Eventually

SHE

(A/N: For all the people who have read it before, please read the previous chapter because I have change the content. It is for you not to get confuse or not. hehehe)

 

Chapter 50:

 

Jihye's P.O.V

 

My life has been a chaos for the past months. Jiyong and I have been going steady even if we have already told the whole nation that we are close friends and we are just filming his music video for his song but since the public didn't want us to be seen and for my sake, the company will not release the said music video.

 

My mother is even nagging me to let her have another date with the guys. She says that she enjoyed their company especially Seungri. My cruel mother gives the guys dating us a heart attack for appearing suddenly and asking for a date with them.

 

That's another issue. Since many photographers captured the date, they conclude again that my mother is having a bonding with her future son-in-law. Future son-in-law my , I am not ready to settle yet since I have a phobia of getting engage with all the mishaps that happened on my few engagements.

 

"Cherie," Jiyong speaks and I look at him with an inquisitive brow. "Are you sure you are alright? You look flushed."

 

I look at my reflection in the mirror of the changing room of the guys. They are still in concert in Japan which I am at the moment since my career in here started to garner attention from magazines to billboards.

 

"I can't believe that you are the Anna that I loved," Jiyong murmurs as he gazes at me.

 

Yes, that is one of the rollercoaster in my life. He now knows who I really am. He just knows that I am Anna but not the past deeds that I have done. It may sound relieving but it isn't at all. I am still scared of losing him even if he knows who I am.

 

"Let's not talk about my other name, Jiyong. You know what I am quite baffled if you love me or Anna?" I inquired irk.

 

Jiyong smiles and presses a kiss on my lips. "I love you," he gushes out with a satisfied smile. "But Anna is in my past and yours. We will not talk about it anymore. I will not ask, search and even if I hear or read something, it will not affect our relationship. Arasso?"

 

I cup his cheeks and smile. "Arasso, bossy boyfie," I respond and peck him on the lips. "You have to go and rehearse. I'll be going out in a minute to meet the girls and Kiko in a cafe near here."

 

"I forgot that you are a coffee addict and it's your booster." Jiyong gives me one last kiss before going out. He comes back a second after. "I love you."

 

I chuckle and nod my head.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

I lower my cap again as I walk with my manly get up just to get away from the fans eyes. It has been my get up ever since the photos of us are out and it has perfectly camouflaged me from angry and loving fans. I am thankful that the fans are already inside the dome for the rehearsals.

 

I walk at the end of the street and see the girls at the coffee shop at the other side of the road. The blinking red man says that I should not go yet then it turns to a green man, so I start walking. I jump back in shock as a car passes by in top speed. I fall down at the wind pressure and sudden jumping back.

 

“Are you okay?” a man passing by ask me.

 

“Yes, I am fine,” I reply and stand up quickly. It’s a good thing I have great reflexes and avoided an accident.

 

“Jihye!”

 

I see Eunjae running towards me, a little bit disheveled, with Kiko and the girls in tow.

 

“Are you alright?” she inquires and checks like a mad woman.

 

“I am fine, a little bit shock,” I answer honestly, “but let’s go out of the road before we get rammed by cars. I push them out of the road to get us away from harm. Another good thing is I don’t wear heels today. That would be disastrous. But my foot still hurts.

 

“Are you really fine?” Kiko asks in worry. She gasps and points at my foot. “You’re hurt.”

 

“A bit.” I gesture it with my hand with a goofy look.

 

“Jihye!” the girls shout at the top of their lungs.

 

I scratch my head and smile sheepishly.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Haeri’s P.O.V

 

“Argh! !” I shout at the man I hired to at least put damage to ing Jihye but he fails to even scratch the freaking woman. “I paid you a huge sum of money and yet you didn’t give me any result,” I shout at him.

 

“You can have your ing money,” the man spats and throws the money in my face. “I don’t even need your money and do you know who the person you want me to harm is? That woman is Jihye Song. Her family is a power house in Korea and Japan and countries outside Asia. If I ever harm that woman, my whole life will be ruined wherever I go.”

 

“You are a coward,” I shriek.

 

“Coward as you may call it but I will never put a wrong foot on their wrong side. The Song family is not a family to be reckoned with. You can do whatever you want from now on.” The man walks out on me.

 

“!” I cuss. “ you Jihye! I will kill you.”

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Jihye’s P.O.V

 

“Are you alright?” Top-oppa inquires worriedly and examining me from head to toe.

 

Jiyong pushes Top-oppa aside and scowls at me then his hyung. “You are not the boyfriend, hyung. I know I forgot to tell you to take care earlier but that doesn’t mean that you will come back with a sprain ankle.” He looks at me concerned and angry at the same time.

 

“It’s an accident,” I answer him, “and don’t be rude to Top-oppa. He is just concerned as much as you. Besides, the doctor said that it will heal in no time.”

 

“It will heal in no time but the fans will like you to be killed.” YG enters with a tablet in his hand. “And you know it, right?”

 

I gaze down, avoiding the scowling eyes of my bossy boyfie. I didn’t tell him because he will be upset with his fans. “I am told by my mother,” I reply.

 

“Jihye,” Jiyong says with a warning tone.

 

“It’s not that threatening to me and my mother is kind of enjoying the comments but they are being erased by the moment. You do know she is protective ever since the photo of me and Jiyong came out a few weeks ago. So, I am fine.”

 

“That’s not the point,” the boys exclaims with the unhappy look towards me.

 

“Let’s not make the issue bigger with giving them the reaction they are waiting for,” I express. Well, that is what the reporters are waiting for. It is for us to react negatively and make a bigger issue out of it. People mostly post empty threats over the net. “For me,” I give them my puppy eyes, begging to let it down.

 

Their shoulders slump and they sigh dejected.

 

“Thanks,” I mutter with my winning smile. “I appreciate it.”

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

“You can go back in the hotel,” I tell the boys. They’ve been here and don’t have plan to go home and they still are busy hovering over my well-being, which I said for the nth time that I am fine but they don’t believe me.

 

“Just rest,” they answer in unison.

 

“I am resting and it’s time for you to go home, including my boyfriend.”

 

Jiyong shoots me with a disapproving look.

 

“Sorry to burst your bubble, but I have to go back to Tokyo tomorrow because I have a photoshoot injured or not injured and I will not cancel it in the last minute,” I speak before he can open his mouth to say his displeasure. This is my profession and model mode. Sick or slightly injured will not hinder me to stop modeling since I enjoy it especially not calling on the last minute.

 

“I think…”

 

“No one can change her mind,” Dahee says to Top. “Jihye has this professionalism that sometime will irk you to death.”

 

I give Dahee a lopsided grin. Yes, that is me and I will not deny it.

 

“Well, I do have a great timing,” my mom enters the scene with a grocery bag in her hand and her smile showing her perfect white teeth.

 

I roll my eyes at my mom’s sudden giddiness to see the boys. One reason, I like them to leave already is because of this woman. If my mom sees them once again, she will nag me non-stop and tell me to marry Jiyong ASAP. She never really learns from all of my past failed engagements. She never learns.

 

“Do you want to have a late night snack?” My mom asks tenderly.

 

“Sure,” the boys say in unison before giving me the evocative look.

 

“No mom…”

 

Jiyong covers my mouth and smiles at my mom. “She is a bit agitated because of the injury,” he lies. “We would love to take your offer, Aunt Miranda.”

 

“You can call me, mom, but if you don’t want just call me, Miranda. I’m used to being called just by name.”

 

I glare at both of them but more of a glower to my mom and Jiyong just smiles at me.

 

“Mo… hmp…”

 

I elbow Jiyong in the stomach. Is he really going to call her, mom? Argh! I don’t want that to freaking happen. Well, not yet but this is too early and I don’t want one of us expecting too much in our relationship. I will be suicidal if this relationship ends badly again.

 

“Jihye,” mom drawls firm, “let the man calls me whatever he likes.”

 

I know she is just happy that I am having a stable and a bit normal relationship but I don’t want to jinx my relationship by being too much futuristic. With too much failed relationship, I being futuristic became realistic.

 

“We will help in the kitchen, Miranda,” Dahee and Eunjae offers.

 

I nod my head in approval. I peel off the hands of my bossy boyfie and whisper to him, “Mom can’t cook. So if you want to live the next day, watch her closely in the kitchen as much as possible. The last time she cooks, the oven became a bomb and ruined the kitchen of my parents’ vacation house.”

 

Jiyong gulps nervously. “She is not an aspiring bomber,” he remarks.

 

“I hope, she isn’t,” I reply jokingly.

 

“Hey! I can hear you, two,” my mom expresses with fake ire. “I’m not a terrorist but if people don’t stop filtering their mouths, I might blow them to pieces.”

 

Jiyong and the boys gaze down in guilt.

 

I scowl at my mom. She is tactless but she knows how to filter her words and this time, she wants what her mind wants to get through to the boys. I squeeze Jiyong’s hand and smile at him encouragingly. “Don’t fret about it. They will learn to accept it, eventually.”

 

Jiyong smiles and nods his head. “Eventually.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

I hope you like it!

Subscribe!

Upvote!

Comment!

-authornim