B*tch

SHE

Chapter 18:

 

Jiyong’s P.O.V

 

So, they are here early in the morning bringing breakfast for everyone. My head is aching big time and I don’t know what happened last night. The only thing I remember is when we started drinking and telling jokes at each other together with Eunjae. What happened last night? Argh!

 

“Is your head aching?” Eunjae teases at me. Jihye then smiles and looks away.

 

“Did I do something crazy last night?” I ask them seriously. They exchange glances then giggle quietly. “Yah! Did I?” Damn! I can’t remember anything at all and they aren’t helping me at all.

 

“Let’s eat,” Jihye shouts while placing the last soup bowl in her place.

 

“So, what did I really do last night?” I ask Jihye, who was sitting beside me. She then looks at Eunjae who gives her a shrug. I cup both of her cheeks and force her to look at me. “What did I do?”

 

Her eyes wide then she start laughing at me. “You didn’t do anything wrong but if you want to know. I will tell you after we eat breakfast.” She taps my cheeks then yanks my hands lightly away from her cheeks. “Shall we eat?”

 

I ignore the glances being exchange by the boys. It must be my action from earlier. I’m always the shy person when it comes to Jihye and being so touchy early in the morning is not sinking quite well with them. But as I look at Jihye, she didn’t mind what I did. It is like normal for her, so, it’s normal for me too.

 

We eat in no total silence, Seungri chatting with everyone, Dahee not being shy with Big Seunghyun anymore, Daesung making jokes here and there and Youngbae chatting with Chaewon. We look like one whole family that talks to everybody and the breakfast is lively with all the noise.

 

“So, what did hyung do last night?” Seungri asks when we are all done eating.

 

“I will do the dishes,” Chaewon says grinning while grabbing the plates and stack them together then she scurries to the sink.

 

“So, she knows,” I state looking at the two girls. They nod not guilty at all. “What did I do anyway?” The last string of my patience split.

 

“For the minor incidents, you kiss Eunjae,” Jihye says casually. The whole room stops from what they are doing except for the girls. The boys’ eyes are wide in astonishment and mouth agape even mine. And that is only a minor incident.

 

“Sorry about that,” I express my apology to Eunjae.

 

She just waves me off and remarks, “It’s fine, it is just a friendly kiss on the lips after all.”

 

The whole room is in silent again. I swear I could all hear our breathing and gasp of shock. What are those drinks anyway that they could make me drunk as hell that I can’t even remember one single thing of what I did. My head is aching every time I try to remember some memories of last night.

 

“Drink this,” Jihye says warmly. She hands me a medicine and a glass of water.

 

“And you sleep on Jihye’s legs,” Eunjae divulges suddenly and I’m not prepared. I spout the water including the medicine that is in my mouth. The boys choke on their drink too except for TOP. “Omo!” she exclaims jovially while laughing her out.

 

Jihye shakes her head in disbelief and offers me a tissue to wipe my mouth. “It’s not that shocking and you are drunk,” she says nonchalantly.

 

“So, what is the major incident I did?” I ask as I wipe my mouth and grab the new medicine Jihye gave me.

 

“Should we really say it? I bet she’s coming her way to pull our hairs out.” Eunjae chimes delightfully.

 

“She?” We all ask in confusion.

 

Jihye sighs and speaks, “You call Kiko last night and rant about stupid things to her.”

 

My head turns to her sharply with an inquiring gaze. “And those stupid things are?” She looks away scratching her nape. I look to Eunjae and she does the same.

 

What did I rant to Kiko? ! Did I say something bad to her? Judging from their reactions, I bet I did. What did I freaking tell her?

 

"Those stupid things are...ouch!" Eunjae exclaims suddenly. But I already have seen Dahee's hand moving away from her hips.

 

So, I really spat some nonsense last night to Kiko. She must be seething in anger for whatever I did. No wonder my phone's battery is dead, she might have been calling and sending me messages of hate. I shall delete them instantly. I have a feeling I won't like what the content of her messages anyway.

 

"You better prepare now and we better go," Dahee utters politely. They all look at their watch and agree with Dahee.

 

"We have an appointment too, anyway. And we are needed there for this morning." Jihye explains for our benefit. We may have look surprise for their sudden implication of departure.

 

"See you all soon, boys," Eunjae chimes winking at us.

 

Chaewon and Sumi do the same but Sumi is still reserve and shy from talking to us. It is like her attitude is way different to these girls. Well, let's include Dahee on Sumi's group. They have two shy and three outspoken.

 

"What did I really do hyung?" I ask TOP when we are alone again.

 

He shrugs his shoulders. "Jihye called me last night and you are already passed out in her legs. Besides, how come you are drunk as hell?" He mutters in astonishment.

 

“Even I don’t know why. Eunjae just mix this and that and they are just regular liquors that we are drinking. That’s why I am shock too that I ended up drunk as hell.” I reply in surprise.

 

“They didn’t add drugs on it, right,” Seungri butts in. TOP and my hands synchronically hit his head. “Yah! I was just kidding hyungs,” he whines while rubbing his head.

