[XXXXXXIV]

She Has The Handcuffs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>>>She Has The Handcuffs - KaihleeLo<<<<

hapter XXXXXXIV - Lee Sungyeol, Sorry -

Soo Hyun hid against the walls as Myungsoo entered Sungyeol's place. It appeared Hoya was currently staying with Sungyeol as his own house has turned into ashes. Dongwoo showed up some time later and joined them as well. Soo Hyun watched carefully from a distance. 

Some time later the four lads came out carrying what seemed to be some of Hoya's belongings from Sungyeol's area. Once he was convinced that the four were long gone, Soo Hyun was about to leave his hiding spot. But fortunately for him, he saw Sungyeol returned alone. 

The latter headed inside his home and locked the door. 

Soo Hyun could only assumed he was back and the others had left for good. Soo Hyun quietly approached the front door, there he knocked a few times. "What, what, what? Did we forget something?" Sungyeol asked from inside as he came to open the door. Through the crack he saw Soo Hyun and his eyes widen. "Oh Soo Hyun?!" 

Soo Hyun kicked the door as hard as he possibly could, throwing Sungyeol farther back into the house. The tall man grunted and groaned as he tried to get up, after knocking over piles of junk from the side all over him. Soo Hyun hurried over and pulled both of Sungyeol's hands together over his chest as he rest a knee over them. 

"What the heck are you doing Soo-!" 

Soo Hyun pulled out a roll of duct tape and quickly taped a long strip over his mouth, then taped his wrists together. Sungyeol struggled to push Soo Hyun off, but in terms of strenght Soo Hyun was stronger as he was buffer and older. 

Sungyeol kicked the air and tried to turn over, but his crowded home didn't allow him to. Soo Hyun then taped Sungyeol's legs and knocked the man out with a strong punch to the face. Sungyeol groaned then fell silent and became unconcious. 

Soo Hyun stood up and looked around the area. He noticed Sungyeol's phone on the desk and it seemed like the man has been trying to custom it by installing a flashlight and a chain to it, so if he put it in his pocket a metal chain would be hanging out. 

Then a knock came to the door and he jumped a little at that. "Hey Sungyeol, I forgot to tell you something." It was Myungsoo and he sounded in a hurry. "Hey Lee Sungyeol! Are you still up?" Then Sungyeol's phone began vibrating, Soo Hyun turned his full attention toward it. 

Cold sweat formed on his temple. 

He picked it up and noticed it was Myungsoo's call. Soo Hyun picked up the black device and waited for the call to end, resulting in a missed call. He quickly opened up the text app and sent Myungsoo a text. 

Myungsoo read the text on his bright little screen. 

I went to the park. If you need anything I will be back later.

Soo Hyun sighed in relief when he heard Myungsoo's fading footsteps. Then he looked down at Sungyeol. 

"Whatever happen to you tonight, I'm fully responsible for it. I'm sorry, but I may have to sacrifice you in order to gain their trusts." 

Soo Guk scoffed, "You want me to forget pretending to be Soo Hyun? Why? Why do I have to listen to you?!" 

The man in the shadows sighed, "Idiot, it's for your own safety." 

"How so?" Soo Guk asked standing just a few feet away from the latter. In the small room, only the cracking of wood with fire was the only sound that continously making noise. 

"Your brother, Kim Soo Hyun, haven't we always wanted to torture him?"

"What about it?" Soo Guk asked irritated, if only the man could just spill the beans right around now, but he insisted on keeping Soo Guk curious and desperate. 

"Now that he's right under our noses, why don't we take this opportunity to do just that?" 

"Then what was the purpose of asking me to forget about pretending to be him?"

"If he commit murder or crime of any sort, no matter who he used to be or is, even he will be punished under the laws. So, instead of being him, create events where he'll eventually become an enemy of this nation." The man explained. A satisfied, half evil, grin covered Soo Guk's face. 

"I'm glad I talked to you first before stealing his identity. Boss." Soo Guk smiled. Then his smile faded when another question entered his train of thoughts, "But Boss, how will I obtain my grandfather's wealth?" 

"Don't forget, right now Kim Soo Hyun is trying to prove his place here. One word from me to hand over the wealth and he'd do so."

"But what if he refuse to?"

"Then he won't be able to find out who I really am." 

Soo Guk watched as the man sat alone in the dark, he could feel a smirk on the latter's face. He just wished he had actually seen it. Moments later Min Soo walked in and joined them. 

"You bastard! You said if I come under you then you would have the inheritage in my hands in less than a year! It's been six years!" Min Soo spat as he sat in a chair diagonal to the man. 

"You'll receieve them by tomorrow, do not worry." The man assured him calmly. Min Soo snorted. 

"Just more empty words!" He retorted. 

Soo Guk sighed sharply, annoyed at his father's presence. "When we do get the wealth and everything of Grandfather's, I'm letting you know now. I'll be taking 3/4 of them." Soo Guk said with his chin held high, M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter