[XXXXXXV]

She Has The Handcuffs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>>>She Has The Handcuffs - KaihleeLo<<<<

hapter XXXXXXV - Many Birds, Few Stones -

Ga In woke up to Sehun stacking papers on the desks. The lad noticed he had woken her and sent over an apologetic look, then tried to gather papers in a quieter manner. Moments later Myungsoo entered the room, he hurried over to Ga In as she got closer to the bars to greet him. "Ga In!" Myungsoo called as he stopped in front of her, looking directly into her eyes. 

"What happened? I was told you burnt down Kim Soo Hyun and the Lee's shop?"

Ga In could hear the worries in his tone, Sehun cleared his throat, "Sir, you're not supposed to be in here. Please leave." 

Myungsoo shot his head toward the man's direction, "My name is Yoo Myungsoo, the former's Chief of Police Yoo Jaesuk's son, I got permission from Chief Lee to enter. Who are you to kick me out?" Myungsoo asked with a cold gaze. 

"Oh? Then I apologize for mistaking you.... I'll leave you two then." Sehun picked up the papers and hurried out the room, shutting the door quickly before he walked away. 

Ga In grabbed onto Myungsoo's hand, which were resting on the bars between them, "Myungsoo, listen I was framed and I have a plan on how to get out." She explained quickly, Myungsoo listened carefully and attentively. 

"What is it? Tell me, I'll help you." 

"I was told that the black box that caught me at the scene was inside of a car parked across from the shop; however, that means the real culprit must have taken the route toward the back and started the fire there since he wasn't caught near the front. I need you to fetch the CCTV from the building next door to Lee Hoya's shop on that night, since it was a market I'm sure they have CCTVs in and outside as well, and check the other cameras around the area." 

Myungsoo nodded, "Then how about you? How are you planning to get out?" 

Ga In thought for a moment before answering, "I believe Kim Soo Hyun framed me, so if you can figure out his whereabouts and report it back to me then I will be able to think of way out of here."

"Alright, I will do whatever I can." 

"Wait." Ga In stopped him from moving too quickly and recklessly, "You're acquainted with the current Chief of Police's daughter Lee Suzy correct?" Ga In didn't wait for Myungsoo to answer verbally, his eyes said it all, "Take her along with you, if anyone were to give you a hard time or refuse to show you those tapes then she will be able to help you as a detective."

Myungsoo nodded once more, "Got it, don't worry. I'll try to move as fast as I can and bring back solid evidence that you're innocent." 

Ga In mutted her lips into a thin line and nodded, "Thank you little brother." 

Myungsoo ripped his hand out from under hers, "I'll be back soon." And with that Myungsoo left the room with long strides, leaving Ga In all alone, again. 

As morning rose, so did the excited Soo Guk and Min Soo, they were seated on a couch for two. Hyungsik and Henney stood just a feet from the man they refer to as boss as he sat with his back to the center of the room in a comfortable soft white sofa. 

Soo Hyun entered the excited yet cold atmosphere of the room, inhaling deeply. "Are you ready to hand the wealth and everything over to us?" Soo Guk asked Soo Hyun, but he kept his gaze straight forward; trying to read the identity of the figure. 

"After much thought last night I just recalled an important issue." Soo Hyun started and the room grew even quieter, waiting for him to continue, ready to counter anything he has to say. "Lee Lizzy, Lee Hoya's wife, in which you guys have killed by burning down their home. Apparently she stole grandfather's wealth and land deeds and it was burnt down with her." 

Min Soo shot up from his seat, his eyes wandering furiously. "What?! What kind of nonsense are you saying?!" 

"Not just that but you also burned down my place, where I kept grandfather's wealth that was passed down onto me. You guys burned all the paperwork and the only copy of grandfather's land deeds with it." Soo Hyun said in a calm manner. 

Min Soo pointed a shaking finger toward Soo Hyun, "What did you say you bastard?!" As he took another step closer to Soo Hyun, the latter faced him directly. 

"It's true father, everything that was passed down to me were all burned in both areas." Soo Hyun said, the old man stumbled backwards, almost losing his balance. Soo Guk shot up from his seat and turned to the man with his back to them. 

"If what he said is true, is there really no other way to obtain those items, boss?" Soo Guk asked, almost too low. Min Soo spun around and pushed the couch over, angrily he roared and stormed out of the room. In the hallway they could hear him breaking glasses and pushing over furniture. 

"You bastard! You useless father of mine!" Min Soo declared angrily down the halls. Henney sighed. 

"My grandfather will get mad if he keeps that temper up." Henney whispered to himself. 

"Boss?" Soo Guk asked again and this time the man stood up, keeping his back to them. He slide both hands into his pockets and calmly explained. 

"Find his lawyer, he or she must have a copy of those files. They're important papers after all." 

Soo Guk's eyes widen and turned to Soo Hyun, "Brother let's go, go find grandfather's lawyer, let's go give me the stuff grandfather gave to you!" Soo Guk headed over and stood in front of Soo Hyun, "What are you waiting for? Let's go!" He pushed Soo Hyun out of the room with force. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter