[XIII]

She Has The Handcuffs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>>>She Has The Handcuffs - KaihleeLo<<<<

hapter XIII - Suspicious Case -

Soo Hyun was comparing two BlackBerry while Hoya watched him closely from behind the counter. "Hey, are you still seeing Han Ga In?" He asked with little effort, Soo Hyun lowered his hands that was holding the phones and eyed the man in front of him. 

"You mean...?"

Hoya exhaled before answering, "She came by and bought a phone not too long ago too. You didn't know?" 

Soo Hyun eyes widen a little but he wasn't sure how to respond and adverted his eyes. "Hey, Kim Soo Hyun." Soo Hyun looked up slowly and saw Hoya's annoyed face. "I'm not supposed to do this but, I'll give you Ga In's new number so make sure you make up with her." Hoya said and left toward the computer to get her number down on a piece of paper. Soo Hyun waited for the man to returned with a small note in his hand, then he slapped it against Soo Hyun's chest by reaching over. "There." 

Soo Hyun caught the feathered weight piece of paper while Hoya leaned back and flashed a smile at him. "You can treat me to lunch later."

Ga In was talking to another detective, Detective Choi, in the office when Soo Hyun entered the room. Ga In who was sitting in her seat with Detective Choi beside her both shot their heads up, except the man was a step before her. "Oh there you are, how about giving us a hand here?" The man asked looking directly into Soo Hyun's clueless eyes. 

"Huh? Oh.... Sure." Soo Hyun swallowed before stepping beside them, the two men looked over Ga In's shoulder and from the angle Soo Hyun was trying to see what they were focusing on. Detective Choi got irritated when Soo Hyun stood a bit too far away, he sighed and grabbed both of Soo Hyun's shoulder pads and moved the man closer to Ga In. 

"How would you be able to see anything if you're so far away?" The man asked and Soo Hyun froze when he was literally standing behind Ga In and looking over her shoulders. "Alright, let's continue where we were discussing." The man gestured, Ga In cleared before beginning.

"Today at 3am, a gray Maybach 57s's windshield was smashed into pieces. The vehicle belongs to Representative Lee Byung Hun of Food and Drug Safety, they've filed a report that they want the culprit or culprits behind bars immediately. That's why, I, myself will put them behind bars before the end of today." Ga In finished and the two men remained silent. 

Hyungsik swung a bat over his shoulder while Kahi and Myungsoo stood behind him. The bottom of the bat had some glass pieces stucked to it. The three were standing alone in an alley during the brightest hour of the day, but were well hidden behind the shadows casted by the tall buildings. 

Hyungsik was on the phone with a smile on his face, "They must have already filed for a report to get detectives all around Seoul focused on this case alone. I think now is the perfect time to attack Ga In." Hyungsik said to the caller.

Silence befell through the line until a minute later, "Then, I'll entrust you to take the lead again for this occasion." And with that alone, the woman on the other end hung up the call first and Hyungsik did the same.

He spun around to face Kahi and Myungsoo and grinned, his wide grin. "Shall we get going then?" Hyungsik asked before he started walking toward the other direction. Kahi turned to Myungsoo and he followed, but she reached an arm out and grabbed his wrist. 

"You met your father didn't you?" She asked and Myungsoo his lip with slight irritation. Then turned his head and looked down into her eyes. 

"I don't know what you're talking-"

"I won't report you. You know I won't do that. I just want to ask that you-"

Myungsoo ripped his wrist away from her hold and exhaled deeply, "You want to ask that I stay away from my father don't you? You think if my mom heard then it would upset her don't you? But do I look like I care?" Myungsoo averted his eyes from her worried gaze, "While I'm here, don't mention anything of that woman to me. I don't want to hear it." Myungsoo said and shoved his hands into his pockets then followed the tracks of Hyungsik. 

Kahi watched as he walked away and puffed her cheeks when her eyes got teary. She formed a thin line with her lips and cluthed her hands into tight fists. Then she, too, left the alley. 

On the second floor of the building with its window just above the alley, someone was watching them. 

Someone dangerous. 

Ga In and Soo Hyun entered a room with two couches facing one another and a coffee table resting in the center of them. The room was small and tidy, with a fresh and cherry scent that was spread throughout the whole room. They saw two men already making themselves comfortable in the room, one was sitting, while the other stood beside him.

They figured he was Representative Lee Byung Hun; a tanned man with nice hair and was nicely suited from head to toe in dark colors. He sat on the couch closer to the window when Ga In and So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter