[XXXXXXIX]

She Has The Handcuffs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>>>She Has The Handcuffs - KaihleeLo<<<<

hapter XXXXXXIX - Third Party -

Henney and the man was sitting in the living room when Hyungsik rushed in covered in sweat. "Boss! Boss! Henney!" Hyungsik fell to the ground in front of Henney and the lad in the chair. '

"What's the hurry?" Henney asked with his hands behind his back. 

"Po-police are out there." Hyungsik answered, trying to catch his breath. Henney looked to the man in the chair and wait for his words. 

"Satisfy their needs, give them what they ask for, don't look for me." The man ordered in a low tone and headed out, Henney looked toward the ground at Hyungsik. 

"Follow me." He said and left the room as well, Hyungsik hurried and chased after the man. As they headed outside, police forces were lined up, some behind cars, pointing their guns at them. One man stood near the front. 

"We came to arrest Park Hyungsik for murder and damaged of properties." The man declared. 

Henney looked at all of the men then back to the front at the front. "He's here." Henney grabbed onto Hyungsik's nape and pushed him forward. "Take him as you please." Then Henney spun on his heels and left as the man ordered officers to move in and captured Hyungsik. 

Hyungsik spun his head toward Henney's direction, "Wait! NO! Henney! Save me! Boss! Please! Plea-!" The four officers handcuffed Hyungsik and threw him into the back of the car. As they shut the door, the four officers got in and the car quickly departed. The others began moving out as well. 

Soo Guk watched as they leave one by one from the second floor. He looked over to the door as it opened slowly and the man entered. "You just let them take Park Hyungsik away like that?" Soo Hyun asked. The lad stopped by the door and shut it quietly. 

"How are your wounds?" 

Soo Guk scoffed at his unexpected concerns, "I'm asking you boss, why did you let them take Hyungsik?" 

"Should you be worry about him?" 

Soo Guk snorted and spun his full body toward the direction of the man, "It's not him I'm worried about, I'm afraid if I were in his position you would have turned me over to Germany without even caring!" 

"Who said I'm going to turn him over? I already have plans on how I could get him out." 

"Plans?" 

"If the lad undercover hasn't been discovered he would be my first option." 

"Then what is your second option? Since you seem to have one." 

The man entered the room more fully, facing Soo Guk. "You remember Bang Yongguk don't you? After he sent you Soo Hyun's items, you repaid him by calling the police on him. You threw him in jail but I promised I will let them out. 

"You're going to use Bang Yongguk and his gang to let Hyungsik out?" Soo Guk asked finally caught up. 

"The six of them have promised to serve me for life if I release them, if one has to die to get Hyungsik out then they're also willing to do so. Six of them, at least one would be able to bring Hyungsik back." The man explained, Soo Guk grinned widely at the man. 

"I like it." 

Myungsoo was sitting on the table as Suzy examine Hyungsik's record. Suzy could hear the shuffling of a plastic and looked up, Myungsoo was holding out a familiar bag in front of her. "This is...?" She asked looking at it, trying to remember where she have seen it. 

"The bag with the oil that Hyungsik used to pour around the Lee's shop." Myungsoo filled her in, Suzy's eyes widen and look into his. 

"How did you get it?" She asked, jaw slightly opened. Myungsoo pulled the bag toward him and smiled, looking at the carton in his other hand. 

"Thanks to this lucky carton." Myungsoo said as he shook the empty cardboard. 

"Lucky carton?" 

Myungsoo hummed and nodded before continuing, "When I was about to throw this empty carton away in the trash can outside of the shop, I noticed the bag in the trach can so I picked it up and kept this lucky carton." He explained shortly, she frowned at that. 

"Idiot." 

Myungsoo froze and looked over to her, clueless. She snatched the bag away from him, "You idiot! Why are you touching it with bare hands?!" She looked at it with one hand, Myungsoo felt little in front of Suzy. 

"Sorry...." 

She sighed, "I'll have it turn over to the lab and see if they can find any handprints on it, but I'll need yours as well in case they scan your handprints on it and assume you were behind this." 

Myung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter