tidies her stuff but the girls are still lethargic in what they have heard. “And Eunjae, don’t start a fight with Chaewon. You lost the bet last night after all. You are not to oppose her in any way for a week.” Eunjae clicks her tongue while Chaewon sticks her tongue out. “Chaewon, don’t start,” she warns pointing at her.

 

“Woo-bin, put this on my tab, arasso?” She shouts and the barista nods in response.

 

She walks out of the coffee shop. We too follow her before we are spotted by the fan girl. We will be late if she sees us. I bet she will go ballistic too.

 

Seungri stops and whistles as he sees what her ride is. It is a red Audi R8, sleek and beautiful. They really are rich if they are going to those countries she had mentioned earlier.

 

“Who are they, really? If that girl is 21, she must be 21 too or a year older.” Taeyang states as he looks at the girl.

 

“I like her car,” TOP says.

 

We all look at him and say at the same time, “we all love her car.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

I hope you like it!

Leave a comment.

-authornim