[XIX]

She Has The Handcuffs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>>>She Has The Handcuffs - KaihleeLo<<<<

hapter XIX - True Siblings -

The early morning air was stiff, but the atmosphere inside a tidy and spacey room was even stiffer. Hyungsik was sitting between Myungsoo and Kahi on the long white couch waiting quietly. The clicking of heels could be heard against the tile floor from a distant and grew rapidly. Hye Jin came around the corner and took her seat in the red chair. 

She crossed her legs and her bare knees and legs were shown. "Why did you call for a meeting?" She asked in a soft voice and looked directly at Hyungsik.

"I thought I should let you know that the reactions I was hoping to get isn't going to happen anytime soon. So, why don't you go ahead and push Lee Byung Hun a little so we can get the results we wanted."

"What do you mean? What happened to the clip you leaked?" Hye Jin asked and Hyungsik sighed. 

"Although Ga In and Soo Hyun were at work after it was leaked, no one seemed to be pressuring them with the video." 

"Why? Not even Jae Suk?" Hye Jin asked avoiding Myungsoo's gaze. 

"The person I spoke to said Jae Suk met Soo Hyun for a short amount of time before Ga In and Soo Hyun left the room together. It seemed like Jae Suk were surprised but he didn't meet Ga In." Hyungsik explained and Myungsoo leaned forward. 

"What video? Why are you guys talking about... Jae Suk?" He asked in a quiet voice while looking at Hyungsik, then landed a more intense stare toward Hye Jin. 

"The video of you and Ga In were sent to Jae Suk." Hye Jin bluntly stated and Myungsoo frowned a little. 

"And why would you send it to him?" 

Hyungsik scoffed a little, "Why? You don't want to see the look on his face when he found out his kids were having an affair?" Hyungsik asked and Myungsoo's became emotionless. 

"What? His kids?" Myungsoo asked under a whisper while staring at the latter beside him. Hyungsik's mouth dropped open a little and he was on the verge of laughing. 

"'His kids?' What's with your expression?" 

Then at the moment Myungsoo finally got it. His heart raced and a wave of guilt rushed over him. "Han Ga In.... She's not my half sibling is she?" Myungsoo turned to Hye Jin for an answer, but she averted her eyes and didn't answer. "She's not right...?"

"Myungsoo, what are you talking about? You didn't know Ga In is your half sister?" Hyungsik asked slightly surprised while Kahi poked her head from behind him and looked at Myungsoo's expression. 

Myungsoo the back of his tongue and turned his full attention to Hye Jin, "You said I had a half brother. Did you lie to me?!" Myungsoo raised his voice causing Hyungsik and Kahi to jump a little from their seats. 

"It was for your own good." Hye Jin answered after a while, she looked up and noticed Myungsoo's teary and furious red eyes. 

"My own good?" Myungsoo breathe in sharply and glared at her, "Are you serious right now? You even told me to sleep with her!" Myungsoo shouted and stood up from his seat, "Is this what you wanted? To get him back for having an affair?! You wanted me to get my own sister pregnant? No wonder he cheated on you, you've gone crazy." He stated in a cold tone then left the room. 

Hyungsik and Kahi froze in their spots when they had noticed Hye Jin on the verge of tears as well. 

Myungsoo slapped the counters with his bare palms and breathe out and in heavily to calm his anger. Until he saw a figure standing a few steps away from the corner of his eyes. He looked up and saw it was Sunggyu, the man was wearing his usual dulled face. Then Myungsoo looked away to avoid any kind of communication with the latter. 

However, the man had different intentions. "The morning has just begun, but it's not looking very good for you." Sunggyu said from the side. 

Myungsoo placed his heated temper aside, "Why are you here so early?" 

"I came to report something interesting." Sunggyu said and Myungsoo's ears perked up. 

"Like what?"

"Han Ga In and Kim Soo Hyun. Apparently, they got a date planned some time today in the afternoon." 

"So?"

"So, I've decided to use this time and play with them." Sunggyu said before turning away but Myungsoo stopped him with the proposal of a question. 

"Isn't Soo Hyun your brother?" 

Sunggyu sneered a little and turned to face the latter again, "And Ga In is your sister. So together, let's play with them." With that statement alone, Sunggyu walked away in search of Hye Jin. Myungsoo sighed and in a flash he grew furious again, he kicked the high chair under the counter over then left the big house. 

Sunggyu came into the room where Hye Jin remaine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter