[XXIV]

She Has The Handcuffs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>>>She Has The Handcuffs - KaihleeLo<<<<

hapter XXIV - Proof or No Proof? -

"Kim Soo Hyun." Siwon said as he pulled away slowly. Ga In spun her head toward his direction and showed no emotions. "We got evidence." Siwon said as he took a step back. "I still can't believe it. Kim Soo Hyun. Isn't he new to this area? What a shame to have a partner commit such crime himself." Siwon said as he headed out. 

Ga In waited her Siwon shut the door and then pulled out her hand phone, trying to make a call to Soo Hyun. But there were no answers. Ga In tossed her phone into her bag and got up, then she headed toward Jae Suk's office. 

Sungjong was sitting across from Byung Hun as he hang up the phone in front of Sungjong. He had on an unpleasant expression, "You said you stabbed Soo Hyun and left him for dead, but there has been no news about his death so far." Sungjong eyed the older man directly in the eyes but didn't reply. "And then I get a call saying that Hyungsik had pressed the button to the bomb that will kill Kim Soo Hyun by using my car incident." Byung Hun scoffed, "I should have recruited him instead but I wasted my time to find you. And you failed me." He chuckled and Sungjong finally looked at the ground to avoid eye contact. 

Woohyun was standing beside Byung Hun and when the elder called his name, he answered with a simple 'yes?'. "Let's keep those words I've made to Sungjong. Find his girlfriend and once you do, make sure you kill her. Don't fail me like this punk." He ordered and stood up to leave. Sungjong looked up at the man who exited the room and then his glance turned to Woohyun. 

The man took a glance at Sungjong then left as well. 

Sungjong sighed and hit the couch with clutched fists. "What the heck!" He hissed to himself. 

Ga In pushed the doors to Jae Suk's office open and entered quickly. She found Jae Suk sitting at his desk with his head hidden in his palms. "Soo Hyun isn't the culprit." Ga In begin and heard Jae Suk sighed. 

"Then where is he?" He asked in a quiet voice. 

"Soo Hyun wouldn't do that. During that time wasn't he still in the hospital?" 

"Ga In! They brought in evidence. Soo Hyun did it." 

"Evidence? How can someone who was in the hospital commit a crime?!" 

Jae Suk looked up from his hands, "See for yourself!" Jae Suk shouted as he slide a piece of paper over to Ga In. Ga In took a step forward and grabbed the papers, in a packet there were images printed from a car's CCTV. It caught a tall man dressed in black with a bat in his hand and swinging at the Byung Hun's car. One image caught the face of the culprit and it was Soo Hyun. 

Ga In tossed the packet across the table to Jae Suk. "You call this evidence? A blurry image where the man looked like Soo Hyun?" She asked and he rubbed his temple. 

"There's more." He said and slide a picture of an older man over. "He claimed he saw Soo Hyun that night and saw him personally attacked Byung Hun's car." Jae Suk explained. 

Ga In scroffed, "Nevermind, I'll handle this case alone so-"

"You will not be handling any cases." Jae Suk said as he looked up into Ga In's eyes. "If you do I'll retract your badge and put you on probation immediately." Ga In stepped forward and grabbed the packet and gripped onto it along with the single picture. 

"Stopping me from solving mother's case was enough. If you stop me from finding the bastards behind this messed up set up to trap Soo Hyun then even if you striped me of my current position, I won't stop. Soo Hyun is wrongly accused and everything you've given me are not solid evidence. If you think we're still family then allow me to investigate this further more. The moment you try to take away my right to solve this, it will also be the end of our relationship." And with that Ga In walked out of the room.

Soo Hyun opened his eyes slowly and this time Myungsoo was gone from his side. Soo Hyun placed his left hand over his wound on his right side and sat up slowly. His lips and mouth was dry as he looked around for anything to satisfy his thirst and hunger. 

Too bad for him, the latter left nothing for Soo Hyun. He sighed and tried to get up but felt as if someone punched him in the guts and Soo Hyun fell on his back again. 

Then to his side he heard his phone vibrate and he slowly his side to grab it with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter