[XXXXXXXII]

She Has The Handcuffs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>>>She Has The Handcuffs - KaihleeLo<<<<

hapter XXXXXXXII - Oxygen is Beautiful -

Ga In woke up to an empty spot beside her. Soo Hyun was no longer lying there, nor was he in the room as she carefully scanned it. She noticed his clothes were gone and the one provided by the owner were nicely folded on the couch. She got off the bed and checked the bathroom, kitchen, and outside. 

No signs of him. 

She took a seat on the bed and thought carefully, where he could have gone. She decided to head to the department. 

Soo Hyun was facing Sungjong and Sunggyu inside a smokey room. Sunggyu passed the three photos over to Soo Hyun by tossing it into the center of the table. Soo Hyun reached over to grab it as they remained seated. They were pictures taken from a far distant, he could tell Henney was one of them and could see Hyungsik. However one remained unknown in all three photos. 

"We still have no idea who the mastermind is?" Soo Hyun asked. Sunggyu shook his head. 

"Sadly no. I almost got to see his face when I was still on that side, but because I decided to back out and stayed in prison instead, I figure not to." 

"Why? You could have seen his face first then go to prison." Soo Hyun comment. 

"It's not that easy, he'd try to free me out against my own will. Once you've seen his face, you will have to serve him forever. That's why Park Hyungsik and the BAP gang got out of prison."

"What are you talking about? Park Hyungsik is in prison and the gang was taken in just this month." 

Sunggyu sighed, "I guess you don't know? Three days ago they broke out of prison and left Myungsoo on the edge of death. And don't doubt what I'm saying, I was in prison when I heard of their plan. That man, he had it plan." 

"Three days ago? Was I out for three days?" Soo Hyun asked surprised, Sungjong nodded. 

"Now that you've had your rest, why don't we focus on this and hurried up with it? The sooner we throw them behind bars, the sooner we'll be able to live freely." Sunggyu explained. 

"But you haven't served them for years and it seem like they barely mention neither of you, so why are you involve in this again?" Soo Hyun asked, curioused. 

"We met them in the hospital when Soo Guk attempted to kill Lee Suzy, he was there too. He must have thought Sungjong and I saw him, so just a few days ago he sent some men after us. We had no choice but to leave the hospital then." 

Soo Hyun sighed, "I've never heard of that....I cannot tell what this man is thinking at all. That's why I thought I could bring Sungyeol to him...." 

"Then let's work together and finish them off quickly." Sunggyu asserted. 

"But how?" 

It was Sungjong's turn to speak, "When I was working with them, I found that Henney is always beside him, even during Hye Jin's days as our boss. Since Henney and that man is always working and planning everything together, they must have some kind of bond. If we can catch Henney, we may be able to force that mastermind's hand. If we break everyone around him, he will certainly reveal himself." 

"How are we going to do that?" Soo Hyun asked, Sunggyu smiled. 

"Henney's grandfather is the mayor of Seoul. It may sound cruel, but if the man won't allow us to take Henney in for questionings by showing him Henney's criminal record then, if he refuse we'll threaten to make it public. As the mayor of Seoul he wouldn't want to ruin his reputation, we'll be able to catch Henney at the mayor's home without any interference." Sunggyu explained. 

Soo Hyun nodded, "That's not a bad idea." 

"This is where you'll have to come in Soo Hyun." Sunggyu started. "You're the only one who has any connection with the police and detectives, you'll have to lead this arrest. While you're inside the building, trying to arrest Henney, I'm sure that man will be in the building as well. We'll capture him then along with Henney." 

Soo Hyun nodded again, "Alright, I understand what to do now. Thank you." 

Night fell over Seoul in a matter of time.

Soo Hyun was standing outside a small building, a familiar laugh could be heard inside the house. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter