Troublemaker

SHE

Chapter 10:

 

Jiyong's P.O.V

 

The moment she enters the room, I saw her. She is wearing something not revealing but she looks y on it. She walks to greet YG and the SM entertainment CEO and a model. They are smiling as they talk like they know each other for a long time.

 

The way she walks ooze with confidence, as she makes her way to the bar. I look at her the whole time she chats to the bartender like they know each other for a long time too. I feel something inside that didn't sit well with me.

 

"Stop looking at her," Hyung says smiling at me. I glare at him. He raises his hands. "She and I are brother and sister's kind of relationship," he straightens out.

 

"I'm not asking," I counter defiantly. He chuckles and shrugs his shoulder.

 

We stop doing whatever we are doing when we hear Dahee's voice in the speaker as she sings melodiously our song How Gee with her ever supportive girl friends. They are doing the rap perfectly too, such a good talent to have. The boys too are at awe when they heard them.

 

"A girl, who raps," Hyung mumbles. I look at him but he just gives me a blank look.

 

Then they start to look for their leader. So her full name is Song Jihye. I look to the bar but she's not there anymore. They describe her so vaguely but she's definitely noticeable because of her simple beauty.

 

"Found you," I say as I step in front of her.

 

She stiffens and raises her head to me. She smiles and is going to side step on me but Seungri and Daesung block her.

 

"Oh! It looks like our Bigbang friends found her." Chaewon announces. "Please, bring her down by hook or by crook," she orders. Jihye turns back. So, I lift her not the bride style. I will like to do that if she's wearing a dress.

 

"GD!" She exclaims. I do wonder why she doesn't call me Jiyong. Ever since I met her, she calls me GD.

 

"Sorry, I'm following orders," I merrily say.

 

As I take her down carefully on the stage. Chaewon thank me for bringing her to them. But Jihye is definitely not happy about it. I pout and Chaewon wink at me. "She's fine. Don't worry about her." Chaewon assures me.

 

"What are you trying to pull?" She asks them sternly.

 

"Since Bigbang found our leader, we'll sing one of their songs. It is watch in YouTube for 100 million times. Can you cheer for us, then?"  Chaewon says and the crowd cheers aloud.

 

"And since our leader is found by the leader of Bigbang, she'll sing the part of GD." Eunjae announces.

 

"What?" She exclaims in surprise.

 

"DJ, music please," Sumi flicks her fingers. Then the music starts, at first she isn't singing. It is like she is not going to sing. The girls are enjoying the song and Eunjae take my first part.

 

"Please, give a loud cheer for a leader," Dahee says when it is my part. The crowd cheers of encouragement to her.

 

She sighs and closes her eyes and slowly sings the part of my songs like I usually sing them. The crowd goes silent then after a second they are shouting a loud while dancing.

 

The girls laugh and start to dance to the beat. They all have a part because they have the same count as us. "A girl who raps and sings," I mumble.

 

A hand is placed on my shoulder. "Talented, aren't they?" Hyung states smiling at me but then glances at Dahee.

 

"So, you really like that Dahee girl," I mutter.

 

"You are the only hard headed one who doesn't believe me," he counters laughing.

 

The girls make the night alive as they accommodate their guests. They are scattered around the room, chatting around they know. "Are you enjoying the night?" She asks when she's already on our table.

 

"Noona, you sing like hyung," Seungri affirms.

 

"Which Hyung are you talking about?" She teases. "Oh! Dara-noona," she exclaims. She really knows how to change the topic.

 

"It's been a while. So, you are the owner of this club?" Dara says. Now that she mentions it. They own this club. Are they really filthy rich?

 

She giggles and affirms that they are the owners. "Oh, you must be the other members of 2ne1. I'm Jihye," she introduces to CL, Minzy and Bom. At first, the girls are shy but when she charms them they instantly open up with her.

 

"You should see her dance too," Seungri announces proudly. Her head sharply turns his way, shock apparent on her face. Seungri then covers his mouth.

 

Jihye laughs heartily while shaking her head. "Anyway, you should dance too. Enjoy the night and mingle with your friends." She says then pinches Seungri's ear dragging him to the corner.

 

They look like talking something important. It must be the slip from earlier. Are they the one dating? "It's not," Hyung mumbles again. What the hell! Can he read my mind? "You're just easy to read." He affirms.

 

"What's with the dragging?" We all ask Seungri when he is backed, alone.

 

He gazes away, probably, hiding something. "Seungri," I say in warning.

 

"Oh look! Minzy and Sumi are having a dance fight." Daesung points out. I see Seungri wipes imaginary sweat in his forehead. Something is definitely fishy in here.

 

"I shall join them," he says running down like his life is on the line.

 

Jihye's P.O.V

 

Seungri knows that I'm Anna. Aisht! Why do people remember Anna now? Freaking ! I am supposed to be having a quiet life and now another one knows Anna.

 

"You are superb there," YG praises. "Shall I sign a contract with you girls?" He jokes.

 

I giggle. "We are busy enough and don't add more on our schedule, YG-appa," I reply.

 

"Anyway, be careful on my boy there. He has a girlfriend now. I don't want you in a love triangle." He says sincerely.

 

I pat his arm lightly to assure him. "I will."

 

"The party is still alive even though it's past in the wee hours." He voices out while looking around. People are still chatting and all of them are still having fun.

 

"It's great to see them having fun," I speak. He nods in agreement. "I see Shin Haeri earlier and now I don't. Did you see her?" I ask him. He shakes his head. "I'll just find her," I say.

 

"Why are you looking for someone you don't like to see?" He asks smiling.

 

"I still greet guests even if I don't like her." I wink and wave goodbye.

 

Before I can go far, I am being drag back towards the stage. I thought it is already over. Why am I being drag back? "Can we call GD and TOP on stage to perform our last song for the night together with our own GD and TOP?" Chaewon announces.

 

"What? I don't remember rehearsing any songs tonight." I argue with them but they just grin at me. "Dahee, do you know this?"

 

She flinches when I asked. Is she nervous or something? "I really don't know anything but they made me read the lines before coming here," she replies.

 

I groan inwardly. These girls will have a taste of my tongue when we get home.

 

"Our last song for tonight is Baby Goodnight sang by GD and TOP," Eunjae declares and the crowds clap their hands.

 

Jiyong is beside me while TOP is in the side of Dahee. Lucky brat, he is beside his fancy girl. When he sees me looking, he winks at me. My mouth drops open and I giggle hiding in the back of Jiyong.

 

The DJ plays the songs and Jiyong and I start singing. And when it is on the line of my lady, he points on me and wraps his arm on my shoulder. The crowd erupts in cheers and teasing but I just wink at them.

 

Then it is TOP and Dahee's turn. His y deep voice blends well with Dahee's sweet voice. Since it looks awkward to the audience if I'm didn't reciprocate Jiyong's stage acting. I wrap my arm in his waist and the girls squeal at the back.

 

Oppa, on the other hand, is being a gentleman by keeping his distance to the newly brokenhearted girl. Okay, additional point for him for being considerate of Dahee's feeling but when they are having eye contact. Damn! They are perfect together.

 

TOP will sometimes touch her hands and looks at her full of compassion. Okay, I'm mentally squealing in giddiness for this two. Then my head is pushed forcefully to rest on Jiyong's shoulder. It is Eunjae who did it.

 

I look at her surprised. She just squeals and smacks her hand with Chaewon. Chaewon makes TOP sling his arm around Dahee.

 

As the song ends, all of us are having fun. The fact that I'm putting space is gone in an instant. But the luckiest person tonight is TOP-oppa. He is smiling widely when the song ends. I pinch his side when we bowed and the audience claps their hands.

 

He groans silently but glare at me. I wink and grin at him. "You really like torturing me," he whispers to me.

 

I chuckle. "I already told you I'm you angel of punishment," I say and wiggle my finger in his face.

 

My eyes sweep Haeri's face but she is out again. "Yah! You ing ! Why are you clinging to my oppa?" She shouts. She is already drunk and can't walk straight anymore.

 

"GD, let go," I mutter. A drunken Haeri is not good. I already know what she's capable of when she's drunk. I watch it when I'm still partying nonstop years ago.

 

"What?" GD asks. He can't hear because we are near the speakers. He leans in closer to hear it clearly but everything goes in a blur.

 

"!" I say and cover him from getting splash and thrown by a glass. I groan in pain when the brandy glass hit me. She is holding a bucket of ice too. Where the hell did she get that? I want to laugh on how funny that she is holding a bucket of ice but I’m not in a situation to laugh. She throws the ice constantly and I cover Jiyong. Gosh! The ices are hurting me too.

 

"Yah! Let go of me. You snatcher," she says loudly glaring and pointing at me while wailing to get away from the grip of our bouncer.

 

"Are you okay?" They ask me checking my body.

 

"Jiyong is mine," she shouts louder as they drag her out of the club.

 

"You have many bipolar admirers," I mutter. I wince in pain when I touch the back of my head. There's no blood but this will bruise unfortunately especially the glass one. "Ouch!" I shout. "Don't touch that part." I shout angrily to him.

 

He touches again and I wince in pain. I smack his head and hiss at him. That must be the part where the glass hit me. "Let me look at it," he orders.

 

I look at him incredulously. "Not a chance, I'm fine," I argue back. He looks at me sternly. "No," I say with finality.

 

The party ends with a disaster. Geez, that's why I want space as much as I can, we all wave goodbye to the last guest before going home ourselves.

 

"Are you okay?" The girl asks when we are at home.

 

"We'll see that tomorrow," I say as I drag my body to my bed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!

I hope you like it!

Please leave a comment! :D

-authornim ~