[XXXXXII]

She Has The Handcuffs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>>>She Has The Handcuffs - KaihleeLo<<<<

hapter XXXXXII - Party: Opening -

Ga In noticed Soo Guk's arrival and lowered her hands from her earrings. "Welcome back." She greeted. Soo Guk shut the door to her room and took long and slow strides to reach her. Upon stopping in front of her, he looked down on her wrist. 

"Where's your watch?"

Ga In heaved turned away from him to grab the white watch on the top of the drawer beside her, then she spun back around and held it up in front of him. "Put it on." He said in a calm voice, though Ga In can hear the slightly angry tone in his voice. 

Soo Hyun watch as Ga In clipped it around her left wrist. Once she was done, he grabbed her by the wrist and hauled it toward his chest, where he begin working her watch. He switched the recording and alarm on, then pulled out his phone with one hand and scanned it over the watch. Once he was done, he put it back then released Ga In's hand. 

She grabbed her wrist with the watch to rubbed the short pain the watch had caused when Soo Guk pushed it against her skin. Soo Guk slide his phone into his pockets then eyed her, "I've had it set up, if you're in places you aren't supposed to be, I'll catch you. So don't get caught or be ready to pay for the consequences." With that Soo Guk headed to the door then turned around once more to look at her, "You look great in the dress I bought you." With that he left the room leaving Ga In behind. 

Ga In looked down at the watch. She pulled the strap over the mark created on her wrist, then headed for the exit, her black heels clicking against the floor. 

Soo Hyun heaved a depresss sigh as he drove his car toward the mayor's home. Suzy was in the passenger seat, while Sungjong and Sunggyu in the back. They each had on their nice tuxedos that Soo Hyun was forced to purchased. 

  

Soo Hyun had never showed any sign of wealth, but with his years of savings and his inheritage, he was indeed a rich man. 

Maybe it was for the fact that Sunggyu and Sungjong used to work together, but Soo Hyun found them extremely comfortable around one around. The serious and sharp gaze Sungjong would turn into a kid and be amazed at his surroundings. The once cold Sunggyu would appear as an older and good brother. Then again, Sunggyu was still Soo Hyun's younger step brother, through their mother's blood. 

Little did Soo Hyun know, Sunggyu and Sungjong had vowed to be on his side. All due to the reason of one man. A very dangerous man, still hidden behind the shadows. 

Soo Hyun parked a block away from the mayor's place, seeing that it was already packed up ahead. Suzy had took too long putting on her dress and finding the right and comfortable heels for the rest of the day. Suzy had to hold her long dress up as they stomped toward the large mansion that could be seen miles away. 

Sunggyu and Sungjong were impressed with the sight of the large building. They saw many people, in fact rich people, heading toward the entrance. Soo Hyun led the other three toward it, until Suzy stopped him by hooking arms with him. Soo Hyun ignored it and led her through the entrance, greeted by ten maids and the mayor himself. 

He shook hands with Soo Hyun, and beside the mayor was Henney. Soo Hyun had never seen Henney, but thought the man to be quite the killer they claimed he is. Shortly after they followed an older couple and the whole line into a larger room, the grand ballroom. 

After all, the mayor's home was known for its ballroom, the beauty and breath-taking of it. The room that took the longest and more effort to complete building. And true to the rumors, it was indeed a paradise on earth. Sungjong and Sunggyu's jaw couldn't drop any lower. The inside was even more beautiful than the out. White chandeliers hung on the ceiling all throughout the room, brightening the whiteness of its table cloth even more. 

They noticed most tables were already occupied, but found one in the center near the walls. Soo Hyun and Sunggyu sat at the ends while Suzy and Sungjong sat between them, leaving four chairs ahead of the them empty. Soo Hyun scanned the half full room, with more people coming in, for Ga In. But she was no where in sight. Then he tried looking for Soo Guk, assuming the man must have returned from his trip. 

Then he felt a hand on Soo Hyun's arm, Suzy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter