[X]

She Has The Handcuffs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>>>She Has The Handcuffs - KaihleeLo<<<<

hapter X - Her First -

Jae Suk peeked from behind the crowds and saw the back of Myungsoo. The young latter made a right turn around the corner and Jae Suk quickly follow, taking short and jumpy strides. Jae Suk hid behind the walls when he noticed Myungsoo was on the phone, he was curious whom the latter was talking to but he can't help and leave a large gap between them. He wouldn't want the man to spot him. 

After a few minutes Myungsoo hung up then continue walking again. Jae Suk started following him again. Until the man entered a coffee shop, Cafe Bene. Jae Suk placed a hand on the stone walls and froze in his spot, releasing a relieved breath of air. 

Ga In fell asleep on the leather couch in the lounging room at the department; crouching in a ball as she slept. Then someone came in and slapped the couch, waking her immediately. Ga In sat up and looked up at the man standing beside her. 

He had slicked black hair and handsome features, not to mention the man was tall. "Hey Detective Han, don't you ever go home?" He asked and Ga In blew a breath of rough air as she leaned back against the couch and shut her eyes. "Detective-"

"Detective Choi Siwon." Ga In cut him off mid-sentence, "Let me sleep will you?" She stated coldly more than a question and the man sighed before turning on his heels. 

"Why are you mad when you're the one who put your partner in that condition?" He said in a soft hissed which caused Ga In to open her eyes. She saw him turned the corner and disappeared out of sight; she drew in her breath and hid her eyes with one hand. 

"I didn't put him in that condition, the enemies did." Ga In whispered to herself and then shut her eyes again. Falling into another long slumber. 

"S-step brother?" Soo Hyun asked, his eyes wandering and cold sweat formed on his temple. On the other line the man was chuckling. 

"Why? Are you that scare to hear my voice?"

Soo Hyun knew the man was delighted to hear the shakingness in Soo Hyun's voice. He swallowed the lump in his throat before replying, "W-what do you want?" 

"Well you know. Same ol' same ol', father wants you to come home and I just want to see you suffer." He voiced sounding careless and amused. Soo Hyun looked around to see if anyone would come in to his room or were standing by his door. He convinced himself no one was outside his door, but before he could reply the man whom claimed to be his step brother continued, "How's the problem solving going with Detective Han Ga In? Are you two having fun running around with badges to capture the bad guys?" He paused for a slight second, "Why aren't you answering me? Are you mad because I called, or perhaps because your detective who you loved so much left you in the hospital without a care in the world?"

"You-!" Soo Hyun tried to cut in but the man cut him off as well. 

"Working as a detective must be tiring right? Why don't you stop by for some coffee some time? I'll pay." 

Soo Hyun was uncomfortable with the conversation and it was written on his pale face. "I don't-"

"Now, before you decline my offer let me tell you something, brother. Detective Han, how are you protecting her? Haven't you heard? She's falling for our side. If you want to protect her then you better get out of that hospital bed before it's too late." Then the man hung up and left Soo Hyun stressed. 

Soo Hyun lowered his handphone and gently placed it on his lap. He was confused and on the edge of tears, why was it so hard having feelings for Han Ga In. Then the door to his room slide open and he wiped his head toward the direction. 

Jae Suk waved to him with a smile and a bag in one hand. "Oh, you're up already?" He asked as he moved into the room. Soo Hyun hummed and bowed when Jae Suk came closer, the older man placed the bag on the nightstand near his bed. "Here's breakfast for you, the doctor said you shouldn't eat sweets so here, bitter food. But, how are your wounds?" He asked examing Soo Hyun's face, the man let out a smile. 

"They don't sting anymore. Once the nurse put bandages and medicine on them I'm sure I would heal quickly." Soo Hyun explained and the man chuckled. 

"Right." 

Jae Suk began taking out the food from the bag when Soo Hyun couldn't help but ask t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter