[XXVIII]

She Has The Handcuffs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>>>She Has The Handcuffs - KaihleeLo<<<<

hapter XXVIII - The Bad Guys -

Myungsoo nodded, "Yes, they caused both your partner and mother's death." 

"Who are they?" Ga In asked still in a slight daze, Myungsoo sighed and turned his head toward the older man who got the hint, the elder cleared his throat and grabbed a plastic bag by reaching behind him. He pulled it out and tossed it on the table. The clinging of metals were heard along with a loud thud on the table. 

"Inside this bag are the exact amount of handcuffs you'll need to catch all of them." Jae Suk said, Soo Hyun's eyes widen as he was the first to reached over and opened the bag, revealing the cuffs and shackles. 

"There are more than one?" Soo Hyun asked and Jae Suk nodded.

"There is a total of eight. It won't be easy to catch them but I'm counting on you three to bring these people in." Jae Suk said with a heavy sigh. 

"But, I thought Myungsoo knew them so-" Soo Hyun started but the latter cut him off. 

"And I'm willing to tell you who they are. But as a detective you should know, without evidence, you cannot arrest anyone you suspected or knows is the culprit." 

Soo Hyun nodded as he came to realization then turned to look at Ga In, he noticed she had already snapped out of her confused state and was herself again. The dark look in her eyes had vanished. 

"And one of them personally murdered my mother?" 

"That's correct." Myungsoo replied.

"Tell me who they are. I will put them behind bars with my own hands." Ga In said in a cold tone. 

"You three can do that elsewhere, however, if all cuffs are not used or used on the wrong person I'll strip you two of your positions." Jae Suk explained. 

Inside a dimmed room Myungsoo had pictures and markings on a white board. He stood in the front with a red marker in his hand while Ga In and Soo Hyun sat side by side and faced him. Myungsoo placed the marker over a name 'Shim Hye Jin' and he turned his gaze toward them, making sure they were prepared for a long lecture. "Make sure you two keep everything in here" Myungsoo pointed to his head, "because once we're done I'll leave no clues behind." 

When he didn't get any reaction, he figured they were prepared anyways. 

"First off this is base on my knowledge. Shim Hye Jin. She's my mother." Myungsoo started and Soo Hyun's eyes grew wider. 

"Wait so we're going to-"

"Don't ask questions. I need to get through all of these as quickly as I can, your job is to keep up and keep all of these information in your head." Myungsoo bluntly explained and Soo Hyun nodded. "Hye Jin is the mastermind to this case. Below her are Park Kahi.... Park Hyungsik, Lee Mi Sun, Lee Byung Hun and his assistant. Then over here we have Kim Sunggyu and Kim Min Soo."

Soo Hyun and Ga In stood up at the same time. "Wait, Lee Mi Sun?" Ga In asked before Soo Hyun could ask his question. Myungsoo sighed and lowered his arm. 

"You met her before, Sungjong's mother." Myungsoo said as he turned around to face the two people filled with curiosity. 

Soo Hyun was more surprised to hear Sunggyu and his father's name than to hear Hyungsik and Kahi.

"Then Sungjong was also part of this?" She asked, Myungsoo shoved his hand with the marker into his pockets. 

"I asked Jae Suk for exactly eight cuffs and I've mentioned all eight, fair enough?" 

"But what does Representative Lee's assistant have to do with anything?"

"Since he played along, wouldn't it be right to put him behind bars too?" Myungsoo asked and Ga In was still confused. If Sungjong's mother was part of this then he must have been a part of it too.... But the question is who were the one that killed Kahi and her mother. 

Myungsoo turned to Soo Hyun and scoffed a little, "It seems you have something to add as well?"

Soo Hyun shook his head and took his seat. Myungsoo knew what he was curious about, he knew Soo Hyun's family well. But his gaze was brought back to Ga In, "By the way, there's one fact you weren't aware of." Myunsoo started and caught her attention, "Sungjong. He's not Lee Mi Sun's son." 

The door to Sunggyu's room swung wide open. Sungjong entered and saw the older man sitting on his bed with his shins crossed and he was sitting comfortably. Sunggyu waited as Sungjong intruded and fully entered the room, then came to a complete stop beside Sunggyu. "Help me." Sungjong started and Sunggyu sneered before replying. 

It wasn't new, Sungjong asking him for help. 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter