[XXXXXIX]

She Has The Handcuffs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>>>She Has The Handcuffs - KaihleeLo<<<<

hapter XXXXXIX - Sides -

Myungsoo was leaning against the wall just outside Suzy's room. When Chief Lee came into sight, his heavy steps came to a slow halt when their gaze met. "Oh Myungsoo, what's wrong? Why are you standing out here? Go in." Chief Lee insisted. 

Myungsoo detached himself from the wall and turned to face the older man, "Actually I was waiting for you Chief Lee. It looks like Miss Lee does not want to see me so I'll be leaving. Please take care of her and yourself." 

"W-why? Did Suzy do anything improper? Had she offended you in any way?" 

"That's not it Chief Lee. She's a very good person, I just have things to do." Myungsoo smiled and reassured the old man with a slight nod, "I'll be leaving now." Myungsoo bow a little to show his respect and left quickly, ignoring Chief Lee's calls after him. The old man sigh and watch as Myungsoo disappeared around the corner, then he headed into Suzy's room.

Myungsoo was outside looking up at the window to Suzy's room. The cold wind was blowing rather harsh tonight. He shrugged his shoulders together, reacting to the cold. Then he felt the vibration of his phone in his pocket. Myungsoo fished for it and pulled it out in a matter of seconds, placing it near his ear he took a deep breath before answering. 

"Yeah?"

"Myungsoo." 

Myungsoo looked down from Suzy's room at the sound of the voice. "Hyungsik?"

"Where are you?" 

Myungsoo sighed, "Why?"

"Boss is looking for us."

"Boss?" Myungsoo asked, his eyes filled with curiousity. It can't be, he's finally revealing himself?!

"Yeah." 

"Which boss?" Myungsoo asked, a little too desperate. Then on the other line he heard Hyungsik's chuckle. 

"Of course Soo Guk, who else would it be?" Hyungsik asked.

Myungsoo almost rolled his eyes, "I heard he attacked my sister, didn't we agree that if he show any signs of throwing us away then we'll leave without looking back, whatever consequences there may be?" 

"That should be discussed between you and Soo Guk." Hyungsik stepped closer to Myungsoo from behind and hung up the phone, "Of course, I'm just following his orders. To finish off this Detective and Kim Sunggyu."

Myungsoo turned around and lowered his phone with a scoffed as he shoved the device into his pocket. "Detective? You don't mean Chief of Police Lee's daughter, Lee Suzy do you?" 

Hyungsik laughed mockingly, "She's in this hospital too isn't she? What other detective is here besides Kim Sunggyu, I'm sure you know best, Yoo Myungsoo." Myungsoo gave Hyungsik a deadly look, staring right into the latter's eyes. 

"What are you planning to do?"

Hyungsik reposition himself and faced Myungsoo, he folded his arms and leaned forward a little, "Depends. Soo Guk gave me two options. He said if either of them are doing well then put them in sort of coma state, but if they're in a life-threatening situation then pull the plug." He saw something flicker in Myungsoo's eyes, and was amused, "Of course, I brought gloves too in case I leave behind any tracks." 

"Hyungsik-"

"Why? Have you developed some kind of feelings toward this Suzy? Even at the party the other day, Soo Guk said you were acting strange. Have you completely forgotten Ryeowon?" 

"Shut up." Myungsoo said with a serious look but Hyungsik continued, ignoring his glare. 

Hyungsik begin walking in circles around Myungsoo, "Sure she changed. But for how many years did she remain true to you? Isn't it selfish of you, if she didn't have the same face, you really couldn't love her." 

Myungsoo snorted as Hyungsik stood behind him, his arms now in his pockets, "You're one to talk. You couldn't even protect Kahi let alone her child.And for being the fool you are, you took on my mother's offer and put her in her current state, now no one knows where she is." 

Hyungsik chuckled some more as he moved slowly to face Myungsoo again, "Let's not talk about her. Instead, why don't you show me the way to their rooms?" 

Myungsoo whip his head away from Hyungsik, not wanting to look at the man, then once he had his response ready he eyed the man again, "Instead, why don't you go back and let Soo Guk know that I no longer work under him. If he wants to hurt Suzy, I won't let him have it his way. Because I couldn't protect Ryeowon, I'll surely protect Suzy." 

Hyungsik smirked, "Sure, I think this piece of infomation will be more important to Soo Guk versus hearing about Miss Lee and Kim Sunggyu's death. Besides, we can always come another day." Hyungsik walked away and slowly Myungsoo watched him leave. Myungsoo exhaled deeply. 

When morning arrived, Soo Hyun woke up leaning his head against the wall. He opened his eyes slowly then noticed Ga In wasn't around, in which he scanned the small area, just to see Chief Lee standing directly across from him, outside the cell. "She's in the interrogation room." 

Soo Hyun looked up, "How long has it been since she left?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter