[XVII]

She Has The Handcuffs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>>>She Has The Handcuffs - KaihleeLo<<<<

hapter XVII - Sorry -

Soo Hyun opened the door to Hoya's shop and for the first time the owner smiled and greeted Soo Hyun with a bow. "Welcome Kim Soo Hyun, did you came to get me for lunch?" He asked with much enthusiasm. "Or did you came to thank me for my kindness of sharing Ga In's new number with you?" 

Soo Hyun stopped in front of the happy man, "No, I need a new phone." 

"What?" Hoya asked, his smile stick but he wasn't really smiling. "Why? Was there a problem with the phone?" 

"No.... I lost it." 

"Really? What a waste it was a good phone too." Hoya said and then looked into Soo Hyun's eyes. The latter was a little taller than Hoya and he wasn't very pleased with that. He cleared his throat when he noticed Soo Hyun was really focus on choosing his new phone. "Hey." Hoya started in a quiet and awkward voice, "I'll give you a discount if you do me a favor." Hoya said and Soo Hyun detached his view of the many devices in the glass case and to Hoya. 

"What?"

Hoya rubbed his chest nervously with one hand and couldn't look into Soo Hyun's eyes, "Thing is.... I lied to a woman that I'm friends with a detective.... She said she would date me if I bring my friend so.... Can you help me?" Hoya asked and grabbed Soo Hyun by the arm. 

Soo Hyun's eyes widen as he looked down at the hands on him and then eyed Hoya. "W-what? Me?" Soo Hyun asked and Hoya nodded. 

"Please I'll give you a discount." Hoya begged like a child and Soo Hyun took a second to think. 

"I just have to meet her and prove I'm a detective right?" Soo Hyun asked, Hoya nodded again with a smile showing his white teeth. "A-alright, how much discount will you give me?" 

The lady sat Ga In on the couch. To her surprise nothing's changed around the house, yet she was still confused as to why and how this stranger claimed to be the owner of the house. And one thing that scared Ga In was that she had no child. 

Right when the lady was about to take a seat beside Ga In, the doorbell rang. "Oh, who can that be?" She asked and slowly got up to open the door. She disappeared around the corner and the next thing Ga In heard was the exciting voice of someone. 

Ga In got up to check and saw Myungsoo hugging the older lady with much excitement. 

"Grandma!" He said as he wrapped his arms around her tightly. 

"W-why?!" The lady tried to break free from Myungsoo's embrace but it wasn't working. 

"Myungsoo?" Ga In asked in surprised and he looked up and noticed her, he waved and continue to smile as he held the lady in his arms and rocked her around. After some time Myungsoo did most of the talking for the older woman. 

Near the door step, Myungsoo had his hands shoved in his pockets as he was sending Ga In off. Ga In turned around and could see the older woman standing near the doorway over Myungsoo's shoulders. "You must be close to her, seeing that you call her grandmother when she's Sungjong's grandmother." Ga In smiled and Myungsoo shyly chuckled. 

"Yeah, when I'm around her it's comfortable."

Ga In looked into Myungsoo's handsome face and could feel her heart racing once again. "Then how long will Sungjong be on vacation?" Ga In asked and Myungsoo hummed before answering. 

"Maybe a month?"

"A month?!" 

"Yeah, school is still in session but he had some family business to attend to." Myungsoo explained calmly and Ga In nodded as she understood. 

"Then I'll be going now." She said and as she was about to leave she felt Myungsoo grabbed her by the wrist. She spun her head around and saw a half smile on Myungsoo's face. 

"Be careful." He said tenderly then released her wrist and went back into the house. Ga In smiled to herself before departing. 

Sungjong was standing alone on the top of a large rock, below him were heavy waves and sharp rocks that could be seen poking out of the water. Sungjong was wearing thin layers of clothes, a white summer short, and striped t-shirt with a brown coat over it. He closed his eyes and tilted his head upward, feeling the light breeze carried by the wind against his flawless skin. 

Moments later he opened his eyes slowly and looked out to the sea before him. "Kahi.... Where did they hide you?"

Sungjong turned around and from afar he could see the figure of a man. As Sungjong came closer to the man, he could see that the latter was nicely suited and didn't seem to be from around the area. The man turned to face Sungjong and bowed in front of him. "Lee Sungjong?" He asked and Sungjong squinted a little. 

"Who are you?" 

"Nam Woohyun, personal assistant of Representative Lee Byung Hun of Food and Drug Safety. I came here today to rely you a message from Representative Lee Byung Hun." 

"What is it?" 

"Join him if you wish to restore power and seek a satisfied revenge." 

"Revenge?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter