[XXXXXXXV]

She Has The Handcuffs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>>>She Has The Handcuffs - KaihleeLo<<<<

hapter XXXXXXXV - Happily Ever After -

Chief Lee laughed heartedly in his office as Soo Hyun, Ga In, Myungsoo, and Suzy stood facing him. "All my life, I never thought I would come across such a young group of smart people like you four." He laughed some more. 

"Dad, we're flattered but can't you move on to more important matters? This isn't over yet." Suzy lectured. Chief Lee smiled, revealing his teeth. 

"Sorry, sorry, sorry. You're right." He chuckled and walked over to Soo Hyun, he hand over an envelope to the lad. Soo Hyun looked at it and then back up into the elder's eyes. "I believe this belong to you." 

Soo Hyun took it and opened it, inside were his ID, credit, and debit cards. Soo Hyun looked into the Chief's eyes, stunned and happy, "H-how did you get these?" 

"The mayor gave it to me. He said one of the maid found it on the counter and checked what was inside, it had your name on it. He said he wanted to return them back to the rightful owner but haven't had the chance to." 

Soo Hyun smiled widely, "Thank you Chief!" 

Chief Lee smiled and nodded, then he turned to Ga In, "You've prove yourself more than innocent Miss Han, also as the daughter of Chief Yoo, he've done well raising you on his own." Ga In smiled and gave him a grateful bow. "If you've wished to return to me as a detective then you're free to do so." 

"What about Soo Hyun?" Suzy asked. 

"What about Soo Hyun?" Chief Lee repeated her question back to her. 

"Didn't you let him go?" 

Chief Lee shook his head, "Let him go? Who said so? Soo Hyun will always be a great detective under me." He chuckled, Soo Hyun couldn't hide his smile as well. Chief Lee then turned his attention back to Ga In. 

"So? Do you wish to remain a legendary detective here?"

Ga In nodded, "If I won't be of any bother to you Chief Lee." 

"Good! You will never be a bother to anyone. Don't worry." He stopped in front of Myungsoo and slapped the latter on the chest. 

"Dad!" Suzy shouted. 

"You mongrel! How dare you get caught touching my daughter?" He asked with an angry tone, Myungsoo's eyes were wide with his sudden change of behavior. Suzy grabbed her father's arm. 

"Dad, it's not like that-"

"You have to marry her now, understand you punk?!" He asked Myungsoo loudly, Myungsoo nodded. Chief Lee spun on his heels and smiled secretly, Suzy stuck her tongue out at Chief Lee's back. The elder spun back around, "Alright, all of you get out. I have some things to discuss with Yoo Myungsoo." He demanded. 

"Dad what are you-"

"I said leave." He ordered. Soo Hyun and Ga In left pulling Suzy after them. Once the door were shut Chief Lee looked into Myungsoo's eyes. "My daughter can be stingy and stubborn but she's a smart and prideful person. From now on I give her to you and hope you will be good to her." 

"Yes...." 

"So," the older smacked Myungsoo on the arm with a smile, "try calling me father-in-law."

"Father-in-law...." Myungsoo said awkwardly, Chief Lee smiled and rest both hands on his firm shoulders. 

"Now make sure I see a grandchild of mine before I die." 

"Yeh?" Myungsoo asked, slightly disgusted. Why was he having 'a talk' with the Chief of Police?

"Don't play pretend. I saw you two going into the motel." 

Myungsoo's eyes widen, "Really?" The man laughed louder and nodded and Myungsoo realized something. "It was around three in the morning when we went there, Chief, what were you doing there?" His laughter died and his smile faded. He covered Myungsoo's mouth. 

"My good son-in-law, it's not good to be too smart and observant." 

Myungsoo pulled the man's hand away, "Why? Were you there with a woman too father?"

The man in his breath and smacked Myungsoo on the chest, "Do you want someone to hear? Shut your mouth!" Myungsoo laughed. 

"Wow father, you're really something." Myungsoo held a thumb up and the lad smiled again. 

"Right?" He smiled and looked toward the door, Myungsoo nodded along, until he paused. Their gaze met once again. 

"You punk! Didn't I say shut up!?" He tried to smack Myungsoo on the head but missed when he leaned back and caught the Chief's unbalanced body. 

"Dad, you dug your own grave when you brought up the topic." Myungsoo teased, the man became flustered. 

"Dad!? How dare you addressed me as dad already?" As he tried another swing, Myungsoo dodged to the side and the man fell deeper onto him. "I'm going to kill you!"

Soo Hyun wrapped his arms around Ga In from behind, her own hands resting on his arms. He rested his chin on her shoulder. They were standing and facing the river where Myungsoo once had a tent and where Hye Jin was driven into. "Ga In," Soo Hyun started, after hearing her soft hum he continue, "after we bury Sunggyu, let's get marry." 

"Marry?"

"Yeah. We're already in our 30s, let's get marry and settle down in some small house together. I'll make you happy for the rest of our lives." 

Ga In smiled, "How? You're always the one crying." She teased. 

Soo Hyun felt embarrassed, "I will cry less. No. I won't cry at all since you're with me now." 

"You're always crying even if I'm with you or not." 

Soo Hyun pulled away from her and spun her around to face him, "I'll swear it, I won't cry anymore." He said raising one hand upward. 

"And what if you cry?" 

"Then I hope Soo Guk come back and kill them in front of you!" He exclaimed, Ga In frowned. 

"You want your brother to kill you so you can leave first and leave me to deal with him?" She asked in an angry tone. Soo Hyun lowered his hand. 

"That's not what I meant! I just wished for the worst possible to show you that I will never cry!" He said loudly. "I didn't mea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter