[XXXXXVI]

She Has The Handcuffs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>>>She Has The Handcuffs - KaihleeLo<<<<

hapter XXXXXVI - The Call -

Dongwoo grabbed his coat and threw it on, he zipped it up then turned toward Hoya, who was wiping the counter, "Hoya, I'm taking off, good night!" 

Hoya shot his head up and nodded with a short wave, "Alright, see you tomorrow be careful on your way home." He called back to the man who nodded as he took steps toward the door. 

"Yeah, see-WAH!" Dongwoo jumped at the sight of Soo Hyun's face being smashed against the glass, "What the, Soo Hyun's here Hoya!" 

"What?" Hoya questioned in surprised. Then as Dongwoo stepped to the side, Hoya could clearly see Soo Hyun's deformed face. "Ah seriously, I was planning to sleep after this. You can go ahead and leave." Hoya said, Dongwoo humed and then pushed the door open. Soo Hyun didn't move from the glass window he was leaning his face on.

Hoya dropped Soo Hyun onto the couch, which was used for waiting customers, "Hey, did you drink? You smell." Hoya complained. 

Soo Hyun grunted as he toss and the couch, ignoring Hoya. The buffer man sighed then left to grab a blanket just to toss it over Soo Hyun. He locked the front door and closed the shop. When he was about to leave he heard Soo Hyun mumbling. Hoya walked over quietly and leaned in to hear what he was saying. 

"I didn't know he killed them. Don't hate me, Ga In." 

Hoya pulled back, "What exactly is he saying?" Then the latter pulled the blanket over his shoulder some more, to cover his bare neck. With that Hoya left and found Lizzy sleeping on their small bed. He climbed into bed just so Lizzy could turned around to face him with her eyes shut, and held him around the waist. 

He let his left arm become her pillow as his right reached for the cover, he pulled it over them then gently rest his hand on her shoulder. "Soo Hyun is in the lobby." 

"I heard." Lizzy said in a tired voice, he heaved a sigh before pulling her in for a tight hug and together, sleep fell upon the whole building. 

Soo Guk looked over to Ga In's watch, lying alone on the drawer across the room. "Why was Lee Suzy and Lee Sungjong in your room?" He had switched the lights on and could see her in her covered PJs. 

"I wouldn't know since you and the guests kept me busy all day/" 

Soo Guk headed over and picked up the watch, he clutched it tightly into a fist then whipped his head back at her, "Don't lie, they came in under Soo Hyun's orders didn't they? You spoke to him before, I've heard it all." 

Ga In tried not to get offended. If she become offended, Soo Guk would be able to catch her. 

"Was my responses not satisfying?" 

"Satisfying responses? Sure. However, the feelings weren't there were they?" 

Soo Guk walked over and threw the watch onto the foot of her bed, "I don't like the unconvincing act you're triggering. That's why I've decided to add another scene to this drama." 

"What do you mean?"

"You remember Kim Soo Hyun and my biological father, no? Kim Min Soo." 

Ga In hated that name. She hated that person, so much that her stomach crunched a little at the mentioned of his name. She recalled when Soo Hyun cried at the recording he had of his father's admitting to his crimes. To use Min Soo, would be bringing opening those scars again. "And for turning off the watch without my permission, prepare yourself for what's to come tomorrow." With that Soo Guk left the room after shutting the door. 

Ga In could see Soo Guk had turned off the watch. 

Until he was positive that his plans would bring harm to others, he would not care and completely ignore Ga In. 

She reached behind her to retrieve the phone, as she opened it she thought she should call Soo Hyun. Remembering how he didn't like texting. But it was too late and she wasn't sure if she should call him, just to tell him to be careful. But since the watch was off, she decided to dial. 

After the fifth ring she hung up. Ga In re-read Soo Hyun's short letter in the phone over and over again, waiting for his call, until she fell asleep after a long period of waiting. 

It was Suzy's first task in the morning, to meet her father, but she wasn't very excited to see him in such a foul mood.

Chief Lee slammed his palms against the hard wooden table making Suzy flinch. "The mayor's assisstant called! What trouble did you stirred yesterday at the madam's birthday party?! Huh?!" 

"I didn't-"

"Be quiet! Because of you I have to postpone today's afternoon meeting and meet with the mayor myself to apologize!"

"Apologize? Why would you apologize to him in my place-?"

"He does not want to see you! Don't step foot into his home ever again. You may leave now, don't make me more angry." He said through gritted teeth, Suzy released a strong sigh before storming out. She was walking down the hallway when she turned back once more to see the door of her father's office being closed on its own slowly.

"Pfft, that shady mayor, how did he know what I've done? Tch!" Suzy turned around just to find Myungsoo standing in front of her. She almost took a step forward but swing her leg behind her and left more space between them.

She noticed the man was dressed in his casual black jeans, black shirt, and black leather jacket. He was a man in black.

"You scared me!" Suzy said in surprised with wide eyes, Myungsoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter