[XXXXXXII]

She Has The Handcuffs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>>>She Has The Handcuffs - KaihleeLo<<<<

hapter XXXXXXII - Death -

"What? Burn down Kim Soo Hyun's house and Lee Hoya's phone shop?" Hyungsik asked. Henney nodded. 

"That shop is the source of Soo Hyun's energy. Without his friends there, he would have lost it these past few years. Boss said burn it down, everything in and outside of it." 

"I-I understand." 

"Do that tonight, where no one can see you in the dark." Henney said, Hyungsik nodded. 

"Alright." 

Henney folded his arms across his chest, "That useless Soo Guk."

Myungsoo held a spoonful of porridge to Suzy. She looked at it then into Myungsoo's eyes. "You're someone I should call enemy. Why are you so kind to me?" Myungsoo lowered the spoon and looked into Suzy's eyes. 

"They say when a man is in love, he's kind and caring toward that one woman." 

Suzy's furrowed her brow, "Love?" 

"You're the daughter of Chief Lee who was a top student at Seoul University. I'm sure you'd understand with my one simple sentence." 

"Don't say.... You love me?" She asked. Myungsoo smiled. 

"Do you see me being kind and caring toward Sungjong or Sunggyu?" Myungsoo asked. 

"Ah so annoying!" Sunggyu sat up from the couch. After a while, Sungjong had been taken out into another room and treated. Sunggyu had taken over Sungjong's area on the couch after refusing to return to his room, in case they come back. "I get it! I'll be going back now you-!" Sunggyu stopped when Myungsoo shot him a cold look. He avoid the man and look over to Suzy instead. "Hey Suzy, if this ungrateful prick do anything ungrateful to you, let me know. I'd be grateful, see-you!" Sunggyu left after slamming the door with a pout. 

Myungsoo scoffed at the door, "Childish acts." Then he turned back to Suzy and smiled, "Here, eat this and gain some strength so you'll be able to leave the hospital early." He held the spoonful up again. 

"Leave early? Why should I leave early?" She asked. 

"There's somewhere I wanted to take you, here say 'ah'." Myungsoo said with an opened jaw. Suzy opened a little as Myungsoo pushed the spoon in gently. As Suzy ate the first spoon his smile widen, "You're even prettier when you're eating." 

Suzy couldn't help but blushed a little. 

She really didn't want to fall for her enemy. After all, Myungsoo never said he wasn't her enemy. He just claimed to be in love. Somehow. 

Night had fallen over Seoul. Hoya came in and saw Lizzy lying on the bed. "Are you sleeping?" Lizzy ignored him. "I'll be spending the night at Sungyeol's then. Sleep well." He said and left quietly, dimming the light over her and shutting off the rest. 

Hoya locked the front door and heaved a sigh. "Why did I say those words earlier.... I should have kept my mouth shut...." Hoya headed off through the night. 

Lizzy sat up after hearing the locking of the front door. She pulled out the folded paper and the paper she had gotten Soo Hyun's signature on. She grabbed the pen closest to her and begin copying his signature over the provided line on the now-unfolded piece of paper. 

She giggled in the process. 

Outside Ga In tried to open the door but noticed it was locked. She peeked inside and then sighed. "Is he asleep already? I wanted to get a new phone." Ga In shoved her hands into her pockets and looked around, then headed off the opposite direction; toward the heart of Seoul. 

A bed dot was flashing inside of a car parked across from the shop. 

Soo Hyun was lying down on his side facing Chief Yoo's tombstone. "Am I bothering you again Chief? Sorry, this will be my last time. Because I do not have both my mothers grave to mourn to, I guess I've become attrached only to you when it comes to sharing my problems." Soo Hyun picked the grasses with two long fingers. 

Then he began to chuckle, "I really am stupid. Making empty promises to someone who has the will to achieve bigger. Holding someone like Ga In back, I deserve to be beat. But why did you entrust her to me, Chief? You knew she was more capable than me. You knew.... Yet, you still let us be together. And by letting us be together, it eventually led you to your death." 

Soo Hyun chuckled some more, "It's funny Chief, I've been meaning to find my mothers, been meaning to protect everyone around me. But my love for Ga In has really blinded me. It has really occupied my emotions and thoughts from day one. But there's one thing I cannot understand Chief." 

Soo Hyun rolled over and looked up at the dark sky, "You once told me that the sky is the limit to everything. But you're wrong and I realize that now. Beyond the sky is space, beyond space is more space. There's nothing but unlimited space beyond the sky. So why did you lie to me? Why did you give me false hopes? Why did Ga In pretend to love me? And when I couldn't protect her, she just threw me away and blamed me for your death!" Soo Hyun sat up angry. 

"I've been blaming myself for too long Chief. I've been working under my enemies for too long. You only car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter