[XV]

She Has The Handcuffs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>>>She Has The Handcuffs - KaihleeLo<<<<

hapter XV - People From The Past -

 

Ga In's eyes widen as she stood face to face with her former partner, Park Kahi. Kahi was dressed in a white blouse and black casual pants. She had on a warm and wide smile as she eyed Ga In; who was more than surprised. "K-Kahi?" Ga In said under a whisper, Kahi still looked the same to her; long silky black hair, height, size, and her dark ores eyes. 

"Ga In." Kahi said with a delighted face and friendly voice. "Hello." She waved this time and Ga In felt her heart beating again. She walked over to Kahi and wrapped her arms around the younger woman. Kahi laughed with happiness as she too, wrapped her long arms around Ga In.

The two resorted into making sounds; expressing their yearning for one another. As they held onto each other, they rocked sideways in unison. Until Kahi pulled away first and grabbed ahold of Ga In's hand. "Let's go." She said with her friendly smile, without knowing Ga In allowed Kahi to pulled her away. 

Away from Soo Hyun. 

Soo Hyun shot his head up from hiding it in his arms. He was still sitting on the grasses when he noticed it have gotten a lot darker than before. He know he should head back to work and maybe solve Byung Hun's case with Ga In, but he wasn't very motivated at the moment. However after a while he tried to force himself to stand, but his legs wouldn't give in and they felt heavy. 

From a distance Myungsoo and Hyungsik were standing together under a large tree behind Soo Hyun. "What a strange fellow. How long is he planning to stay here?" Hyungsik asked with a heavy sigh. Myungsoo, who was a step behind Hyungsik, spun his head toward the taller man's face profile. 

"What are you planning to do next?" He asked Hyungsik, who had his arms crossed across his chest.

"Well, I've never planned this far out. To be honest, I didn't think Ga In and Soo Hyun would be this easy to mess with." Hyungsik chuckled a little and turned his head to see Myungsoo's reaction. The man had no expression; poker face. When the man's expressionless reaction disappointed him, he turned back and examined the back of Soo Hyun. "Anyway, for now I'm going to our next destination. Whether you've decided to play your card now or not, it's up to you. Just make sure, tonight will be a long night for our target." Hyungsik stated then with a smirk he pulled away from Myungsoo. 

Myungsoo watched Soo Hyun carefully, then he pulled out his phone and begin dialing. He brought the phone up to his ear, "Kim Soo Hyun is here." 

Kahi parked her black K9 in front of a poor neighborhood, "We're here." She said and got out before Ga In. Ga In slowly got out from the passenger seat and looked around. The homes surrounding the area were poorly made and for lower class citizens and even the roads; made of concrete had cracks in them.

Kahi jogged around the car and ran over to Ga In, she grabbed a hold of Ga In's wrist and smiled, then dragged Ga In into one of the narrow roads and after a few steps they stopped in front of a red door. Kahi pulled out a chain of keys in her pocket and unlocked the door; meanwhile Ga In looked around. She could hear the barking of the neighbors dog and noticed the building was apart of an apartment. 

Kahi pushed the door open and then pulled Ga In, and gently shut the door. "Ah make yourself comfortable and you can have a seat on the couch." Kahi said as she moved into the small house after taking off her heels. Ga In glanced around the tiny space, it had a television to her left and a long brown couch facing it. Then to the right was a small dining table that could seat six if all six tried to fit in. And just ahead was the kitchen near the dining table, the hallway which had three rooms and a restroom. 

Ga In walked in slowly and took a seat on the couch as instructed. The rooms were small but they were clean thus appeared spacey. Ga In glanced around some more until Kahi came over with a bowl of fruits. "Have some fruits Ga In." She said as she walked over and placed the bowl in front of Ga In. Then Kahi sat on the couch with her legs folded under her, her whole body facing Ga In.

"Thanks for the fruit." Ga In said with a smile and grabbed a banana near the top. As she ate, Kahi watched her without averting her eyes. 

Soon Ga In and Kahi were sitting on the couch face to face, giggling and talking. "Then after you undergo surgery and survived, the department wanted to cover your case so they lied about your death?" Ga In asked and Kahi nodded. 

"But why are you only calling him Jae Suk? He's your dad afterall, isn't he?" She asked as she placed a hand on Ga In's forearm.

Ga In shurgged, "If he was really my dad he wouldn't have lied to me about your death." 

Kahi hummed and then before their conversation could go on any further, someone opened the front door and froze. Ga In's eyes and jaws widen, "Hyungsik?" She asked loudly and the man froze. He was wearing a scraf around his neck and dark red jeans.

"Ga In?!" He asked in the same tone then he slowly shut the door. Ga In turned to Kahi who had on a soft smile.

Jae Suk was sitting in his office with a hand over his temple and his eyes shut. A knock came to his door and he motioned for the person to come in. Then he could hear the door to his office open then shut seconds later. "What is it?" He asked while hiding his eyes from the figure. Seconds later when the pers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter