[XXII]

She Has The Handcuffs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>>>She Has The Handcuffs - KaihleeLo<<<<

hapter XXII - Official -

Ga In looked into the sparkling eyes of Soo Hyun. "Looking at each other like this...does your heart beat faster?" He asked and Ga In froze in her position. Then she opened to answer. 

"It only beating fast because I was worried." She said, Soo Hyun loosen his grip around her wrists. Then his face hardens and so was his gripped once again. 

"Be honest. You really have no feelings for me?" He asked once more in a serious tone. 

"If I did I would have told you." She stated bluntly. But Soo Hyun refused to accept that as the answer and he questioned her once more; this time in a more shaking voice. 

"W-why? Do you like someone else?" 

Ga In gazed directly into Soo Hyun's nervous eyes, "Why are you so worried? You still have three hours to make me fall for you." She said and stood up. "Get up, it's starting to get cold in here."

Soo Hyun released her wrist but remain seated. "It's not the coffee maker is it?" He asked but didn't look up to see her expression or reaction. 

"Coffee maker?" She asked in a confused tone.

"You said I still have three hours? Why am I trying to make you fall for me anyway? I'll just put you in more danger." Soo Hyun's sudden change of topic left Ga In dumbfounded. Soo Hyun thought for a moment and when Ga In questioned him again about what he just said, Soo Hyun stood up skated toward the exit of the ring. Ga In blew a breath of air and quickly took off her skates as she followed him. 

Soo Hyun stocked his skates on the shelves and put on his shoes, as Ga In was approaching, he stood up and walked passed her. Ga In turned around and noticed he was leaving. "Where are you going?" She asked, and he stopped a few strides away. 

"I'm calling off this date. Apparently you have someone else in mind, I'm sorry for wasting your time." He said and as he took one more step he felt a skate hit him on the back. Soo Hyun spun around in his breath. Ga In was holding her other skate in her hand while facing him. 

"Who said you can call off this date?"

Soo Hyun waited for her to continue; even he was surprised by the sudden question. 

"I told you right, that if I did have feelings for you I'd told you. Well I do, I have feelings for Kim Soo Hyun. The nerdy Kim Soo Hyun back in high school, the childish Kim Soo Hyun, the transparent Kim Soo Hyun, the cold and inconsiderate Kim Soo Hyun, and the man Kim Soo Hyun! I now like every aspects of you! So are you really going to call off our first official date?" Ga In asked, Soo Hyun's jaw slightly dropped. Ga In walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his waist, "You're so short tempered." She stated as she placed her chin on his shoulder. 

Sunggyu was leaning over the counter back at Pierre Gagnaire when the woman at the desk told him Ga In and Soo Hyun changed their location to Tosokchon about two hours ago. He stepped outside of Pierre Gagnaire and pulled out his hand phone. Sunggyu dialed to Hyungsik, but he never picked up his phone. Sunggyu grew angry and threw his phone against the hard ground. 

Myungsoo threw a punch across Hyungsik's face and the man turned to his side. Then he turned around to face the shorter man. "Did you just hit me?" Hyungsik asked as he wiped his mouth, wiping over the small cut near his lips. Kahi was standing behind Myungsoo and was watching them from the side.

"Since when did you know Ga In was my half sister?" Myungsoo asked in a serious tone with his eyes widen. Hyungsik chuckled a little before responding. 

"Ah, so this was what it was about. Because you found out Ga In is your half sister and you've regretted doing the things in the past to her because of Madam's orders, now you're taking it out on me?" Hyungsik crooked his head to the side, appearing as a challenge. "This means you're going to stop siding with us now, is that right?"

"What are you going to do? Tell that witch?" Myungsoo asked as he expressed that he couldn't care less. 

Hyungsik scoffed then the small cut on his lips, "Of course I'll have to tell her. I'll also report that you'll be siding with Ga In and your father so that she could-" 

Myungsoo grabbed Hyungsik's collars and pulled him close, "Say that again. If you involve my father in any of your guys' matters I'll really kill you." Myungsoo said in a low but threatening voice. Hyungsik smirked and pushed Myungsoo away from him, the latter took a few steps back; offended by the counter. 

Hyungsik shoved his hands into his pockets, "It doesn't matter what you do or say. If Madam order for me to end Jae Suk I have no problem in doing so. Don't forget, Kahi and I are part of that same field. We can always hide our tracks and made it seem like the old man committed suicide, and if you have a problem with that then you're more than welcome to try and stop us. We'll take down Jae Suk first, you, and then Ga In." Hyungsik stated and the two exchanged an intense glare before Hyungsik turned away to leave. 

Myungsoo scoffed at the man's words and then he felt a hand on his shoulder. Kahi had one hand on his shoulder as she stoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter