Bullying thy Boyfriend

SHE

Chapter 46:

 

Jihye’s P.O.V

 

More people know who I really am and it’s a bit worrying. The more people who know my other name means that it’s going to be hard to avoid it getting revealed to him. When my name is revealed, my past mistakes are going to surface and it will break me one more time. Will Jiyong be able to protect my heart or will he shatter it?

 

Noona!” Seungri shouts while waving his hand giddily.

 

I smile and wave back demurely. It’s a bit exaggerated when we are talking about Seungri anyway. I wait for him to get closer to me before speaking. “Sorry about the delay for our date. My schedule is a bit messed up because of the craziness the magazine had caused.”

 

“Hnn,” Seungri shakes his head. “Noona is trying her best to make her image be good to hyung’s fans.”

 

My eyes widen is surprise. Seungri is really simple minded and doesn’t think when it comes to people he likes. That’s why it is dangerous too because he may or may not blurt something people like to hide.

 

“Shall we go to our date?” I link my arm on his and grin widely. “You told me that I will be your girlfriend for a day, so, let’s start the date and have fun.” I then look to his face with grim expression. “But don’t tell Jiyong about this or else, he will have your head in a plate.”

 

Seungri gulps in nervousness and nods his head. “He will probably do that, noona.”

 

I laugh at him but I can’t deny that Jiyong will probably beat the hell out of Seungri if he knew that we will act as girlfriend and boyfriend today. Well, there are exemptions in this date. We can’t kiss, hug, and hold hands, meaning there is no skinship except from hooking of arms.

 

“Do not worry, if he ever find out I will protect you. I did tell YG-appa of what our plan is and said that is good to go and we just don’t overdo it since, this may cause a great rift on the fans club,” I explains while walking together with Seungri. “Besides, I need to cure Jiyong’s over possessiveness. I hate being treated as a possession.”

 

“But, noona, Jiyong-hyung is trying his best not to be possessive but his anger for our fans is building up that sometimes he thinks irrationally. I think if Top-hyung and Youngbae-hyung are not with us to pacify and explain to him, he will go talk to the fans about their hatred of you.”

 

I smile sadly, knowing full well that Seungri is right. Jiyong’s irrationality is not to be overjoyed. If only he could love so little that when he decides to ruin me, it will hurt less for both of us or maybe only for him. But to Jiyong loving less is not love at all.

 

“Whatever the reason is, I am not an object to be possessed. I am a person, who has freedom to do what she likes.”

 

Seungri chuckles and nods his head. “I guess, it’s time to kick our leader in the ,” he cheers loudly.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

“Jihye-ssi,” Seungri says shyly to me. He is still not used calling me only by my name without honorifics. Well, I’m still older than him. But it is fun to watch Seungri struggling in saying my name.

 

“You should be used to it by now,” I say as a matter of fact but Seungri shakes his head in denial. “Seungri-ssi, we’ve been together for hours already. We have eaten and shopped in our favorite stores and still, you’re wriggling in shyness when you say my name.” I cross my arms to look intimidating.

 

“But, Jihye-noona, Jiyong-hyung will kill me if he knew that I called you without honorifics.” Seungri really looks afraid of Jiyong but who wouldn’t. Jiyong goes berserk when it comes to me and it’s a bit disturbing on my part since I’m not used to Jiyong’s kind of man, the possessive type.

 

I sigh and frown. “You’re just calling me by my name. It’s not like you are calling me jagiya or something else. Well, I don’t suggest that because he will kill me too.”

 

I click my tongue in annoyance. “Come on.” I hold Seungri’s hand and drag him away from the place. People are starting to recognize Seungri or me. “Let’s go to the coffee shop,” I utter as I drag him towards the van. We are still together with his manager, a date with the manager waiting inside the van.

 

“Yeah, it is much safer there,” Seungri agrees. I bet he knows that people are starting to stare at us, trying to confirm if it is really Seungri.

 

“But to think that you, Seungri, are a big spender,” I remark. The things he bought are more than mine and I’m the model here, who uses clothes for a living.

 

He grins boyishly. “Well, Top-hyung and Jiyong-hyung are much more of a spender. If you compare me to them, I will look like a spender with a small budget.”

 

I giggle but agree with him. I’ve been shopping with Jiyong and I look like a thrifty person next to him. “But, Top is not counted since the things he buys are art pieces. Those are expensive in small packages.”

 

Seungri chuckles and nods his head. “Yeah, you have a point there, noona,” he says cheerfully.

 

I smile warmly, seeing that Seungri is back to his normal--abnormal self. I hate the timid and afraid Seungri after all. “Shall we chat in the coffee shop like friends?”

 

“Yeah, I feel like myself when we are being normal.”

 

Well, having Jiyong as your boyfriend is sometimes…most of the time, a pain. It’s a bit frustrating since you are like walking in thin thread trying to be careful not to step on his land mines. But it’s his cute side too. When you about it, Jiyong gets frustrated like hell and makes him lose his concentration. The con of teasing him is being reprimanded by YG-appa since I disrupted him doing work.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

I stretch my arms when we are on the café already. “It’s a long day, isn’t it Manager Lee?”

 

“Yes, it sure is,” Manager Lee agrees with me. I think he feels relieved that Seungri and I are inside, sitting, rather than roaming around like lovers. Well, Manager Kim is barely living his life in peace because of me and Jiyong.

 

Cherie,”

 

I turn around and then scowl at the person who called me. “What are you doing here, Ji?”

 

Jiyong scratches his head and looks away. “Uh well,” he stutters. I raise a brow, encouraging him to continue his reason for being in the same shop at this time.

 

“Aren’t you supposed to be busy till night?”

 

“Yeah, I am. I just went here to get some coffee,” Jiyong states.

 

I keep my face serious but inside I want to smile. Seeing Jiyong squirm in nervousness is one thing I always like to see. “Getting coffee, when the company has its own coffee machine,” I muse with amusement. Well, I really can’t hide the amusement.

 

“Jihye, stop bullying your boyfriend,” Woobin comes to Jiyong’s rescue.

 

“Such a spoilsport,” I say annoyed. “Anyway,” I smile and wave my hand, gesturing Jiyong to come closer, “you can join us with our coffee chat.”

 

“Such a bully,” Woobin utters and ruffles my hair.

 

I grin and didn’t deny it since I really am a bully. I’m bullying my boyfriend. I guess that is my favorite past time whenever I am not in the club.

 

“Jiyong-ssi, please, seat beside Seungri,” Manager Lee suggests nervously as he offers the chair on Seungri’s left, far from mine.

 

“Well, you can’t decline that Jiyong,” I remark, looking at him. “You did break your promise to sajangnim in not seeing me for a week. Do you think you will be left unscathed by him?”

 

“I know that but damn, it is so unsettling knowing that you are having a date,” Jiyong expresses his distress.

 

My eyes widen in astonishment. “You’re getting frustrated knowing rather than not knowing? Isn’t that a bit weird?” My boyfriend is a bit weird. Did the frustration get in his head? Now, I am laughing so hard at Jiyong’s unreasonable frustration.

 

“Jihye,” Jiyong whines at me.

 

“But I can’t help myself,” I state amused. “You really are such a child.” Jiyong sulks more as I open my mouth to again.

 

“Jihye, what did I told you about bullying him?” Woobin says angrily.

 

“Well, can’t deny the fact that he’s a child,” I say it again.

 

Woobin laughs as he places down the coffee Jiyong always order. “Well, you are always attracted to childish men,” he points out.

 

My feet instantly kick his foot with the tip of my pointy stiletto shoes. But I didn’t look at him or glare even, since Jiyong will get suspicious again and ask for my previous relationships. I hate talking about the past.

 

I hear Woobin groan in pain but he didn’t show it on his face. He better do that or else I will kill him when I meet him alone. The mouth of my boy best friend is sometimes more reckless than Seungri. It’s problematic but that’s what I like about him, his honesty.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

“Don’t scold him too much,” I say to YG-appa on the other line. “If reporters ask, just tell them that it is a coincidence or we meet up as a plan to hang out. Manager Lee is there after all.”

 

“You always try to make things easier for him,” he sighs. “Jihye, I think I’m regretting at accepting the magazine shoot. Better yet, I am regretting accepting your relationship.” He sounds so distress about it.

 

I frown a bit. Well, I can’t even tell him that there is nothing to regret. He is just worried for me as my second father. It’s not like I can do something about it since I do believe that one way or another, Jiyong and I will meet because I know YG-appa and Chaewon is a VIP, so she will drag me together with the girls to any concert and ends up bumping to him.

 

“There are so many things to regret in life but with those regrets we learn just like any mistakes,” I tried to speak as confident as I could, for appa not to worry so much about me. “Beside, whatever happens, Jiyong and I are at faults in the future. It is either he gives up on me or I give up on him.”

 

“If he gives up on you, he will regret it. He will gravely regret it.”

 

“Because I rarely give second chances,” I affirm.

 

“That’s what I’m afraid the most,” YG utters with a sigh. “If he lets go then seeks you again. I bet you will never even look back.”

 

“We may never know what will happen in the future,” I respond. Yes, I may never know what will happen since he is starting to change me, my rules and stubbornness. It is something not even Grey has successfully done. I only met Jiyong for months and yet, I am slowly changing. It still depends on how hurt I will be, I guess.

 

“Jihye, let’s go to the club already,”

 

I turn around and see Chaewon. “Sure, I’ll be right behind you,” I answer with a smile. “I have to go, appa. I’ll see you next week since I am not allowed to enter the company building for this week,” I jest.

 

“You better,” YG-appa remarks. “I’ll handle the rest of the incident today. Don’t talk anything unnecessary when you are ambushed. Arasso?

 

I smile at how protective and father like he is when it comes to us, girls, especially me, since I’m always the problem child. “I will keep my mouth shut. Just please, be a little lenient on Jiyong.”

 

YG-appa sighs. “Fine, I will be lenient because you asked me to.”

 

“Thanks,” I respond and ends the call. It’s time for me to manage the club. I’ve been slacking for months already and it is so not like me. I’m changing and yet, I don’t know if I hate it or not.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!

I hope you like it!

Upvote!

Comment!

Subscribe!

Appreciating all of my subscribers!!!

Kamsahamnida!

-nuna02