 

“Anyway, we better hurry our baths or else we’ll be killed by Sajangnim again.” I say walking away from them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Our mouth drop wide as we look one by one to the people sitting in the meeting room and they are smiling goofily at us. They are really the worst but also the best in craftiness.

 

“Judging by your reactions, you already know them but let me introduce them to all of you especially to Jiyong. These girls will help you in your songs in your next album.” Sajangnim introduces them to us but we are still rooted in our place.

 

“It must have been a great shock,” Chaewon jests grinning at us.

 

“Yeah, it must have been,” Eunjae agrees seriously looking at us.

 

“If you are going to the same place, you should have told us.” Youngbae says as he is the first one to get out of our shock.

 

“Well, you are not the only one we are planning to help and they are here earlier than you,” Dahee points out and then her eyes point us to the 2ne1 girls sitting in the chairs.

 

“So, you are going to collaborate with us?” We all ask at the same time.

 

“We can’t call it collaboration but you can say we are just helping and giving some few notes on it. So basically, it is still yours or others work.” Jihye speaks but she is not looking at us anymore. She is busy wandering around the office of Sajangnim.

 

“Jihye, don’t touch my things. You know I don’t like that.” YG warns at her but she smiles mischievously and moves her index finger to one of his figurines. “Jihye,” YG drawls.

 

“Aw, you are such a spoilsport,” she whines like a child while rolling her eyes but she is smiling at him.

 

 “Girls,” Teddy-hyung calls cheerfully.

 

All of their head turn into his direction and squeal in joy. “Teddy!” They shout not even adding an honorific for someone older than them and they all attack him with their hugs except Jihye who gives a slight nod of her head and a genuine smile.

 

“Well, I heard that you are going to help me, the girls and the boys with our music,” he gibes at them. They nod giddily in response. “So, when shall we start?”

 

They all fall silent and look at Jihye. She gazes back at them in bewilderment then closes her eyes trying to think what are the girls are implying to her. “Oh!” she mouths, “we are not going to be here for the whole week. We are terribly busy this week and we have already told that to YG-oppa,” she utters.

 

“And, here comes the boom…” Eunjae warns smiling.

 

The door bursts open with a fierce looking Kiko, her glare is literally dangerous. It is as if she has a beam that can kill whoever person she gazes at and now, she is looking at Jihye quite deadly. “You ,” she says through gritted teeth.

 

Jihye stares at her quite amuse. “And what did I do to have been called a ,” she responds challengingly.

 

Kiko sneers and glares at her in contempt. “How dare you flirt with my boyfriend,” she accuses grudgingly.

 

Jihye crooks her head to the side and sighs. “Ms. Mizuhara, I do wonder if your accusations have proof. And I did hear that you broke up with GD on a whim.” She retorts calmly but that is only irritating Kiko more.

 

“Broke up? We didn’t.” Kiko yells while shaking her head violently. “That’s not a break up. I just want both of us to cool off.”

 

Us? She? As always, her reasons are just excuses. How come I didn’t notice this attitude of hers while we are together? And I do all the apologizing and wooing even if I’m not the one who is wrong. Is it really always like that? Why did I not notice that?

 

“Anyway, I don’t know what happened and we are just hanging out when he called you.” Jihye explains calmly.

 

Kiko is charging towards her way and she just stands there waiting for it. Youngbae and Daesung to the rescue hold Kiko on both of her arms to stop her.

 

“I did not do anything wrong. Besides, friends do hang out when they are troubled.” Jihye adds to the fire.

 

This girl is really trying to irritate Kiko to the every nook of her soul and she is successful on it. But I’m worried that Jihye might get hurt by Kiko. She can handle herself I know that but we may never know if something bad may happen.

 

“Let go of me,” Kiko screams as she struggles from the grip of Daesung and Youngbae. “So, you are all on her side. She is the who snatch my boyfriend from me.” She accuses again while glaring at Jihye.

 

“I did not snatch your boyfriend Ms. Mizuhara,” she expresses coolly, “and GD is my friend and so is the whole Bigbang boys. You can’t just point your slit eyes on me. And we are not alone there when he calls you. We are with our friends. Don’t you think you are being judgmental about it only being me just because GD told you something about having a liking to me?”

 

All our heads turn to Jihye except for her girlfriends. Of course, she tells them about it or Eunjae must have blurted it out when they came home. They don’t hide anything from each other after all. But did I really say that to Kiko on the phone when I was drunk as hell?

 

“You may have lure or enchant him to like you, you !” Kiko yells again.

 

The girls scoff and laugh at her assumption. And that make it quite worse because she is struggling like a lunatic even more.

 

“Enchant? I did not do anything. Maybe, I just know when I can satisfy a man who has a y girlfriend. Oops! Should I add ex to the girlfriend?” She jests while winking at me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!

I hope you like or love it!

Please, leave a comment!

~authornim

(A/N: Hello to all my lovely readers!)