[XI]

She Has The Handcuffs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>>>She Has The Handcuffs - KaihleeLo<<<<

hapter XI - Painful -

Ga In shut the door to the office and leaned against it; trying to control her breathing. Her face bright red and she gently touched her lips, recalling the earlier events. Myungsoo stole her first kiss and to her, it was a strange but sweet and adorable moment. Ga In couldn't stop smiling to herself throughout the rest of the night and early morning.

Myungsoo remain seated while facing the fountain, when Hyungsik approached and sat beside him. He crossed his long legs and leaned back in his seat, "You're better than I thought." Hyungsik began catching Myungsoo to scoffed a little. 

"What do you mean?"

"At first I doubted your cooperation and capabilities, but now I believe we have made the correct decision by recruiting you some time ago." Hyungsik crossed his arms and explained. To his surprise Myungsoo showed no reactions to his thoughts; then Hyungsik reached into his pocket and pulled out a hand phone. "We captured it." He said and Myungsoo sighed before replying with little interest. 

"What are you going to do with it?" 

"Send it to Soo Hyun of course." Hyungsik sneered and Myungsoo stayed quiet. Hyungsik was watching a clip on his phone and chuckled, "Kahi, wow. She caught the action from a great angle." 

Myungsoo was slightly irritated when he felt Hyungsik's pressuring him, or insulting him. "Just send it already." 

Hyungsik opened up the message app on the device and attached the clip. He chuckled happily after sending it then in a more serious tone he turned to Myungsoo. "But there's something I'm curious about." 

"What is it?"

"Are you still on our side?"

Myungsoo squinted a little but didn't reply. Hyungsik watched him closely from the corner of his eyes, hoping the answer would be obvious in the latter's eyes. But, nothing came to mind. 

Soo Hyun sat alone in the hospital room and recollected the dictions that were exchanged earlier through his stepbrother and his phone call. Soo Hyun's hands were intertwined in his laps and his thumbs were pressed against each other. 

....Are you mad because I called, or perhaps because your detective who you loved so much left you in the hospital without a care in the world?

....Detective Han, how are you protecting her? Haven't you heard? She's falling.... If you want to protect her...better get out of that hospital bed...it's too late.

"He knows.... How did he know I was in the hospital? Isn't he in the states?" Soo Hyun whispered to himself with wandering eyes. Then his hand set beeped beside his bed and on the night stand, Soo Hyun reached over and grabbed a hold of it. He opened his phone and saw a message from an unknown number, he scrolled down and saw that a short video was visible. He played it and saw the back of Myungsoo kissing Ga In, Soo Hyun dropped the phone and let out a shockingly breath of air.

Soo Hyun pulled his covers under his tightening fists and gritted his clenched his teeth. Soo Hyun's fist was so strong that it torn the sheets and his nails stabbed into his palms, but he didn't realize it. He focused his eyes on the phone laying near his feet and was releasing hot and heavy breath through his nostrils. 

Morning arrived and so did Ga In; in front of Sungjong's house. She was nicely dressed in her formal black skirt and peach blouse with a jacket over. Her hair was tied up in a bun and she wore her round glasses. She glanced around for any signs of Myungsoo, luckily he was nowhere to be seen. Just when Ga In's heart was beginning to race again with the thought of Myungsoo, the front door flew open.

Sungjong's intense eyes pierced through her own as he wrapped his long and slim fingers around her wrist, pulling her in without a word. Sungjong pulled Ga In into his room then pushed her in while slamming the door shut, locking it. "Sungjong?" Ga In started but stopped when he spun around with a hateful look on his pretty face. 

"When we first met you said you would teach me about life other than just English right?" 

Ga In regained her composure and agreed. "Then," Sungjong paused before continuing, "would it be possible to learn about love from you as well, Teacher Han?" 

The surprising question shot Ga In's eyes wide opened. "It's possible right?" Sungjong took a step closer followed by another, until Ga In began taking steps back. "I'm not a bad guy Teacher Han, I just wanted to learn and know more about love. You can help me right?" 

According to Ga In, Sungjong's sudden motives appeared psychotic. When Sungjong got closer and Ga In had no wher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter